• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

waypoetic

Banned
I'm gonna play a few matches now. Add me if you're jumping in as well (PS4): waypoetic

EDIT: I applied for the GAF-clan a couple of days ago but haven't gotten confirmed yet. Is the guy who runs it not active anymore?

Dr Prob

Banned
I'm gonna play a few matches now. Add me if you're jumping in as well (PS4): waypoetic

Probably won't play tonight, but I'll send the thing anyway. We need some new blood.

It's weird. Now that the game finally works, everyone is off playing other stuff.

Tubie

Fresh wave of DICE checks have cleared I see.

He is right tho. What's the financial gain for EA to continue fixing and working on BF4? It's been at an acceptable level for a while.

I don't think he's a shill because he shits on Hardline calling it a game for casuals and that it's good that people are not preordering it.

Fucking BF4 I finally decide to finish the campaign because PSN maintenance after sitting at the last mission for months and it deletes itself. God dammit I haven't even touched it and all I did was play multi-player. Fucking broken POS

waypoetic

Banned
The amount of bugs in the SP is amazing. They've been mostly graphical glitches but I said out loud one time "how did this get past cert?!".

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking BF4 I finally decide to finish the campaign because PSN maintenance after sitting at the last mission for months and it deletes itself. God dammit I haven't even touched it and all I did was play multi-player. Fucking broken POS

Haha shoulda warn you man but i forgot, dice doesnt give a fuck about the campaign bug that deletes your saves, its been almost a year and no fix in sight.

I wish that they'd give a release date for Final Stand already. With AW coming out next week and Dragon Age two weeks after that I can't see myself playing BF4 again until December. Unless AW really annoys me that is.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

Should've finished and did the three endings for the gun, bro. Now go back and blow through it on Easy.

EA needs to cut me a check too, i'll do a YT vid!

Can't you just dump your longplays and super impose "BF4 FINALLY FIXED" over it in blinking fonts for cash?

He is right tho. What's the financial gain for EA to continue fixing and working on BF4? It's been at an acceptable level for a while.

Getting people to go "hey, BF4 was fixed. I can buy Har--"

Oh, I can't even finish that with a straight face given how half-assed Hardline is.

But yeah. EA has a monetary reason for fixing BF4 since a lot of fans own that and are going to skip Hardline because of it. If EA/DICE can regain fan support, they'll be there for BF5/whatever. But Hardline is being thrown to the wolves. No one (not even Veterans!) wants it. It's a mod.

Tubie

But Hardline is being thrown to the wolves. No one (not even Veterans!) wants it. It's a mod.

It's going to bomb so hard. I don't know anyone that's even remotely interested, and it isn't just because of the damage BF4 did to the franchise.

If you do have the stomach to go through it again just make sure you always backup your save to a USB drive right after you exit the game. That's how I was able to finish it and unlock the 3 guns from it.

It's going to bomb so hard. I don't know anyone that's even remotely interested, and it isn't just because of the damage BF4 did to the franchise.

If you do have the stomach to go through it again just make sure you always backup your save to a USB drive right after you exit the game. That's how I was able to finish it and unlock the 3 guns from it

God damn great idea.

MattDoza

Glad to hear! The squad thing was being able to set up a squad prior to heading into a multiplayer match, as opposed to joining up once a game had started. That was an annoying inconvenience.

Yeah, they've fixed this. And it supports Server browsing now, opposed to just quick match.

waypoetic

Banned
Well I had fun. Plus, the guys on the server I was "commanding" actually followed orders. Got shitloads of points and I even got a commander dogtag after a couple of rounds!

Dr Prob

Banned
GGs all. Few less than ideal rounds in there, but still good to see some familiar names.

Hope someone killed that asshole up on the Flood Zone bridge before we got booted off.

TheSeks

It's amazing how good every single Naval Strike map is.

Yes. Indeed. Probably the best surprise DICE-DICE (or was it DICE-LA?) made for the expansions. All of them play pretty damn well. Sabotage on them is amazing.

Spl1nter

Yes. Indeed. Probably the best surprise DICE-DICE (or was it DICE-LA?) made for the expansions. All of them play pretty damn well. Sabotage on them is amazing.

Naval Strike (and China Rising) was by DICE. Naval strike makes up for the two complete duds in china rising.

TheSeks

Naval Strike (and China Rising) was by DICE. Naval strike makes up for the two complete duds in china rising.

Then DICE actually got map design right after China Rising's "redo"s failed.

Final Stand is the same: It's fixing Dragon Teeth's problems in terms of map design (That fucking divided road on Propaganda) for DICE-LA's.

Top Bottom