• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

dmg04

#DEADWRONG
Got ten kills on Metro.
Also got 10 assist, but no ribbons?

...Do you have to be alive for the assists to count towards ribbons? lol

Timu

jbpaNtyoqYQIZ.png

It's about damn time I get one of these!!!

Jrmint

Guys I really cannot figure this out and would appreciate some help.

I've played a handful of matches and my level and experience still shows 0. It's like somehow I'm not showing as an active player or something. I just started playing yesterday and cannot figure out what's going on. Can anyone help me out? Is this just a battlefield server issue or what?

Ocho

Guys I really cannot figure this out and would appreciate some help.

I've played a handful of matches and my level and experience still shows 0. It's like somehow I'm not showing as an active player or something. I just started playing yesterday and cannot figure out what's going on. Can anyone help me out? Is this just a battlefield server issue or what?

Server issue.

antonz

I have to say. I saw so many people whining the M60 is awful but holy crap Its the opposite. Its beast mode even when you just get it with no upgrades.

my new favorite gun

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I have to say. I saw so many people whining the M60 is awful but holy crap Its the opposite. Its beast mode even when you just get it with no upgrades.

my new favorite gun

I dunno, sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. Just like the other Battlefield titles that had it.

I'd rather stick with the RPK personally.

Facism

GG with Kane Zakharov just now. He told us all to believe(tm) in ourselves and we'd win. We won.

Cameo appearance by seks as enemy commander lol.

mitchman

Gold Member
So basically new players are screwed at the moment? Because I've watched streams and people are gaining xp and progression.

Reconnect to a different server and it'll be fine.

I actually played a few rounds tonight with the stats server down and it was great fun going back to basics for a bit. The MX4 wasn't so bad this time around.

Omni

I guess I've been lucky. I'm rank 95 or something and have all the knives bar the one that was recently added

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
I guess I've been lucky. I'm rank 95 or something and have all the knives bar the one that was recently added

That's even grosser. So if you're an early adopter and an avid player, and DICE adds more knives after you've hit cap, you're just locked out of possibly getting them. Smooth.

played some hardcore rush on ps4 yesterday and totally loved it!

the way its meant to be played! Best thing in hardcore is the single shot sniping kills :D

btw why no 64 player rush on ps4? official servers???

Yeah, what is the point of all these XP boosters if the level cap is so easily attainable? I'm awful at the game, but all it took is a couple premium weekends + XP boosts to get 90% of the way there.

Forgive me for looking up your stats, but dude you've played for 300 hours. I'd agree it seems pretty fast, but how long should it take? 500 hours? 1000? Honest question. I mean if you're really looking to dump that kind of time into the game, just start over on a fresh account. Lots of people do that.

Stackboy

As a former BF3 player i like the maps because of the 64 man with a BIG exception called Metro. Metro is trash, comes down to camping the choke points and letting the nades rain down. The old metro had more charm due that the map was bigger (to bad they didn't reboot Bazaar and made a giant market version of it)
At least OP Meatlocker is bigger and has more chance to get behind the enemy and ass whoop em.

I don't entirely understand all the metro hate, but that map on a 64 player server is just not fun. Spam city. Smaller sized games are still fun though.

Do you think they will ever raise the cap/offer something like prestige?

Creaking

I don't entirely understand all the metro hate, but that map on a 64 player server is just not fun. Spam city. Smaller sized games are still fun though.

Maybe if we complain enough. It seems worth complaining about.

Can someone tell me if DICE ever plan to address the incredibly insane aim assist on PS4? It bothers me so much that it's so high.

Is this an issue the community is making a noise over, or do most people not care?

Creaking

Can someone tell me if DICE ever plan to address the incredibly insane aim assist on PS4? It bothers me so much that it's so high.

Is this an issue the community is making a noise over, or do most people not care?

It's difficult, because if they lower it, a bunch of people are going to whine that the game doesn't play as well anymore or that they ruined the controls somehow.

Erban1

I doubt they'll address it...but if it bugs you that much you can turn it off. Though you'll be handicapping yourself in the process.

Schlep

First controller broken since I was a kid. Somehow I feel more stupid and less satisfied than I thought I would as I hurled it across the room.

What fucking bullshit, I do this assignment (Transport a flag carrier in a helicopter which results in a capture) and it doesn't count

Timu, how do you play with your screen like that? I get some serious vertigo just looking at those gifs.

And the levels do happen too fast. It took me roughly 2 years in BF3 to cap out, and I quit at 968 hours. It'll take around 200 hours for me to hit level 90 in BF4.

Timu

Timu, how do you play with your screen like that? I get some serious vertigo just looking at those gifs.
I've gotten used to it since BF4 beta and it doesn't bother me at all, in fact I prefer it to 90 FOV because I can see more to have a better view of what goes on, like I can catch enemies I wouldn't be able to see with 90 and lower FOV thus giving me an advantage.

Milennia

played some hardcore rush on ps4 yesterday and totally loved it!

the way its meant to be played! Best thing in hardcore is the single shot sniping kills :D

btw why no 64 player rush on ps4? official servers???

64 player rush doesn't exist outside of custom servers.

TheSeks

I hope not. Rank has no meaning and shouldn't have meaning. People that are level 1 and MVP are more worthwhile than Level 110 that is sniping dick at the bottom of the board.

That's even grosser. So if you're an early adopter and an avid player, and DICE adds more knives after you've hit cap, you're just locked out of possibly getting them. Smooth.

The way that Battlepacks work is just stupid. By the time you reach rank 100 (max non-DLC rank) you should have every possible item acquirable only in Gold Battlepacks (distinguished level). Weapon battlepacks should fill in the rest. Regardless, by the time you can no longer earn battlepacks, you should have every single item unlocked.

sagat2036

The way that Battlepacks work is just stupid. By the time you reach rank 100 (max non-DLC rank) you should have every possible item acquirable only in Gold Battlepacks (distinguished level). Weapon battlepacks should fill in the rest. Regardless, by the time you can no longer earn battlepacks, you should have every single item unlocked.

That what the slim jim promotion is for!!! 3 points for a gold BP.. =/

TheSeks

Omni

The wall on Caspian is so stupid. I've yet to play a balanced game on said map because of it. It's so easy for the Russians to lock down every other objective and essentially create a magniot line around Alpha. Maybe if the damn thing was in the middle, then it would be fair. But it's not.

Probably works in conquest large with higher player counts, but on 360 it just seems awful.

The wall on Caspian is so stupid. I've yet to play a balanced game on said map because of it. It's so easy for the Russians to lock down every other objective and essentially create a magniot line around Alpha. Maybe if the damn thing was in the middle, then it would be fair. But it's not.

Probably works in conquest large with higher player counts, but on 360 it just seems awful.

With 64 players the wall is gone in a few minutes. I've swum under it, into the secret tunnel, and have brought down the tower within the first 5 minutes of a match.

Top Bottom