• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Probably somewhere in between which the CTE is aiming to find. I wonder if they will fix vaulting in the game.

Well next week/patch they're going with BF3 movement apparently. Which'll be... interesting...

I may play on CTE despite it being LOL CONQUEST LOL (and other modes there but with how few players there are on US servers... *sigh*) despite the hitching in Dragons Teeth to see this.

Two rounds of Silk Road Conquest and I got all of the roadkills I need for that stupid assignment.

First time I've played China Rising since release too.

Dabanton

So I've been playing this the last few days on X1 and oh my I knew BF3 could be bad in terms of people actually playing the modes but BF4 takes the cake lol. But on BF3 I found some awesome team servers that were mic only, where people communicated and worked in their fire teams to do objectives. Does anyone know of any servers that do that on BF4 on X1?

sk3tch

Blasphemy for most, I'm sure...but with all of that criticism aside - is there any reason why the Battlefield 4 Ultimate Shortcut Pack has such low reviews on Xbox Live? Does it work? Or is it just because it's "pay to play"? Couldn't find much via Google...

olimpia84

they need to have Premium servers with more than 4 maps in rotation. i enjoy the maps, but a 4 map rotation is just too short and burns out the feeling of variety.

Yup this is it, I hate small rotations
except Op Metro 24/7 servers in BF3
. Problem is, I haven't found any good private servers that have all the premium maps thrown together

Dr Prob

Banned
Finally got around to downloading the new stuff. Game is in much better shape than the last time I played (couple months ago). Obviously can't really form an opinion on the maps after only one rotation, but they seem good. Sunken Dragon kinda devolved into a sniping/rooftop camping festival, but apart from that I had fun. So...good shit.

Absolutely agree that there should be official premium servers. Just jam everything into one rotation and mix it up a bit.

Rules which all people on them ignore anyway.

true but it sucks when you get kicked by a 12 year old admin who wants to make space for his friends or doesnt like the way you just killed him.

Absolutely agree that there should be official premium servers. Just jam everything into one rotation and mix it up a bit.

there should be more official servers in general, seems like there are less and less DICE servers around everytime i play :/ and the ones that are there usually have 3 people in queue.

RazorUK

Pilot, your Titan is ready, prepare for Titanbombs
I recently decided to try out Battlefield 4 again on PS4 after not playing it since February and I noticed the addition of 'Squad Join' feature in the main menu.
Unless I'm missing something, it appears that you can not open this pre-made squad up for other players to join you when in a game? It is locked to private?
It also didn't allow me to quit it so I was unable to join a different squad.

If this is the case, who designed this crap? Hopefully I'm missing something really obvious...

Abraxas

Hey guys, I just applied to the GAF PC platoon. I was a big BF3 player, so I'm getting into BF4 now and I'm looking for some people to play with.

Quick question, how often does Premium drop in price? It was decent value for the last game but, I'm not sure for this one.

Ocho

Hey guys, I just applied to the GAF PC platoon. I was a big BF3 player, so I'm getting into BF4 now and I'm looking for some people to play with.

Quick question, how often does Premium drop in price? It was decent value for the last game but, I'm not sure for this one.

It has dropped once.

I recently decided to try out Battlefield 4 again on PS4 after not playing it since February and I noticed the addition of 'Squad Join' feature in the main menu.
Unless I'm missing something, it appears that you can not open this pre-made squad up for other players to join you when in a game? It is locked to private?
It also didn't allow me to quit it so I was unable to join a different squad.

If this is the case, who designed this crap? Hopefully I'm missing something really obvious...

people said they wanted to play as a squad with their friends. DICE made it happen evenm though they planned to not allow that. now people complain that they want to play with their friends *and* strangers simultaneously, which was already possible since launch!

TheSeks

I'm guessing you're Fudjula?

Tubie

Haven't played for half a year. What is the best sniper these days?

I have the first 5.

JNG 90 then you can play around with the M98B and finally the SRR61 when you unlock it. GOL Magnum assignment is migraine inducing, but it's really good too.

Kabuto

Finally finished the Phantom Initiate Assignment. I lost like 100 skill from roadkilling on 24/7 Silk Road servers but it was pretty fun. For my last one I roadkilled a scout heli pilot that landed and stole his chopper hahaha.

TheSeks

Finally finished the Phantom Initiate Assignment. I lost like 100 skill from roadkilling on 24/7 Silk Road servers but it was pretty fun. For my last one I roadkilled a scout heli pilot that landed and stole his chopper hahaha.

That's the third one, right? Did someone finally find the password?

TheSeks

Hmm... roadkills should be easy if people stay around a tank and just let me back over them. hohoho.
Still kinda luck based unless you're feeling suicidal

Muuuch easier than the stupid jet requirement on the last one.

olimpia84

Oh man those wins at Op Metro and Siege...bring all the reinforcements and levels 120+ you got, we'll still get the job done ;)

And look for my beacons all you want you clan bitches, if you're lucky to find it I'll keep placing them in different locations TROLLFACE.JPG

Hmm... roadkills should be easy if people stay around a tank and just let me back over them. hohoho.
Still kinda luck based unless you're feeling suicidal

Muuuch easier than the stupid jet requirement on the last one.

yup the roadkills, LMG kills and explosive kills are all the kind that just rack up during normal play anyway. No need to go out of your way to grind jets or run around pistols only.

But roadkills take the longest, but after like few days of normal play i have 5 already.

yup the roadkills, LMG kills and explosive kills are all the kind that just rack up during normal play anyway. No need to go out of your way to grind jets or run around pistols only.

But roadkills take the longest, but after like few days of normal play i have 5 already.

Play Silk Road Conquest Large. You can get the rest done in a single round.

olimpia84

So admin changes map in mid-game to Metro to avoid losing that Dawnbreaker round then kicks me as we take the lead after trailing by 200+ tickets in Metro and ends the night sending hate messages. Here's a tip, reddit admin clantard: next time hit the ban button instead of kick, otherwise I'll be right back spawning in your base again ;)

Surely this has been mentioned but Premium is now on sale for PS+ members, $31.99

My patience has been rewarded.

Don't get too excited, you'll be back to vanilla maps in no time.

So admin changes map in mid-game to Metro to avoid losing that Dawnbreaker round then kicks me as we take the lead after trailing by 200+ tickets in Metro and ends the night sending hate messages. Here's a tip, reddit admin clantard: next time hit the ban button instead of kick, otherwise I'll be right back spawning in your base again ;)

Don't get too excited, you'll be back to vanilla maps in no time.

Reddit gonna have GAF even more after that beating.

yo how you lose on Metro when you start as Russians, cap B and get up 200 tickets?

TheSeks

Reddit gonna have GAF even more after that beating.

No offense to some of reddit (I've got one on my battlelog list) but the majority of [RDDT] tags I've seen over the course of my BF time have to be some of the most idiotic players I've ever seen.

(One has the bomb runs past C)

"HOW DOES I ARM?"
"E, you idiot."
"..."

I know he's more than likely trolling, but christ. If you're playing an objective mode, it's basically all the same.

Top Bottom