• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

With the F2000 assignment, do you have to get both the 10 kills inside the metro AND the two kill assist ribbons in the same round?

Yep, took me a few tries to get it. The easiest way to get it is to get ten kills quickly and then just hang out near the choke points and damage guys with splash damage (underslung grenade launcher, grenades, etc) by shooting at the ceiling and walls near them.

Ark

Yep, took me a few tries to get it. The easiest way to get it is to get ten kills quickly and then just hang out near the choke points and damage guys with splash damage (underslung grenade launcher, grenades, etc) by shooting at the ceiling and walls near them.

Alright thanks, shouldn't be too difficult in a 3200 ticket Metro server. Even if I do hate Metro..

Shadybiz

Do people spot enemies in BF4?

Because I'm pretty sure no one knows the key fucking exists in BF3.

I spot everything I see. Sometimes it gets me killed, because I take that extra quarter of a second or whatever to click the spot button before shooting.

Chaplain

I spot everything I see. Sometimes it gets me killed, because I take that extra quarter of a second or whatever to click the spot button before shooting.

Same here. I spot so much that I have already had to replaced two controllers due to R1 sticking from how much I have pressed the button to spot. lol

Yeah the control scheme change on consoles helped with spotting a bit, but still expecting randoms to consistently spot is a crapshoot.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Do people spot enemies in BF4?

Because I'm pretty sure no one knows the key fucking exists in BF3.
Can't speak for the majority but I always do. I spot whenever I can. When I play recon I light up dozens and dozens of dudes with the scope. All it takes is the right vantage point and one person can be a huge asset. People don't seem to realize what a big deal that is, but it gives your team a huge advantage. Gets you tons of points too w/ spotting bonuses and ribbons.

I just wish I could clone myself so I could have a pro recon on spotting duty while I play anti-vehicle engineer.

Ark

For fucks sake. Disconnected from 3 Metro games in a row. I'm never going to get this F2000. Fucking DICE/EA and their stupid fucking netcode.

I never have problems in other games, it's only ever EA games.

JJD

For fucks sake. Disconnected from 3 Metro games in a row. I'm never going to get this F2000. Fucking DICE/EA and their stupid fucking netcode.

I never have problems in other games, it's only ever EA games.

Play conquest on a high ticket server, spawn on the russian side, play as support and spam the XM25 airburst at the stairs and pretty much everywhere.

With this setup is easy to do the assignment even on normal tickets servers.

Can't do anything about the random disconnects though...

Ark

Play conquest on a high ticket server, spawn on the russian side, play as support and spam the XM25 airburst at the stairs and pretty much everywhere.

With this setup is easy to do the assignment even on normal tickets servers.

Can't do anything about the random disconnects though...

Was just in a 3200 explosive server and I pretty much had it and then I fucking disconnect right before the end. I'm so fucking pissed.

Disconnect my ass.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Was just in a 3200 explosive server and I pretty much had it and then I fucking disconnect right before the end. I'm so fucking pissed.

Disconnect my ass.

...If you had it and it disconnected you, your stats saved for it, yeah?

shone237

Unconfirmed Member
Same here. I spot so much that I have already had to replaced two controllers due to R1 sticking from how much I have pressed the button to spot. lol

good man. When I'm moving position I'm tapping the spot button over and over in all directions and it will always spot people I didn't even see. It's almost like a cheat.

JJD

Disconnect my ass.

I feel your pain my friend, I had the stuck on the revive screen glitch on my best ever sniper run on Firestorm. Needed just one more kill from the tower to unlock the GOL and more than half of the match still to go...

After that game I never tried unlocking the GOL again! Lol!

Chaplain

good man. When I'm moving position I'm tapping the spot button over and over in all directions and it will always spot people I didn't even see. It's almost like a cheat.

Agreed.

I have also noticed that the chances of losing a game are greatly increased if people are not spotting.

I do this as well.

But I've had good luck on XB1 with people spotting. I get a LOT of kills because of spotted guys...so maybe we just have higher class players than on PS4 or PC? ;)

TheSeks

Yo Seks, you buying an Xbone now? ;-)

miaFMFm.gif

Phil's got me breaking my "no paid for online" rule. ;___;

Phantom Dust looked cool, shame there was no gameplay.

Yeah. I'm not sure how I feel about the art-style, but so long as they don't fuck with the gameplay, the gameplay man!:

miaFMFm.gif

JJD

Hahaha! I liked the MS presser, nothing groundbreaking (hell everything was leaked before) but some good stuff.

A good mix of first and third party games. I won't buy a Bone right now, but I'm definitely buying one in the future. As a playstation gamer and someone who expected to buy only the PS4 and WiiU this gen, I'd say this is a victory for MS.

TheSeks

Golfing on Paracel looks interesting. So did Bruce Lee in UFC.

Otherwise outside of Mirror's Edge 2 (OMG THAT NEW PARKOUR SYSTEM) and Hardline not very much from EA...

(I'm still signing up for Hardline's beta right now. EA is getting slammed)

Battlefield.com said:
SUCCESS! YOU ARE IN.
Welcome to the new Battlefield playground. Hit “Get It Now” for instant access and join the battle between cops and criminals in the streets of LA. The Battlefield Hardline closed beta will be added to your Origin library. Simply download and play from your My Games tab.

*whew* Now to try cops and robbers.

Tubie

PSN is down for me and it looks like the EA beta page is dead too.

Edit: got in on PS4 after signing off and on my PSN account to get the beta sign up otion to show.

JJD

If anyone wants in the Beta on the PS4 do this:

The way I was able to download it was by going to Live @ Playstation, choosing a stream of it, then selecting Go to Playstation Store from the bottom tabs

Just worked for me!!!

terrible

Banned
If anyone wants in the Beta on the PS4 do this:

The way I was able to download it was by going to Live @ Playstation, choosing a stream of it, then selecting Go to Playstation Store from the bottom tabs

Just worked for me!!!

"An error occurred"

That's what I get along with an error #.

---

If people are interested in this game why does nobody ever set up infantry only servers in BF4? That's basically all this is.

JJD

"An error occurred"

That's what I get along with an error #.

I think it's over now. About 20 minutes ago people that got the beta through the XMB app reported that only about 6% of codes were still available...

Sorry that you couldn't get in... :-(

Did you at least try to register at the site? I did, and if I get a code or something I'll give it to you!

Top Bottom