• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 3 |OT| My Body is Advised

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shai-Tan

Banned
how is the destruction on Karkand? i was hoping to blow some campers up, can't stand all the people hiding behind indestructible objects on the regular maps

Xux

Do MASS kills count for the "under-barrel grenade launcher" assignment? Reading comprehension tells me no but I figured it was worth a shot asking until my finals are over and I can try it myself.

how is the destruction on Karkand? i was hoping to blow some campers up, can't stand all the people hiding behind indestructible objects on the regular maps

Destruction is insane on Karkand. More destructible objects than BC2 and they can be destroyed more than BC2.

Destruction is insane on Karkand. More destructible objects than BC2 and they can be destroyed more than BC2.

The destruction is irrelevant. As always.

lol.gif

Complistic

I can't login to Origins. Why am I not surprised at all?

and the F35 is ok, you can't fly it like the other jets, it's super fast so you have to use it's speed instead.

RS4-

Wow wtf, system error. I can't even log into BLog, says my password is incorrect, can't recover my password or anything lol

edit - I can't log in manually through the site, I had to hit the play button in the Origins app to log me into the blog

Spl1nter

Wow wtf, system error. I can't even log into BLog, says my password is incorrect, can't recover my password or anything lol

edit - I can't log in manually through the site, I had to hit the play button in the Origins app to log me into the blog

@Battlefield
We are performing maintenance on the game in general at the moment. We will keep you updated on the progress. #PCplatform
5 minutes ago

Oh boy, it would appear I am the victim of a new "connection to the server has been lost" bug. Incredibly lucky if I finish a round.

Was fine yesterday.

Edit: It's not related to the maintenance.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
What exactly is the preset for the GAF server that it's under "Custom" instead of "Normal"? Setting it to Normal might help get the population up.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
I'll give this game one more chance with the 360 patch and the map pack today. Otherwise I'll probably be returning it.

Really wanted to like this game as I loved the past games, but I'm not feeling it on the consoles. Not sure how the PC version compares, but my PC can't run it anyway.

DMeisterJ

Banned
omg

How does anyone not destroy their controller trying to win a Squad Deathmatch game? And they want you to win Five of them for that gun? No fucking way.

Divius

10 people online in my friends list, oh my. Wonder if we can get a EuroGaf game going.

edit: cant login into origin? derp.

I really hope they will release another fix so I don't have to use Origin.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
So what exactly is the 360 patch? The big ass patch listed in the opening post?

Moostache

Origin is equal to that slime that coats the floor of a public urinal. I only wish I could make the asshats at EA lick that crap as punishment for Origin in the first place!

Sucks my ass that I have 2 hours before a 12-hr overnight shift and I can't log into their crap-tacular system at all!

EA is like a dude that hangs out in the prison showers and THROWS soap at you until you either bend over or leave....

owlbeak

While I'm not fond of Origin and generally HATE EA with a passion, I will say I just had my first experience with the live customer service chat and had a very different experience than that image posted above.

I bought B2K this morning and it kept telling me I needed to buy it to play, the girl I chatted with had me try deleting some files and stuff and when I went to log back in to Origin to see if it was fixed, Origin was down and I couldn't log in. She told me what to try when it was back up and then gave me a coupon code for a free purchase of a product in the Origin store and a coupon code for 15% off a purchase. So that was pretty cool!

Man I wish Dice had just made the Conquest Assault versions of the maps also the regular Conquest maps on the consoles. I don't understand their desire to make the maps small. Even less now that I know they don't have to.

Spl1nter

When the server does come back up, join the NeoGAF Server

The server is 64 players but uses an adaptive player setting so people join through quickmatch. Reason you will see for example at 12/15 players and such.

Divius

From Facebook:

Battlefield
We're aware of the issues accessing Origin. We’re investigating the cause, and will provide updates ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom