• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I'll be checking the applications later tonight.

Fuck off

BhgOyOsCIAAUrrs.jpg

turnbuckle

Is there a way to easily add all people from a platoon to your friends list? Or is it redundant doing that? I don't know what I'm doing, just want more gaffers' coattails to ride on. :)

Rey

Is there a way to easily add all people from a platoon to your friends list? Or is it redundant doing that? I don't know what I'm doing, just want more gaffers' coattails to ride on. :)

I don't see u playing a lot lately. I'm playing witch Mitchman right now. Join us.

Dunno if that platoon posted is console only but I applied.

Is this a PS4 Platoon?

So far its a platoon for ALL platforms. We'll see if it gets crowded fast and if it's then possible to rename it and create a separate Platoon for each platform.

Oh im a platoon leader!
Thank noisepurge! ^__^

Such honor ;_;

with great power comes no responsibility!

Anyone play HC from time to time?

I do, but mainly Domination or TDM as it's easier to grind unlocks ;D

Is my wife allowed to apply? She only plays commander on her tablet.

Sure. I will start kicking out players after 1 month idle time though.

sorry for the doublepost but we have 2 gaffers now on the same PS4 server, join me or Rockscar and lets try to make some first points :D
My PSN is Noisepurge as well.

Symax

Ok, we should definitely split the platoons in different regions. Playing on North American servers from Europe is not an enjoyable experience. :'(

Milennia

I don't get why you guys hate XP boosts. That is how I roll with my 1000+ SPM. I'M THE BEST IN TEH WORLD.

Im legit 1150:D haven't used a boost since level 105 months ago.
I imagine it leveled out at some point and now I'm stuck at 1000+ no matter what happens.

turnbuckle

I don't see u playing a lot lately. I'm playing witch Mitchman right now. Join us.

Yeah, I've had some major annoyances with the game in the past couple of weeks. Several crashes, lots of rubber banding, many lost connections to the server. That, plus been dating someone new and having friends with kids visit the past couple of weekends where the kids gained control over my living room TV (where my PS4 is).

Also, now that I'm basically at the level cap I'm sorta bummed. I know the game isn't about filling bars, but part of the fun of the game for me is unlocking stuff. Also, hate the new assignments. Hate the netcode issues that result in "1 shot" kills or kills that otherwise shouldn't happen.

It's like, the things that didn't bother me as much when I was really really new and terrible at the game are starting to be more annoying now that I'm just way below average at it. :p

But I'll start playing more again soon once work lets up.

I've missed out on a bunch of bronze and silver battlepacks this month but they probably wouldn't have done much for me.

If there's a way to take my character back to level zero and reset everything, does that also take away the campaign guns I have unlocked? If I can still keep those, I might do that.

turnbuckle

Drunk GAF vs Reg GAF

Let's do it. PLATOONS FIGHT!

Oh man this would be great. Wish I could have a DrunkTurnbuckle and SoberTurnbuckle soldier on the same account then compare my stats over time between the two.

There's a certain point after a couple of drinks where my skill improves by 25-250%. But soon after, if the drinking continues I get a 300% nerf to my abilities. Kinda like bowling but more fun.

Ok, we should definitely split the platoons in different regions. Playing on North American servers from Europe is not an enjoyable experience. :'(

if it's of any comfort the european servers are super slow and laggy for us too :/ its something wrong with dice again i would say. Gotta try this later on.

BF3 actually had tolerable matches between US-EU

mitchman

Gold Member
Drunk GAF vs Reg GAF

Let's do it. PLATOONS FIGHT!

hmm, I remember you from today!

If there's a way to take my character back to level zero and reset everything, does that also take away the campaign guns I have unlocked? If I can still keep those, I might do that.

You can create a new PSN account and use that. I think I will do that myself, cause everytime I play while drunk, I lose 100-150 skill point. Better to do it on a new char..

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
The whole platoon feature is kinda borked without the Squad Up Option.

BASED DICE

Top Bottom