• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

terrible

Banned
As soon as it's obvious that my team is going to smash our opponent I start to do nothing but mess around. I can't help it. Almost all my best rounds in CQ are when the game is close since I actually try.

RSTEIN

Comics, serious business!
As soon as it's obvious that my team is going to smash our opponent I start to do nothing but mess around. I can't help it. Almost all my best rounds in CQ are when the game is close since I actually try.

Lol I'm totally the same. If it's a close game I'll go like 36-11 or something. If we're trouncing the other team I'll just fly around or try to pull off ridiculous things.

Stop joining my squad.

What the hell is your problem man? What the fuck? I'm joining Evolved1 and you tell me I'm not communicating and you FAIL to mention that you're on party chat. How was I supposed to know that? If you're so god damn pissy stop spawning on me.

You got two invitations. No room in my squad for you.

I got one. One. And it didn't work so I rebooted my PS4.

I don't get why you got such an attitude to begin with.

Two invitations and multiple PMs. Plus you're awful at Rush. You had a fair chance.

what do you expect from ps babbies

Cute.
I've been playing since BF2, plus I'm playing to have a good time. Team work is non existent when playing with mute randoms.

Says the mute random from the top of the tower on rogue transmission rush.

Way to go, buddy.

Is that supposed to be an argument? No one told me that "hey we've got a party chat going" and the first message I got after I got kicked out of the squad a bunch of times was you calling me a dumbass.

I get that video games are serious business for you man but this is ridiculous.

We were totally kicking the other teams ass and I wasn't Allowed to climb a fucking tower? Chill.....

EDIT: No problem Tubie, I'm out of this special ops child's play.

Oh

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
So when is Final Stand coming out?

AkTXKd7.gif

This month or next month at the latest IIRC. Unless they delay it for the prototypes to be included in one big patch.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The ingame schedule only shows info up to october lol

TheSeks

Highlight of today: Sniping from the crane of RU(?) B on Sabo Rouge and having the paradropper runner I was sniping at run RIGHT INTO the bullet I fired right at him while just Shift+W'ing.

TheSeks

Knife service star 5 and Knife Dogtag get. Now to get the medal?

(Can never get the 4 in a round. Oy.)

TheSeks

Trying to SRAW people on the roof above me is a fools errand. I can't seem to get it to land on the actual people. *sigh*

Troll sitting with the bomb in the last minute the game when we could arm is infuriating. I have no clue what is with Mexicans on the PC version doing shit like that in that mode. :|
I blame Otcho

Trying to SRAW people on the roof above me is a fools errand. I can't seem to get it to land on the actual people. *sigh*

Troll sitting with the bomb in the last minute the game when we could arm is infuriating. I have no clue what is with Mexicans on the PC version doing shit like that in that mode. :|
I blame Otcho

It's amazing to me that you criticize how anyone else plays the game.

Ocho

I blame Otcho

Why risk my KDR if we already won? ;)

TheSeks

Why risk my KDR if we already won? ;)

Thing is, we didn't since it was Metro 1.5. :| They had a few Xfactor lackeys on their team and it was a complete back and forth (they armed a few times IIRC) and we pushed hard into A when this Mexican troll didn't bother to go plant. :| I'm still angry.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
First, never seen that happen before and that was weird. Honestly though, that looks like a latency problem from connection on your end. I.e. You are firing, but that info isn't making it to the server.

Second, I know Loki and play with him a good bit. Small world.

right before I went up I killed a guy. so no

it's not my connection.

Tubie

Or battlefield fucked up like it always has

That sounds more possible

Is it something that happens constantly when you play? This is not even close to a common issue in BF4. If I were you, I would try to figure out if your connection is screwing you over.

terrible

Banned
When it's something on your end the enemies sort of just run on the spot and then all of a sudden you die. My net has been garbage lately so I know this first hand lol.

:(

Ocho

Thing is, we didn't since it was Metro 1.5. :| They had a few Xfactor lackeys on their team and it was a complete back and forth (they armed a few times IIRC) and we pushed hard into A when this Mexican troll didn't bother to go plant. :| I'm still angry.

