• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

Whats the easiest way to get jet fighter ribbons ?

After 3 hours of air superiority I dont have a single kill
Forget Air Superiority, go to Conquest. The attack jets are best, and the best opportunity for kills comes from the AC-130 gunships (which are on certain maps when the enemy has a commander). Choppers are your next best bet, particularly transport ones.

How is Mantle working out for everyone? It would seem my FPS is much more consistent with DX11. Mantle runs smooth (and maybe a bit faster) until big explosions then the stuttering starts. On DX11 it's smooth sailing.

Kabuto

I miss getting a free battlepack every day :[

0F3CbMe.jpg
-______________________-

Played the most dominant game of Caspian last night. The team was so bad their best player would have qualified for 28th on our team #howisthatpossible

Had another game on Caspian where towards the end Sharp grabbed the attack heli and I proceeded to gun down 23 people. Considering their MAA and an stealth jet attacke dus, I don't know how that was possible. Sharp played real smart however – mostly staying on our side of the wall, very few forays deep into enemy territory, and retreating until countermeasures were back up. Still 32 players and none thought to pull out a stinger. It literally felt like a BF3 run.

does the Perfect Landing assignment even work?
I've been wondering. The killstreak always seems to display my last life and climbing to the top of Caspian didn't register.

SharpAttorney

Neo Member
Played the most dominant game of Caspian last night. The team was so bad their best player would have qualified for 28th on our team #howisthatpossible

Had another game on Caspian where towards the end Sharp grabbed the attack heli and I proceeded to gun down 23 people. Considering their MAA and an stealth jet attacke dus, I don't know how that was possible. Sharp played real smart however – mostly staying on our side of the wall, very few forays deep into enemy territory, and retreating until countermeasures were back up. Still 32 players and none thought to pull out a stinger. It literally felt like a BF3 run.

I've been wondering. The killstreak always seems to display my last life and climbing to the top of Caspian didn't register.

That was fantastic, I just hate how good runs in the AH are now such an exception and not the rule. There is nothing I enjoy on BF more than providing close ground support. Hopefully the balancing patch (when finally released) will make those good times roll a little more often.

bjscott05

Just had like 5 straight matches of Conquest Large PS4 with no rubberbanding. Weeeiiiirrddd.

Sure is weird. I just played a few games of Second Assault Conquest Large on PS4 and the rubberbanding was terrible. Had to quit when Oman came on. It was too intense to continue.

Dug

Banned
Sure is weird. I just played a few games of Second Assault Conquest Large on PS4 and the rubberbanding was terrible. Had to quit when Oman came on. It was too intense to continue.
The next match I got in had terrible rubberbanding. I jinxed it.

Symax

does the Perfect Landing assignment even work?

Yes, and there is only one "easy" way to do it.

The easy part: Play 10 hours second assault.
The hard part: Use the attack jet on firestorm and try to get the killstreak then jump on top of the tower.
The hardest part: Everything must be done in one round and you are not allowed to die.

PROSTHETIC

Neo Member
Just bought a copy of BF4,

pray for me.

I'd say the game is still a longg way from being as stable as BF3 was for me. Still a lot of ridiculous bugs and sometimes it feels like 2 steps forward 3 steps back on some of the patches. That said, the last one or two patches it feels like my bullets are actually working now.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I had only one laggy match in the last few days, it was a match in which i joined olimpia84

I played with olimpia84 for the first time yesterday. Of course we were ace squad! It was nice playing with good players for once, instead of noobs running around draining tickets.

Top Bottom