• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

Emblem for Battlefield Premium members (40 layers)
CzHhdTi.jpg

Emblem for normal members (20 layers)
oGskXHq.jpg

awesome! :D

Milennia

I'm basically about to ask the same question in the title of this thread:

Is the singleplayer campaign fixed yet? For reference, I have the Xbox One version and I would actually like to at least play through the campaign fully once but my save file was erased once (and maybe twice as I started it again right after, quit, and then it seems like even that one got erased).

No its not.
Theres still a chance you will lose your save.

I have made some neogaf emblems for bf4. Just follow the instructions below if you want to use them ingame. Would be nice to meet some gafers on the battlefield. :)

Importing an emblem

1. Log in to BF4 Battlelog.
  2. Visit the Customize emblem page.
  3. Click the "+ ADD" button to create a new blank emblem.
  4. Open the browser console (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-K for Firefox, Ctrl-Shift-I for Opera, F12 for IE).
  5. Paste the linked code into the console and press Enter, making sure you get everything from the emblem.emblem.load to the ending semi-colon. (You will get the emblem loaded with all its layers)
  6. Close the console.
  7. Click the "SAVE & USE" button in the top right corner.

CzHhdTi.jpg

oGskXHq.jpg
Omg, I was going to ask someone to make something like this for me. You are amazing symax, the emblem is much, much appreciated. I would never be able to make an emblem, too impatient and no creativity in me lol.

terrible

Banned
emblem_error_not_unlocked_shapes

That's what I get when I try to add that neogaf emblem. I tried both, I have Premium. Come on DICE, that's pretty low even for you.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

That's what I get when I try to add that neogaf emblem. I tried both, I have Premium. Come on DICE, that's pretty low even for you.
You might have to unlock the shape. Shapes come in Basedpacks.

BASED PACKS

In another example of DICE incompetency, the weapon unlocks (and Premium) are described in the Store as NULL NAME, and in the description box it says EMPTY DECRIPTION. It's pretty sad when you have typos in your placeholder text.

Kabuto

I can play without having to worry about crashing again :') My first two rounds of Metro 2014 were pretty fun; it's not my favorite map but it's not the worst map either. The game is almost back to being certified for release; it just needs a balance patch now.

I have made some neogaf emblems for bf4. Just follow the instructions below if you want to use them ingame. Would be nice to meet some gafers on the battlefield. :)

Importing an emblem

4. Open the browser console (Ctrl-Shift-J for Chrome, Ctrl-Shift-K for Firefox, Ctrl-Shift-I for Opera, F12 for IE).
  5. Paste the linked code into the console and press Enter, making sure you get everything from the emblem.emblem.load to the ending semi-colon. (You will get the emblem loaded with all its layers)
  6. Close the console.

CzHhdTi.jpg

oGskXHq.jpg

These are awesome dude! just added it to mine.

I'd like to let you all know I just slogged through the campaign and got nothing for my sacrifice. If dice is going to force us to do this sit for the p90 they need to have the courtesy of actually giving giving us the credit for it.

turnbuckle

Importing an emblem

6. Close the console.

CzHhdTi.jpg

JuouYgm.jpg

Fantastic. I'm using that, thanks!

Symax

Try this one: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=snA0zsGn

That's awesome, thanks a lot!

These are awesome dude! just added it to mine.

Fantastic. I'm using that, thanks!

Omg, I was going to ask someone to make something like this for me. You are amazing symax, the emblem is much, much appreciated. I would never be able to make an emblem, too impatient and no creativity in me lol.

No problem. Like i previosly said: It would be nice to meet some gaffers in BF4. Maybe someone can update the OP with the link to my post, before it gets buired by the next page.

turnbuckle

I'd like to let you all know I just slogged through the campaign and got nothing for my sacrifice. If dice is going to force us to do this sit for the p90 they need to have the courtesy of actually giving giving us the credit for it.

The trick for me was having a brother who is on temporary layoff and asking him to do it. After 2 campaign wipes I wasn't having any more of it.

Anyone else having issue with the windowed borderless mode on PC? It doesn't work for me anymore because of the latest patch. :\

Edit: Yeah it's completely broken for everyone it seems. -_-

Timu

WTF, this glitch hasn't been fixed yet, it threw me off when it comes to identifying who's friend and who's foe, this doesn't make any sense!!! We still won though, as in my US team, not the other US team, lol.

jbrhXfYyAx3ScS.png

When will DICE fix this? US vs US is hilarious!!!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I find it hilarious that you have to have Premium just to create one.

Inside Battlefield 4: Introducing Platoons

Hahahahahahahahaha.

