• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

fritolay

Premium event says it is in 23 hours. However isn't the time they show not correct?

I wish they would start the even for people to play Friday nights. Waiting until Sat in US sucks.

Anybody know when the actual time for 2XP is (which I assume is the event again)

What setup do ya'll like for LMG's?

Also, would anyone that plays on Xbox one like to play sometime? I don't have anyone to play the game with at the moment, so it's be awesome if anyone wanted to team up. :)

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
Maybe, but i'm used to BFBC2 and BF3 so aiming and shooting with L2 and R2 isn't an option for me :)

Right. It would be nice if you could specify the trigger flip between vehicles and on-foot, but it's not too hard to get used to the gas/brake/reverse difference.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I seriously don't trust the melee system this outing... Thanks, NETCODE. D:

burnfout

hey team, if some asshole is firing non-stop stingers/igla's at your air support, he will show up on the mini map, so please kill him asap, thank your very much.

Fucking stinger bitches.

Gooter

Neo Member
Is Battlefield 4 Premium Edition (PS4) in US only available digitally (PSN store)? There are no physical copies at retail stores? Was hoping to use my GCU bonus at BB.

Thanks

Orcus

What setup do ya'll like for LMG's?

Also, would anyone that plays on Xbox one like to play sometime? I don't have anyone to play the game with at the moment, so it's be awesome if anyone wanted to team up. :)
Add me and we can squad up, I play fairly regularly.

GT: ORCU5

Having to jump through doorways is really starting to piss me off. Get your shit together Dice.

It's not going to unlock across platforms. Feel free to add me if you want to squad up.

XBL GT: ORCU5

Will do. But I am mostly on Asia/EU servers and if you are in the states, I doubt we could get a decent connection in a game. :/

Got a PS4 with Destiny. Been having a lot of fun but I definitely feel the urge to play a new game. Is BF4 even with it still at $60 (with all DLC)? I'm also placing on getting Unity and FC4 but damn right now I just feel like nothing, and my will to turn on my ps3 is dead.

TheSeks

Where do i do that? There's so much crap on Battlelog and it's not under "multiplayer"..

Join a server. On Battlelog it'll say "YOU ARE PLAYING BATTLEFIELD 4 ON <Platform>

Click "map" to the right of that bar.

Ta-dah.

Tubie

Hit 125 today, 730k for 126. Maybe if I play a few hours tomorrow I will hit that.

-_-

-_-

They should've made this "last" 2xp premium event a week long thing.

So my internet has settled down now. Resting at 2.5 down and .9 up. My ping is still annoyingly high, but at least since it is settled it doesn't drop packets anymore, which causes the most lag.

Some servers I'll measure in at ~80ms, others around 100-120ms, and another today was at 180ms, but they all played perfectly fine. Full 5 bars in the browser, no packet loss.

So my internet has settled down now. Resting at 2.5 down and .9 up. My ping is still annoyingly high, but at least since it is settled it doesn't drop packets anymore, which causes the most lag.

Some servers I'll measure in at ~80ms, others around 100-120ms, and another today was at 180ms, but they all played perfectly fine. Full 5 bars in the browser, no packet loss.

From what I've experienced, you should be fine as long as you have below 150ms (preferably below 100ms).

TheSeks

From what I've experienced, you should be fine as long as you have below 150ms (preferably below 100ms).

Though you may get some spikes. Just today I had a spike that went OFF the graph and to the top of my screen in a server. ._. o_o O_O;;;;

Can't say any of the servers are "rock solid" though since he's playing on consoles I'm sure EA's provided servers are probably better than the 3-4 server providers EA has on PC instead of the... what... 6-8 server providers they had on BF3?

I'm really happy with the game, I'm really glad I took the bite with the premium edition released on PSN. That said, I have a few complains. The rubber banding on china rising maps are atrocious. I barely could play any of those maps, so that dlc pack is pretty much useless. The game has also on several occasions booted me out to the OS screen on Ps4.

On to positives, the Dragon's Teeth expansion is fucking excellent. I've been having a blast. Also, the game looks amazing and the chaos is spectacular. As a BF3 veteran I'm still trying to get used to the game. This games feel way more chaotic and you have to react faster in general.

I'll just end up saying that I recommend it to anyone that has waited to buy it like me. It is worth it.

waypoetic

Banned
That's it. The hell with normal. If you don't get dropped by an MG from an APC then... It's just ridiculous

EDIT: great! No servers found on hardcore

Top Bottom