Oh, I thought you meant that time in Flood Zone when I grabbed the bomb and drove around in my LAV. Yeah, if you're tied or losing, and don't go plant, that's troll.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Is it something that happens constantly when you play? This is not even close to a common issue in BF4. If I were you, I would try to figure out if your connection is screwing you over.
Onky twice, tested the network and no problems showed up

TheSeks

Not seen this kind of lag ever, not even when the game was broken. Was probably an issue on your end.

I have. It's slightly common due to the tickrate and the mystery of the netcode. I don't think dumping an ENTIRE magazine into someone should happen with the tickrate, but it seems to. Partially because (like you two say) upload fucks over on the way to the server but also because sometimes the tickrate doesn't grab the "hits" in the meantime so it's a mix of the two.

It's infuriating when it happens though. No packet loss to or from the client/user. It just... disappears. If I had the harddrive space and upload speeds, I'd probably Shadowplay those moments and upload with the NetworkPerfOverlay.DrawGraph that CTE added to Live.

Spl1nter

Thought that clip was AW for a second. I think I might chargeback the game on steam, the netcode is disgusting.

Im not sure if I have ever had a situation that bad in BF. Maybe if a player is disconnecting from server.

Tubie

Thought that clip was AW for a second. I think I might chargeback the game on steam, the netcode is disgusting.

Im not sure if I have ever had a situation that bad in BF. Maybe if a player is disconnecting from server.

Don't chargeback Steam, they will close your account.

I'm glad I held back on AW, I was so close to buying it.

Maybe I'll buy it later when/if they fix it.

Spl1nter

Don't chargeback Steam, they will close your account.

I'm glad I held back on AW, I was so close to buying it.

Maybe I'll buy it later when/if they fix it.

No they freeze it for 9 weeks. I probably wont do it, just suffer the bad choice, for sure wont be buying COD again.

TheSeks

Did you pre-order it? Anything that isn't "CoD4" has been "wait and see what people say" for that series for me.
As if I buy any of them past CoD6/MW2 anyway. *side eye*

That said, is the singleplayer worth wading into? Kevin Spacey and all that.

Spl1nter

Did you pre-order it? Anything that isn't "CoD4" has been "wait and see what people say" for that series for me.
As if I buy any of them past CoD6/MW2 anyway. *side eye*

That said, is the singleplayer worth wading into? Kevin Spacey and all that.

Everyone was positive for the game on day zero..... Singleplayer is COD with higher quality cutscenes.

McHuj

Had a couple of crashes on the PS4 this weekend. I think I've had more crashes since the September patch then in the previous 6 months.

shone237

Unconfirmed Member
Premium assignment

These look fun to work towards, but I'm not sure it makes no sense to release these now at the end of the games cycle.

Get 200 kills with Assault Rifles 0/200
Get 50 kills with gadget Grenade Launchers 0/50
Perform 100 heals 0/100
Revive 50 allies 0/50
Kill 10 enemies with the Defibrillator 0/10

Get 200 kills with PDWs 0/200
Get 75 kills with Rocket Launchers 0/75
Destroy 50 vehicles with Rocket Launchers 0/50
Destroy 25 vehicles with Mines 0/25
Perform 100 repairs 0/100

Get 200 kills with LMGs 0/200
Get 50 XM25 kills 0/50
Get 50 kills with C4 or Claymores 0/50
Get 50 kills with the Mortar or UCAV 0/50
Perform 100 resupplies 0/100

Get 200 kills with Sniper Rifles 0/200
Get 50 kills with C4 or Claymores 0/50
Spot 100 targets with the MAV or SUAV 0/100
Paint 25 vehicles 0/25
Get 25 Motion Sensor Assists 0/25

Get 100 Scan Assists 0/100
Get 100 EMP Assists 0/100
Promote 75 Squads 0/75
Get 50 Ammo Drops Used 0/50
Get 25 Vehicle Drops Used 0/25

edt- Actually these don't look to hard. Perhaps it will give the game a little more life for some people, and that's a good thing

Ypmga0g.png

hJwjyJn.png

ek0fQAq.png

Top Bottom