• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Ok. I've been defending this game for MONTHS. But both yesterday, and today, my game has been rubber-banding like FUCK.

It happens. Nothing you can really do but wait until another day. It sucks, yeah.

RoKKeR

I will never understand why people who play Conquest in this game are enamored with 10000000000% ticket games. It drives me insane to be stuck in these servers, a BF round doesn't need to last longer than 15-25 minutes, especially Conquest. Maybe something like Obliteration but that has a higher sense of tension.

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
I will never understand why people who play Conquest in this game are enamored with 10000000000% ticket games. It drives me insane to be stuck in these servers, a BF round doesn't need to last longer than 15-25 minutes, especially Conquest. Maybe something like Obliteration but that has a higher sense of tension.

Do you know how amazing it feels to come back from a 20 minute battle over 1 zone to ultimately win the game because you were able to come back from that struggle?

indeed. if i'm grinding unlocks or something, sure one million percent locker is ok, but 99% of the time, 100% tickets is just fine.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
Do you know how amazing it feels to come back from a 20 minute battle over 1 zone to ultimately win the game because you were able to come back from that struggle?
It's the best. Or just making a comeback in general. So good.

WhichWearyBallpython.gif

terrible

Banned
Xfactor Chainlink Video

Can't wait for this game mode.
I'm a flanker. I want to break some chains, man.
Also like the Domination factor of this game mode. Faster and Infantry only. mmmmmm!

Being able to spawn on flags means you'll spawn die a lot less than in Domination too. Overall it just sounds like a way better version of Domination, at least in theory.

Facism

the MPX is going to be a pain to unlock because of the "squad order followed" requirement. Squad leaders rarely give fucking orders.

fritolay

One thing that bugs me on consoles is when you are squad leader, and you are trying to spot, the same button then will set an objective if you are looking at a flag. Any way to change this?

JJD

One thing that bugs me on consoles is when you are squad leader, and you are trying to spot, the same button then will set an objective if you are looking at a flag. Any way to change this?

Nope.

The only way to assign objectives to your squad is using the spot button, so no matter what button you set to spotting it will be always the same one used to give squad orders.

I think this is really a non issue really.

Rewrite

Not as deep as he thinks
I haven't seen any, which fucking sucks. I hate it so much.

TheSeks

the MPX is going to be a pain to unlock because of the "squad order followed" requirement. Squad leaders rarely give fucking orders.

I'll join you tomorrow and suffer lag to help you out. Provided you play Rush and do Squad Orders on A/B you should pretty much get that easy due to kills (IIRC) counting toward those.

I'm not looking forward to having to jump into DA SEA and pistol kill again. I did that in Naval Strike, why do I have to do it again to get the first revolver done for the Desert Eagle assignment? Ugh ugh ugh. Stop hiding guns behind other guns, DICE.

Woah, I guess part of this 7gig patch is bringing the Triage sign AND the automatic "bubble" to Live?

Facism

Lol, it's going to be super easy. Just create a 1 man squad and give orders to yourself!

Quality fix for a shit assignment.

All I can say is thank you Mitchman for nagging at me to give squad orders!

Sod's law, i had a squad leader that spunked off squad-orders like Peter North blasts faces.

I'll join you tomorrow and suffer lag to help you out. Provided you play Rush and do Squad Orders on A/B you should pretty much get that easy due to kills (IIRC) counting toward those.

I'm not looking forward to having to jump into DA SEA and pistol kill again. I did that in Naval Strike, why do I have to do it again to get the first revolver done for the Desert Eagle assignment? Ugh ugh ugh. Stop hiding guns behind other guns, DICE.

I don't even know why i'm caring about them. I'm not really having a lot of fun with the game and can't be arsed half the time i load it up.

TheSeks

I don't even know why i'm caring about them. I'm not really having a lot of fun with the game and can't be arsed half the time i load it up.

Because you can't escape.

But really, that assignment is sooooo gonna help (for a short while) in showing people they get FREE POINTS if they're squad leader and setting orders. Maybe... hopefully... D:

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
6GB? Dayum

Ill start the download tonight, see you friday guys! XD

Hystzen

Did DICE forget put up the out of bounds for spawn areas seems like in DT maps you can waltz around enemy spawn no issues.

Propaganda has a flag outside spawn point it pretty much a race to take that for US side then all just spray CHN spawn area

Kabuto

Bulldog has horrible recoil and reload, but from my usage in the CTE I know it is a beast if you equip the right attachments.

MPX is one of my new favorite guns and if you play 2-3 rounds of Chainlink you can easily get the Squad Orders done with.

Chainlink mode is disgusting if a team is stacked with no auto balance. If the teams are balanced though, it's pretty fun with <40 players.

My rankings of the new maps (in CQ Large) so far:

Sunken Dragon

Pearl Market

Propaganda

Lumphini Garden

Seanspeed

Banned
Nope.

The only way to assign objectives to your squad is using the spot button, so no matter what button you set to spotting it will be always the same one used to give squad orders.

I think this is really a non issue really.
It definitely is an issue if you spot a lot and also want to set objectives.

I get why people don't bother giving squad orders, though. People rarely follow them. I dont half the time because I dont feel that the squad leader knows what the fuck he's doing nor do they go after the objective themselves.

Anyone on Xbox One having troubles starting the download for Dragon's Teeth?

I see the option on the Store tab in BF4, but when I select it, it doesn't do anything.

EDIT: Never mind, it just popped up. :)

Anastasia

Its for getting invited to the hardline beta.

I was looking to see if I have it, since I was invited to the beta and played it a lot, but it's not unlocked. After looking into it more it doesn't seem like anyone is sure why people have it, or what it means.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
I was looking to see if I have it, since I was invited to the beta and played it a lot, but it's not unlocked. After looking into it more it doesn't seem like anyone is sure why people have it, or what it means.
I have the dog tag. I was invited to the beta but my windows was 32 bit at the time (finally buckled and upgraded for wolfenstein) and so I couldn't even download it at the time. So maybe it is for something else, not sure what though.

TheSeks

I have the dog tag. I was invited to the beta but my windows was 32 bit at the time (finally buckled and upgraded for wolfenstein) and so I couldn't even download it at the time. So maybe it is for something else, not sure what though.

It's got nothing to do with Hardline. Until DICE says otherwise, I refuse to believe they're giving it to nearly everyone for that. Makes no sense to make an out of character dog-tag for that beta.

Bulldog has horrible recoil and reload, but from my usage in the CTE I know it is a beast if you equip the right attachments.

Thank god. Maybe that means people and their mother won't be using it for a few months. HUZZAH. Shit was fucking annoying in CTE. All anyone would use.

(MXPX meanwhile sucked ass in CTE after they nerfed it. ADS seems inaccurate. Hip-fire is like throwing rocks at someone. Blech, it was good when they initially launched those)

I miss rts games, but don't have a PC that can handle jack. I hopefully will build a gaming PC in the next gw years. If Erin hates my gaming now, wait till I get hooked into a good rts game.
Well if I can run it at mostly medium on a 2010 iMac or a 2013 MacBook Air, I would think it'll run on anything you have around.

Edit: At 6GB I don't think I'll make it on to play tonight.

Hystzen

Thank god. Maybe that means people and their mother won't be using it for a few months. HUZZAH. Shit was fucking annoying in CTE. All anyone would use.

(MXPX meanwhile sucked ass in CTE after they nerfed it. ADS seems inaccurate. Hip-fire is like throwing rocks at someone. Blech, it was good when they initially launched those)

Every match I been on today everybody is using Bulldog already

Top Bottom