• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Norua roadkilling me with the RHIB in Floodzone, bastard. :| I didn't even see him and WHAM as I'm getting up on the ledge from the water.

Paganmoon

This patch better have fixed the Sound loop crash.

Played 2 full matches on Paracel for the first time in weeks, weeeee! seems to have been fixed.

All my matches were lag free. Improvements yay!

Tested 2 different servers that normally have had no problems, all players keep getting rubberbanding every now and then, and sometimes, everyone just freezes for a few seconds, Improvements yay! :)

Well, I'm in on PC now too. I have no idea how it will run! :) 25GB download is a bummer.

If you need someone to play with add me. iRAWRasaurus

I do not play as much because of college and studying for MCAT, but whenever I can, I will be on

edit: For the Dead Stop Assignment to unlock the DAO-12, do I have to earn the shotgun ribbon and lower or raise the gates on Caspian Border within the same round?

Timu

Played 2 full matches on Paracel for the first time in weeks, weeeee! seems to have been fixed.

Tested 2 different servers that normally have had no problems, all players keep getting rubberbanding every now and then, and sometimes, everyone just freezes for a few seconds, Improvements yay! :)
I'm still get rubberbanding.:/

Facism

this is the worst player i have ever seen. no sarcasm.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/THE-HITMAN-SP/stats/225255952/ps3/

851 hrs. and.....

Flags captured 192
Flags defended 348

161 conquest SS's

dat 34% win percentage. dat 17 recon stars. Dat implied camping at the edge of the map trying to get kills and not doing any PTFO.

Stranger still is all the Support stars.

Maybe he's a tactical sniper spotting enemies allowing his teammates t get kills

hahah yep, 630 spotting ribbons LOL

I find it hilarious that you have to have Premium just to create one.

Inside Battlefield 4: Introducing Platoons

so, no joining games together? sounds as useless as BF3 Platoons...

If the platoon would create an automatic friendlist of your Platoon buddies and you could easily see this list ingame it would be worth it.

Last time we had a good 100 player PS3BF3 platoon i would've enjoyed playing with but adding everyone manually to my friendlist, not to mention PSN Friends was just crap.

I just alt tab'd out of a game to respond to a skype message and when I tab'd back into Battlefield I couldn't re deploy. Clicking anything with the mouse booted me back to desktop. I could use keyboard keys but even space bar for deploy didn't do anything. I was going quite well too but I will wait out the round so it keeps my stats.

Mengetsu

So this is 45.00 on amazon right now for PS4 and I have wanted this since launch but have held back due to the problems and Killzone MP is just about dead but I don't want a game that freezes or has major bugs. I wanted to ask some people's opinion in here if I should get it and if it still has these problems.

mitchman

Gold Member
So this is 45.00 on amazon right now for PS4 and I have wanted this since launch but have held back due to the problems and Killzone MP is just about dead but I don't want a game that freezes or has major bugs. I wanted to ask some people's opinion in here if I should get it and if it still has these problems.

For the most part, the MP fine on PS4 now. I rarely have any major issues and enjoy it a lot. It's very addictive.

Edit: Oh, I'm not a Junior anymore, yay!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act

Paganmoon pls :(

don't get it. the game will freeze on you or glitch out. it might not be on the first day or first week, but it will eventually and then you'll go "aha! it's still not fixed!"

as others have said, it works fine. It has a lot of small issues but most are minor. We are just vocal fans that like to whine about them as much as we can in hopes of them being fixed.

the crashes have been fixed now, singleplayer works and no bug is major anymore. (well server tickrate sucks ass)

game is hella fun and we love it :D

Mengetsu

For the most part, the MP fine on PS4 now. I rarely have any major issues and enjoy it a lot. It's very addictive.