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

...Whooo. That's a good one DICE.

So, again: Why does anyone care about this pointless feature? I'd rather have a Premium refund from their broken shit more than anything.

can anyone explain what this platoon thing is? gaming sites are blocked at work so i can't find the info.

Useless bullshit no1currs about.

Anyone else having issue with the windowed borderless mode on PC? It doesn't work for me anymore because of the latest patch. :

Edit: Yeah it's completely broken for everyone it seems. -_-
If the next entry even includes a single player, I won't buy the game.

Tldr; Not buying any more Battlefield.

raviolico

posted this also in the PS4 Hardware trouble thread..maybe i get a response quicker here since it seems (i hope...) related to BF4.

PS4 since Nov... not a single problem till today...installed BF4 and experienced in the first 3 hours two random & quick black screen flashes (with audio dropped out as well). after a sec or so everything worked perfect again.

something to worry about?
is it my PS4 or the glitchiness of BF4 (happened only there so far)?
Anyone with similar issues in BF4?

turnbuckle

posted this also in the PS4 Hardware trouble thread..maybe i get a response quicker here since it seems (i hope...) related to BF4.

PS4 since Nov... not a single problem till today...installed BF4 and experienced in the first 3 hours two random & quick black screen flashes (with audio dropped out as well). after a sec or so everything worked perfect again.

I've had a lot of glitches and crashes but I don't remember anything like what you're describing.

VariantX

you know what would be great? me being able to see the ticket count on a particular map/server in game before I join so I dont waste my time. This is available on the battlelog website, but not in game on the console version. Seems like something weird to leave out

Importing an emblem

6. Close the console.

CzHhdTi.jpg

JuouYgm.jpg

Thanks!

Ahhh, that was interesting. I don't normally play Hardcore but had a great couple of games of TDM in Locker with it. Felt a lot less insane because it's so dangerous to spam grenades (of course people still do -.-). Got an almost 1.0 KD in both games, and both were fairly close, so it was a major upgrade to my usual experience, barring some great TDM games I've had in Locker pistol-only servers.

Definitely going to try Hardcore Domination now.

Edit: oh my god.

OH MY GOD.

C2V8Y6g.png

My filter must have been like this for WEEKS.

I live in IRELAND.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

GAH.

SharpAttorney

Neo Member
WTF, this glitch hasn't been fixed yet, it threw me off when it comes to identifying who's friend and who's foe, this doesn't make any sense!!! We still won though, as in my US team, not the other US team, lol.

jbrhXfYyAx3ScS.png

When will DICE fix this? US vs US is hilarious!!!

I don't think is a glitch or at least I never heard of them calling this a glitch. You can always see squad mate names and you are just in a position where the squad mate name is right in that perfect position over the guys head. There are other things in the game that need to be fixed over and very random occurrence like that.

Edit: Ignore this, I misread and noticed the wrong thing in the picture. I apologize.

Had the same bug, but i think it was my monitor that bugged (playstation 3d display). The screen goes dark and audio drops out for a split second then everything comes back.

Timu

I don't think is a glitch or at least I never heard of them calling this a glitch. You can always see squad mate names and you are just in a position where the squad mate name is right in that perfect position over the guys head. There are other things in the game that need to be fixed over and very random occurrence like that.

Edit: Ignore this, I misread and noticed the wrong thing in the picture. I apologize.
It's ok, also imagine if I played Hardcore where I can't see people's origin ids on their heads, lol that would be a mess.

jediyoshi

Anyone getting better performance with todays patch?

Also, anyone with AMD getting better performance with 14.2?

EDIT: ^ lol

All I know is that DX11's fullscreen windowed mode is pretty broken for me now and Mantle's is slightly less broken. Really wish fraps added support for it.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
All my matches were lag free. Improvements yay!

that sounds strange, even for BF4.

Megasoum

Banned
Today's patch brought back a bug I remember having on the launch version (or maybe even the beta)... If I set the game in borderless mode when I boot it it will be in a tiny window in the corner of my screen. I have to go in the options, set it to fullscreen or windowed, hit apply and then I can change it back to borderless and apply.

On the other hand I played 2 games of metro without the sound loop bug so there's that.

raviolico

Had the same bug, but i think it was my monitor that bugged (playstation 3d display). The screen goes dark and audio drops out for a split second then everything comes back.

that sounds strange, even for BF4.

thanks for the replies. happened only twice in 7 hours now. after the second "black screen of sudden" i changed the PS4 screen resolution form "Automatic" to "1080p". since then it seems stable. will keep an eye on this....

really strange.

Top Bottom