• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

JJD

Ok so I lied. One more rant on SKILL:

480 SPM
27/12 K/D
13 CAPS!
MVP of the match
Win match with 24 tickets.

0 on skill.

GO DIE DICE!

The skill stat is just stupid.

I've had rounds were my team is getting trounced and I'm running from one flag to the other capturing then (and losing then as soon as I leave for the next one because my team sucks), getting a K/D higher than 3 and I still lose skill points at the end of the round.

If you're team is getting spawn camped, but you're still caping flags and getting a high K/D why should you still be losing skill points? Why am I being punished for my team incompetence even more than already losing the round?

I've noticed that whenever I hit the low 500 on the skill stat I usually take a fall to something like high 300 or low 400. It happens every time.

Dries

Tonight, just now for 5 times in a row, whenever I spawned for the first time in a new server the game freezes instantly. So basically, I can't play the game now. Is this a recent known issue or is this something on my end I need to work out?

hom3land

Tonight, just now for 5 times in a row, whenever I spawned for the first time in a new server the game freezes instantly. So basically, I can't play the game now. Is this a recent known issue or is this something on my end I need to work out?

This just started happening to me as well. tried reboot, still crashing.

SharpAttorney

Neo Member
What platform?

Keasar

Ive tried for months to get the F2000.

Fuck Metro so hard.

Worst map there is.

Gridlock it should be called. Cause its either locked at the park or the bank building because one team is keeping the fighting there.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Fuck Metro so hard.

Use LVG or M320: Fire once (M320) or twice (though probably more like once) down the halls of Metro.

Long ticket games.

????

LUCK OUT.

Competa

Banned
A little bit off topic maybe, but when do you guys think premium will go on sale ?
I felt a little bit ripped off when I bought the battlefield 3 premium, no one ever played the newer maps, so I stayed playing the same original maps.

TheSeks

man that metro glitch is back. somehow players are getting on the ceiling in the station and thus they become invisible

this is on ps4 btw

It's been there since Second Assault came out on X-box 720
p
. I don't think DICE ever "fixed" it.

Kak.efes

I vote Olimpia for best player on GAF. Dude is a game changer for whatever team he's on. His ass is always in the thick of things.

Trouble

Banned

Fuck Metro so hard.

Worst map there is.

Gridlock it should be called. Cause its either locked at the park or the bank building because one team is keeping the fighting there.

Go find a 400% tickets metro-only server. I comfortably got it on my first full match.

The assist ribbons are the hard part. Go grenadier and take the LVG if you have it, anything with splash damage helps.

Donos

Lol, high enough to be way above you on the occasions we have played together! ;-)

Olimpia is one of the best GAF players period.

Don't know if DonDivious and SirButtersticks changed over from BF3 to BF4 but in BF3 (PC) they played like rouge A.I. KD 7:1 and higher. Always.

Buttersticks in a Jet was game over for the other team.

TheSeks

lostsupper said:
Best PS3GAF player, maybe. You guys don't really set the bar too high.

GtZtqcH.png

GtZtqcH.png

GtZtqcH.png

GtZtqcH.png

GtZtqcH.png

Also Abu. Arguments are invalid, saltmines.

Keasar

Use LVG or M320: Fire once (M320) or twice (though probably more like once) down the halls of Metro.

Long ticket games.

????

LUCK OUT.

sit back and relax on an ammo box firing your XM25 airburst style. works best if you're Russian.

Go find a 400% tickets metro-only server. I comfortably got it on my first full match.

The assist ribbons are the hard part. Go grenadier and take the LVG if you have it, anything with splash damage helps.

*sigh* Welp, back to the hellhole it is.

mitchman

Gold Member
You need to play with him more. I'll be on alone, and whenever he joins, games go from losses, to lopsided victories quickly. He wins something crazy like 90% of his games.

lostsupper rarely completes any conquest games, so I guess he's not around to see that :)

Look up "rage quit" in a dictionary and lost is right there :)

I get way too much satisfaction from those games where I see a handful of clan members on the other team and we beat them over and over.

That game of Flood Zone last night gave me a heart attack, but that commander saved it for us,

To be honest though, I'm pretty sure their team was full of idiots. Though I think they got crushed on Dawnbreaker because they couldn't helicopter whore.

SharpAttorney

Neo Member
My god, if you want to see how stupid the people that is game are, play commander. It blows my mind how much people just run around doing nothing, don't stay with their squad, and run away from the action.

I know this has been said before, but commander leadership ribon is impossible to get, let alone 10 of them.

You need to play with him more. I'll be on alone, and whenever he joins, games go from losses, to lopsided victories quickly. He wins something crazy like 90% of his games.

90% of his matches? if he's not playing with a party constantly then I need to see some receipts, link his stat page or something.

TheSeks

2XP in 49 mins.

Mmmmm finally hitting that level cap.
For DICE to troll me by adding 10 more levels. FFFFFFFF

TheSeks

Yeah, Olimpia is good. But Abu is DAT POINT MACHINE.

(DICE says 2XP is supposed to be up on Premium calender and even has a count-down for it. Time passes, calender updates/rolls over to next month, 2XP isn't on. DICE™.
KCSeU4L.png
Guess I level cap tomorrow. CTE time?)

Top Bottom