Edit: Oh, I'm not a Junior anymore, yay!

don't get it. the game will freeze on you or glitch out. it might not be on the first day or first week, but it will eventually and then you'll go "aha! it's still not fixed!"

as others have said, it works fine. It has a lot of small issues but most are minor. We are just vocal fans that like to whine about them as much as we can in hopes of them being fixed.

the crashes have been fixed now, singleplayer works and no bug is major anymore. (well server tickrate sucks ass)

game is hella fun and we love it :D

Thanks for the input good or bad guys. Nice to hear the single player is working cause I always love that in any game and will usually play before multi. My most wanted thing in this is being able to play conquest. I want my building falling! I'll consider it thanks.

Edit: Is it ok to buy this used as well? Do I need any of the codes that come in it?

TheSeks

edit: For the Dead Stop Assignment to unlock the DAO-12, do I have to earn the shotgun ribbon and lower or raise the gates on Caspian Border within the same round?

IT HAS TO BE IN A ROUND

SnoopBlingee.gif

The ONLY Second Assault Assignment that is weapon-based that is NOT in a round is the M60. That is 2 Anti-vehicles in one round and the 5 vehicle destroys will carry over.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
Yeah I was able to turn off my map filters on PC and not worry about crashes. I still have a 50:50 chance of 'something went wrong' (real helpful) disconnects between rounds, which is killing my W:L ratio.

mitchman

Gold Member
I wonder if the lag and disconnections are caused by the DDoS the servers apparently got hit with last week, and it's still going on?

Enjoying CTF a lot, but with randoms, it means that I and the people that I play with have to sit and defend the flag, because as soon as we decide otherwise the flag usually gets taken.

But, I don't mind too much, do what you have to.

Also, the 3rd episode of my mini montage is out.

Just some fun with second assault in the past week or so.

Enjoying CTF a lot, but with randoms, it means that I and the people that I play with have to sit and defend the flag, because as soon as we decide otherwise the flag usually gets taken.

But, I don't mind too much, do what you have to.

Also, the 3rd episode of my mini montage is out.

Just some fun with second assault in the past week or so.

Holy goddamn dude. :eek:

(Also remember some HaloGAF friends sharing a montage of 2 a million years ago...yours?)

GlumDimwittedCorydorascatfish.gif

terrible

Banned
this is the worst player i have ever seen. no sarcasm.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf4/soldier/THE-HITMAN-SP/stats/225255952/ps3/

851 hrs. and.....

Flags captured 192
Flags defended 348

161 conquest SS's

Looks like he mostly only plays Lockers CQ. Seems to average around 2 kills and 0 deaths a game. Sounds exciting.

Winning a third of your games is pretty impressive though. Never even knew you could get your win % that low. I figured even if you did nothing all game your team would still win around 40-45% lol.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
So... another failed mission?

#RIP Gold Battlepack

TheSeks

So... another failed mission?

#RIP Gold Battlepack

No1currs about Battlepacks.

If they made a community mission to get their dogtags to be equippable? Probably would be done.

Speaking of which: Who the hell at DICE do I have to contact to get a server to test things on!? FERSIS GET ME DEMIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</caps>

TheSeks

I believe so, even DMRs. Unlocked all DMRs last week with it, SCAR SV is lovely.

No. Pistols and Grenades are non-Premium. Shotgun and DMR were premium.

And the first two of those premium/non-premium splits were one week only. Just like last two of those.

Fersis

No1currs about Battlepacks.

If they made a community mission to get their dogtags to be equippable? Probably would be done.

Speaking of which: Who the hell at DICE do I have to contact to get a server to test things on!? FERSIS GET ME DEMIZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</caps>
Here TheSeks sir, @slicedlime always tweets when they test something on a live server.
You should ask him.

Also: I FRIGGIN' LOVE BASEDPACKS >8(

terrible

Banned
Paying for maps is a truly terrible idea. Completely splits the community. It's unfortunate. I don't even know why I ever bother with Premium to be honest. There's always one friend who doesn't get it so I end up barely playing them anyway unless I'm playing by myself.

Top Bottom