• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

SJS

Yea i was in there, I've learned to ignore those types, makes things a bit harder to get done though. Do you play Rush often? I've been looking for more people to squad up for Rush

I play it almost exclusively. Join up with me whenever you can.

PS: Applied to GAF platoon. Add me on PS4 you haven't already: ThreeBarHero

Just ran into this idiot on hardcore mode on PS4. Guy kept teamkilling me for no reason! How do you report these clowns? there's not even a kick or ban option

totally lame

scogoth

Don't drink and LAV, kids.

NOTICE THE PATTERN. You need to be drunk

i1YAuMGJ56Jew.png

Kabuto

finally done with the "I'm Dynamite" and "Mother of All Bombs" assignments. The bomber is so bad unless the enemy stands still for like 10 seconds straight.

I applied, names Hardydog on Battlelog

Been on a break the last few days but would love to jump back in with a focus on helping the platoon. Hit 110 and kinda bored, this would be great.

Like clockwork I can have a good game then the half the opposing team will leave before the next map starts..

I always try to stick around for the 16 vs 16 match in hopes the server refills...never does. By the end of the game its 8 vs 8 and then it ends and the next round starts 3 vs. 3.

Sure I could leave and find another server but its always that server where you have zero lag, zero rubber banding, and your not questioning hit detection cause your surgically landing every shot.

Ugly night of lag. Not even the normal lag you can kinda push through, but straight up input lag - tell my solider to look left, he does it half a second later. Holy shit it was fucking infuriating.

Just wanted to report back on a question I had asked earlier in the thread. I wanted to know what sort of performance in BF4 I'd get with my current rig. The answer: quite acceptable.

X2 940 @ 3.5
4GB DDR2 800
Radeon 5830 OC 1GB

On medium at 1680x1050 I get a solid 50-75FPS which is where I wanted to be. I have a R7 260x on the way so hopefully I can go to high at that res.

Anyhow, thanks for the advice.

After 80 hours or whatever in the 360 version I think I'm back home on the PC.

Would join the platoon but everyone who's mentioned a platform so far has said a console. Is there a separate PC platoon I don't know about?

Ugly night of lag. Not even the normal lag you can kinda push through, but straight up input lag - tell my solider to look left, he does it half a second later. Holy shit it was fucking infuriating.

ahh. so it was like this for more than just me. I played one game and ended up quitting. It was atrocious.. I couldnt kill anybody. Was unloading into many people, sometimes not even getting damage.

Vehicle spawns in CTF need to be out of bounds. It is so fucking annoying to spawn into a tank on the US team on Oman only to get instantly shot by some fucker sitting at the end of the highway in their tank.

Would join the platoon but everyone who's mentioned a platform so far has said a console. Is there a separate PC platoon I don't know about?

its currently one platoon for all platforms. we might need to create a different one for PC unless Dice allows more than 100 players in a platoon.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I wish it were a lie. Obl is ok, Rush is the worst.

Oh-hoho. The one time ya'll play a mode I actually prefer to play and I'm sick and in bed for the full day. Mmmhmm.

SharpAttorney

Neo Member
Vehicle spawns in CTF need to be out of bounds. It is so fucking annoying to spawn into a tank on the US team on Oman only to get instantly shot by some fucker sitting at the end of the highway in their tank.

Dude, I was getting c4/slammed as soon as I spawned into a vehicle on caspian last night. I really don't understand why they would allow that.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Naval Strike Glimpse

Dunno im kinda bitter, i was expecting a real patch during February :(
Specially after the Player Appreciation blog post.

terrible

Banned
Once the storm starts on Paracel the jet skis become a complete joke. Want to slightly turn to the left? Nah, you want to go backwards instead!

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
NEVER FORGET

First, we are further improving a number of items commonly referred to as “netcode”.This will tighten the overall multiplayer experience, and we will be able to share these items with you in detail soon

We’re also working on other feature additions that you’ve been asking for – stay tuned for more.

Bailers

Naval Strike has titan mode. Oh I hope it's true and I hope it's good.

I can imagine assaulting a carrier with Little Birds. (Crossing my fingers, eyes and toes)

Top Bottom