• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT| Prepare to Leave Beta... Nevermind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy shit at the campaign in this. I know it's not what people come for, and generally it's more important to me than MP...but not with BF. Especially this one. Terrible AI, shitty lifeless combat, some janky ass animations...overall just a fucking hot mess! Jesus!

Dinda

I'm thinking about my 3rd PS4 game for the amazon.de buy 2 get 1 thing.

Am i right assuming that bots didn't return for BF4?
I have absolutely no interest in playing an FPS online, but i remember that i had fun with Battlefield 2 and bots back in the day.

Sethos

Banned
Commander online. DDoS attack!

Here's part of the reply from them;

The machine that hosts your server was targeted by a DDoS attack a few minutes ago, it also appears that this particular machine has been the target of repeated attacks throughout the past few days, which are most likely the culprit of the repeated crashes you have been experiencing.

We have recently found that our network providers in Denmark have not been meeting our expectations in terms of network stability and performance, which is why we are planning on moving over to another datacenter within shortly. This datacenter features a better infrastructure : 2x 10 Gb/s uplinks instead of 2x 2 Gb/s, which should drastically improve the stability of this location.

So DDoS hell and incompetence.

Spl1nter

Here's part of the reply from them;

So DDoS hell and incompetence.

Thought it was odd how often your server was crashing. Been playing rush and obliteration mostly the past little while and think we have had only 2 server crashes in the past 4 days on 32 player.

Sethos

Banned
Thought it was odd how often your server was crashing. Been playing rush and obliteration mostly the past little while and think we have had only 2 server crashes in the past 4 days on 32 player.

Well the crashing was pretty common however the crashes post-R6 were odd. Especially because the ping spiked like crazy which wasn't normal. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon. Apologize for the inconvenience.

Sethos

Banned
Oh and I love when you catch people off guard

v0xLaB6.gif

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
I got a couple counterknifes and both times the guy typed in chat in all caps HOW DID YOU SURVIVE THE STAB THIS GAME SUCKS basically

Sethos

Banned
Masterful.

I've been called a hacker for having 600+ knife kills on BF3, but I can't help it, I like knifing people.

Yeah, it's really enjoyable but I'm afraid of doing it with this counter-knife business. =(

On a random note, FINALLY got my C4 with Support! Can do something about armour now.

m1Hekp7.gif

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Yeah, it's really enjoyable but I'm afraid of doing it with this counter-knife business. =(

On a random note, FINALLY got my C4 with Support! Can do something about armour now.

m1Hekp7.gif

When do you get it? Armor is ruining my day way too often and I hate playing Engineer. Also, you gotta back me up in that CoD thread lol

prophecy0

Holy shit at the campaign in this. I know it's not what people come for, and generally it's more important to me than MP...but not with BF. Especially this one. Terrible AI, shitty lifeless combat, some janky ass animations...overall just a fucking hot mess! Jesus!

I agree completely. They promised a better campaign than the one in BF3, which was already pretty shitty. The campaign in BF4 is even worse.

Sethos

Banned
When do you get it? Armor is ruining my day way too often and I hate playing Engineer. Also, you gotta back me up in that CoD thread lol

Very bottom of the support tree, 150k points. Oh and back you up? Didn't see you engaged in combat anywhere :p

EDIT: Oooh that, I would but I need to post some Ghost screenshots.

-tetsuo-

Unlimited Capacity
Holy shit that is too long :(

I thought that post was just ridiculous enough to let people know that I wasn't serious but I guess not lol

m1Hekp7.gif

Ooh didn't realize you could still get C4 with support. Nothing like sneaking up on a tank and placing those bad boys on it
and then trying to get away and shot just before you detonate. :(

Just curious, are people with AMD crads having all these issues too?

So far I've only heard from predominantly Nvidia users and I'm genuinely curious about it

Nokterian

My first emblem and i am a big fan of batman. Took a lot of time and patience they need to fix some stuff in the emblem editor but 21 layers it is nice.

batman1989jgu0u.png

Sethos

Banned
Yeah, our server has now been moved to Sweden. However, their fancy DDoS protection appears to blocking me from administrating the server with Procon, thus I can't enter the special strings to make it a "Normal" server or administrate it properly.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
Yeah, our server has now been moved to Sweden. However, their fancy DDoS protection appears to blocking me from administrating the server with Procon, thus I can't enter the special strings to make it a "Normal" server or administrate it properly.

Hopefully my ping will be better with the new server so I can join you guys! Before it was over 100.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Whens PS4? CANT WAIT DAMMIT! >__<

Heysoos

god damn I can't snipe for shit. All this range finding thing is actually making things more complicated for me. To top if I can't really tell if my bullet is dropping too late or too early. I suck. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom