• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Dude throwing EMP's around like he just don't give a care.

Finally gets D/Cruise Missile flag.

Launches Cruise Missile and Proxy's me right after calling it.

NOPE.

"Where is it? Where is it? Where is it? HOVERING NEAR F! GOING FOR F!" (EMP F)
DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE DAMAGE.
DESTROY CRUISE MISSILE BONUS +50

All chat: NOPE.

(Saved like the majority of my team going for F over there while GAF was at A)

Are we going to get new flying units? Also, I wish there are upgrades to the transport chopper: different side guns, a rocket pod/gunpod/smokes/Radar

Ladies and Gentlemen

Obliteration 2014

DICE, WHAT THE FUCK!?!

AgVP9U0.jpg

edit: as a reminder

3GFSAOV.jpg

Milennia

The AEK is my go to gun on the PC, and I run that thing with a flash hider and ergo grip because it's still a fire hose and you're better off mastering the recoil with your mouse than gimping it's stats.

The 52 can kill things from afar, but so can your pistol, the difference is that it's going to be outclassed at those ranges. It has statistically shitty range and velocity, it's a shit ranged weapon.

Also "Use compensator for everything" was disproved within two weeks of the game's release, there are a several few guns where the decreased horizontal recoil is more accurate than the ungimped spread passed the second or third shot, but only a several few.

Compensator for use with horizontal recoil issues is the only viable choice.
If you cant control vertical recoil... I just don't know what to tell you in all honesty, its a joke, especially on PC, every can be micro bursted to success.

The reason you microburst at long range with the 52 and why its so strong at range, is because its damage is high and you only need to land a few shots for a kill.
This coupled with the obvious staple for all medium-long range automatic weapons since day one.ll the angled grip, its just insane, you are guaranteed to land your first shot if your not terrible and can lead, nearly all the time.

The L85 is the perfect example for all recoil issues.
It can stray one way or the other depending on your attacthmemts and you simply assasinate all things with an angled-suppressor much less and angled- compensator, which as you yourself just said, the gun doesn't need, no gun needs any muzzle attatchment in the same breath.

All recoil can be controlled, especially on PC, its a non issue.
I don't have trouble with any weapon.
When we play GB/ESL games, we sometimes choose to opt out of muzzle attatchments and lasers etc. nearly 80% of the time for stock.

The only staple there is the ergo.
The 52 has shitty everything on paper outside of its damage, but its already low velocity and its high damage make it disgusting at medium-long range due to how well those 2 stats sync with a suppressor (the gun is unaffected due to its already grossly low velocity) and angled grip for its high damage.

4200 kills, i use this gun maybe 60% of my play as of now.
Half of my kills easily are 300m+.

I main 2 weapons, the 23 and L85.
My carbine is the 52, i find all else useless at the moment.
The F2000 is slowly warming me up, i like it for what it is and would easily put it in my top 3 as well, nut have not used it enough (1000 kills so far) to call it a top weapon of mine.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
About Obliteration, i understand why they changed it but.. lol.
BTW Obliteration is just 16vs16 right ?

That's just, what???
Im gonna guess they got some stats like:
60% of the matches are a draw
35% of the matches won are won by 1 point.

The designer freaked out and BAM! now everything is closer.

Today's patch on ps4 is a trainwreck, on some obliteration maps the bomb can't be planted and i joined a match where you only do damage from point blank distance with every weapon, shooting from more than 10m didn't trigger any damage. This is plain ridicolous, at every patch they fix something and break everything else.
Sounds like a DICE patch.

Dudes need to put some Senior Programmers to fix the game.

scakko84

Today's patch on ps4 is a trainwreck, on some obliteration maps the bomb can't be planted and i joined a match where you only do damage from point blank distance with every weapon, shooting from more than 10m didn't trigger any damage. This is plain ridicolous, at every patch they fix something and break everything else.

I don't understand........ It was okay to begin with...
And yeah 16v16 + 2 commanders. (Unless they took out commander too since they are fucking everything up right now)

sagat2036

BattleCloset 4

If it ain't broke... we can break it!

If it's broken... we can't fix it!

Its sad, but its kinda funny. oh well, I dont care no mo.

DICE can eat a dick.

BattleCloset 4

If it ain't broke... we can break it!

If it's broken... we can't fix it!

Its sad, but its kinda funny. oh well, I dont care no mo.

DICE can eat a dick.

Haven't played in a couple of days since I have midterms.. now my sister kinda broke my controller (L2 trigger sticking due to broken hinge?) and now oblit is RIP in pieces (™)

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Remember guys: There's always Conquest.... for now.

Real talk: Lots of Obliteration matches ended up in draw, so they put together the objectives a bit closer... now you cant have all those vehicles in such small area so they took 'em out.

Maybe its a way to make it more #esports and fluid than 'sandboxy'

Im gonna guess they got some stats like:
60% of the matches are a draw
35% of the matches won are won by 1 point.

The designer freaked out and BAM! now everything is closer.

Sounds like a DICE patch.

Dudes need to put some Senior Programmers to fix the game.

i have absolutely no fucking idea why they changed it. most of the games i played with GAF had a winner and it wasn't always GAF. the way things are now, it's more prone to 0-0 draws or 3-0 blowouts because the points are close together.

in other news, i guess they forgot to update the China Rising oblit maps.

i have absolutely no fucking idea why they changed it. most of the games i played with GAF had a winner and it wasn't always GAF. the way things are now, it's more prone to 0-0 draws or 3-0 blowouts because the points are close together.

Since when do people play on CR maps for oblit?
Never seen one or played one with more than 5-6 players

Real talk: Lots of Obliteration matches ended up in draw, so they put together the objectives a bit closer... now you cant have all those vehicles in such small area so they took 'em out.

how about they make a new game mode ... like OBLIDOMANITERATION and leave a perfectly good game mode alone?

also, Obliteration netcode seems fucked. i played other modes and everything was fine, but in 3 separate Obliteration servers hitreg was fucked and arming the objective was fucked.

Since when do people play on CR maps for oblit?
Never seen one or played one with more than 5-6 players

when it dropped people did, but then an update made the CR maps not show under Oblit for some reason and it (CR Oblit) died off...

Fersis

DICE acts in misterious ways but that was just my guess.
Removing a bunch vehicles from Battlefield sounds weird... dunno.

HIRE FERSIS
32 vs 32 TANKS BATTLES

But at least the red spot bug is gone and we're getting submarines in Naval Strike.

-griffy-

Banned
Ladies and Gentlemen

Obliteration 2014

DICE, WHAT THE FUCK!?!

AgVP9U0.jpg

3GFSAOV.jpg
Did they accidentally flip a switch and turn next gen Obliteration into PS3/360 obliteration? Is that possible? I haven't played PS3/360, but I'd imagine that's what their map sizes look like (and no vehicles) due to the player count and all that crap.

TheSeks

Ladies and Gentlemen

Obliteration 2014

DICE, WHAT THE FUCK!?!

http://i.imgur.com/AgVP9U0.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/3GFSAOV.jpg

I was gonna ask if you shopped this, but I know you better.

Good lord, DICE: Are you trying to ruin the game for those of us that REALLY don't want to play Conquest? Like... 24/7?

Guess I should go see how bad Rush has gotten from the patch since Conquest with GAF has been rubberbanding.

But let's be fair: At least they're being CONSISTANT with their AWFUL set-placement in Second Assault for Sabotage. So gotta give them that, Faceless...

Maybe they made China Rising Sabotage as terrible as well! Consistency!

WHO GIVES A FUCK!? That's kinda the POINT! If you're behind: TIE THE GAME!

The major problem with the mode is that it (Battlelog) COUNTS TIES AS LOSSES (to try to prevent ties from being too common, but OH NO ONE GIVES A SHIT since they are pushing hard to win or at least tie the game). Who's bright fucking idea was that and counting deaths from bomb explosions on your KDR for stats?

The mode is FINE! IT'S AWFUL IN SECOND ASSAULT AND I HAVEN'T TOUCHED THOSE MAPS SINCE THEY RUINED SABOTAGE AND RUSH. Real talk™, you on that.

Sabotage is not meant to be #yoeSports.

Milennia

DICE acts in misterious ways but that was just my guess.
Removing a bunch vehicles from Battlefield sounds weird... dunno.

HIRE FERSIS
32 vs 32 TANKS BATTLES

But at least the red spot bug is gone and we're getting submarines in Naval Strike.

Holy shit plz.

TheSeks

Oh, and Active Radar/"Smart" missiles can fuck right off.

U MAD. :p

That 2-7 round on Locker was awful. I was getting weird lag spike/rubberbanding in small doses to where it wasn't "banding" but actually hitching in small doses while still being smooth. Somehow the game started to smooth out for me to get 2 kills around 50 tickets left but it was too late on that round.

At least my 8-10 is more respectable on Golmund. Two from getting in the helicopter and being locked because Sco goes one way or the other and screws me up. D:

However to bring some U MAD back on me: Yes, I'm fucking mad at DICE for changing Sabotage/Obliteration's vanilla sets and not making/improving Second Assaults. Mode was fucking fine and probably the highlight of the game since they ruined Rush. It's making me REALLY consider uninstalling and not touching the game ever again because of this. That's how awful these close-sets are in Second Assault and how awful they are on vanilla maps.

Don't give me that "oh we want more dynamic win/losses" fuck that, that isn't the point of the mode. The point of the mode is to get the bomb to the objective, arm and hold it. If the rounds end in ties? Both teams fought hard for that shit. That's the BEAUTY and fun of the mode.

Now with these Second Assault shitty placements things are gonna end in 5 minutes instead of 5-15 min struggles for each set.

Fuck it.

BEHOLD!

dfkkjXL.jpg

r3oLnEW.jpg

IeSfvA7.jpg

Did they accidentally flip a switch and turn next gen Obliteration into PS3/360 obliteration? Is that possible? I haven't played PS3/360, but I'd imagine that's what their map sizes look like (and no vehicles) due to the player count and all that crap.

PS3/360 Oblit has the same layout as current gen, it's just 12 vs 12 instead of 16 vs 16.

Odrion

Banned
Compensator for use with horizontal recoil issues is the only viable choice.
If you cant control vertical recoil... I just don't know what to tell you in all honesty, its a joke, especially on PC, every can be micro bursted to success.
I don't know how you could've read my post and then written this response. Where did I say go for muzzle break instead?

The reason you microburst at long range with the 52 and why its so strong at range, is because its damage is high and you only need to land a few shots for a kill.
You can microburst with any weapon and kill people from a distance, and the ACE 52's end damage isn't that impressive, it's 20 (compared to 15.4 of other normal carbines and to 18 of other assault rifles.) That is a poor tradeoff for having much less muzzle velocity and distance than something like the AK 5C. You're using the gun because it starts off at 34 damage, not because it ends at 20.

The L85 is the perfect example for all recoil issues.
It can stray one way or the other depending on your attacthmemts and you simply assasinate all things with an angled-suppressor much less and angled- compensator, which as you yourself just said, the gun doesn't need, no gun needs any muzzle attatchment in the same breath.
The L85 should never, ever use a Angled Grip, it has a tiny first shot multiplier that contrasts with it having the highest vertical recoil of any assault rifle in the game and it's uniquely bad recoil decrease. Although it still stinks now as it's another 750 ROF weapon with a horrendously slow reload time. It was a balanced weapon before, now it's just kinda bad.

My thought was similar, perhaps old Obliteration was meant to be played with 64 players and new Obliteration is the "correct" layout for 12v12/16v16. I'd hope that when Rent-A-Server comes to consoles it will allow admins to choose the layout.

I can't wait for 24/7 64 player 30/40 minute Obliteration and CTF servers without Metro and Locker in the mix.

TheSeks

BEHOLD!

PS3/360 Oblit has the same layout as current gen, it's just 12 vs 12 instead of 16 vs 16.

96726_original.gif

I'm done with this game. Full stop.

Ruin Rush, Ruin Sabotage... fuck it. Unless they revert (and fix the fucking Second Assault placements) I'm done. Screw it. No point in playing if they can't even fucking get the point of their alternate modes that are a blast to play...

The changes to obliteration are fucking stupid. I loved the few times I played that mode, but dice has got to be kidding if they think people want to play oblit with no vehicles and bomb points closer together. Time to blow up some twitter feeds.

Milennia

I don't know how you could've read my post and then written this response. Where did I say go for muzzle break instead?

You can microburst with any weapon and kill people from a distance, and the ACE 52's end damage isn't that impressive, it's 20 (compared to 15.4 of other normal carbines and to 18 of other assault rifles.) That is a poor tradeoff for having much less muzzle velocity and distance than something like the AK 5C. You're using the gun because it starts off at 34 damage, not because it ends at 20.

The L85 should never, ever use a Angled Grip, it has a tiny first shot multiplier that contrasts with it having the highest vertical recoil in the game and it's uniquely bad recoil decrease. Although it still stinks now as it's another 750 ROF weapon with a horrendously slow reload time. It was a balanced weapon before, now it's just kinda bad.

I cannot even fathom how you can actually say "the L85 should never use an angled grip"... With such a statement you have completely lost my attention.
Vertical recoil is an absolute joke of a factor. By far the easiest recoil to control at a given time.
If you have problems controlling it, as stated before, i don't know what to tell you.
The stat is useless and means nothing to me, as i can control it.
Especially on my main weapon., its second nature.
I exclusively use an angled suppressor on the weapon.
Going exclusively by symthic, the straight grip is the only viable option... Sure.
Because symthic takes into account stability, a useless factor.
You can read symthics forums, its full of very smart and talented players, who will tell you the same.
Symthic is automated, the people on its forums and editors aren't.
An angled grip semi-counteracts the guns micro bursting accuracy.
Accuracy, being the second highest stat in a game that has as bad a netcode set as this one is a treasure.
With stability being an afterthought for people who can control their weapons, especially their favorite and main weapons.. There is only accuracy.
The only attatchment that deal with such, is the angled grip.

Im at 7000 kills with the gun, its my main.
In pubs i literally look at someone, micro burst at 450m and kill with an angled grip, i honestly have no idea how long you have been using the gun, but with its velocity and nearly 0 horizontal recoil the gun is the literal definition of a lazer.

My accuracy in pubs with the grip is 27%, unheard of and nearly every follow up shot hits.
You can win with the weapon even if your god awful at the game.
The angled is a staple for any respectable auto medium-long range rifle, or any weapon with a high damage calc at range above 100m.
Results talk.

As for the 52,
You use the gun because its versatile.
Its why we use it as the only subsitiute to the 23 is out ESL/GB games.
It has respectable hip fire due to its damage and stock set, as well as respectable microbursting with an extremely to handle recoil.
We dont microburst hardly ever in pro games, so that doesn't really apply, I'm using it as an example.

Yes, you can microburst with any weapon.
The same way you can control the recoil with any weapon, which is why stability is useless as well, while on the topic.
If you land every shot with a 52, you are doing more damage than you would with any automatic weapon in that instance.
In practice, if your bad... You will obviously aim for the gun thats less high risk and reward, one that has a higher velocity and ROF, as when shooting at range, you can miss more when leading.

If your not bad and cant lead your shots as well as handle your recoil, you will land your shots every time depending on your positioning, you have the tools.
The angled for its velocity and damage, as well as the suppressor due to the velocity.

As for your first statement... Wut.
I didn't even say muzzle break.

Truth be told, you can succeed with any weapon in a pub environment,
Anything, its why i have my pistol only games in pub servers.
Been playing every day since day one, so i will reiterate once again before its brought up again... Stability is useless.
It can be controlled on every weapon, especially on a PC.

I honestly don't have the time to argue simple gameplay mechanics with paper math that has 0 results to back it up.
I have used an angled grip on a ump to great success as a fun weapon, regardless of what the early results say.
Im in the middle of playing south park and would love to get back to it :D

I'm done with this game. Full stop.

Ruin Rush, Ruin Sabotage... fuck it. Unless they revert (and fix the fucking Second Assault placements) I'm done. Screw it. No point in playing if they can't even fucking get the point of their alternate modes that are a blast to play...

We can play CS:GO every once and a while. Shit that game gets me goddamn steam space bux for playing. based gaben

That new Operation Locker layout looks sooooo bad. I mean they all look like shit, but Locker with 64 players is probably gonna be an even bigger clusterfuck in that mode now.

Next thing you know DICE adds killstreaks and you can get a nuke to end the match if you get enough kills. Obliteration!

TheSeks

Cooler heads prevail

Reddit said:
Two Types of Obliteration now
Old Obliteration
still the same but you have to go through the Server Browser to find it (I cant seem to find any on the vanilla servers though, just the ones running expansions)
New Obliteration
-Infantry Only (Rouge Transmission has Quad Bike though)
-No parachuting in
-The objectives are a lot tighter together
-Takes longer to plant the bomb and for it to explode
-Very good for people that want an intense infantry match

Confirmed by DICE

Which begs the question: If you're gonna ruin a mode and make it a server option, why the FUCK wouldn't you make that server option available in the browser so those of us that want the mode that was fun to play (not your shitty second assault version of it) can keep it before you make these changes?! Fucks sake...

Cooler heads prevail

Confirmed by DICE

Which begs the question: If you're gonna ruin a mode and make it a server option, why the FUCK wouldn't you make that server option available in the browser so those of us that want the mode that was fun to play (not your shitty second assault version of it) can keep it before you make these changes?! Fucks sake...

Well, okay then.

Did the L85A2 get an unannounced nerf in the patch? It was my favorite SR. I typically ran with the muzzle break and stubby grip always burst firing except in extreme close quarters. Is the angled and compensator a better choice?

Milennia

Well, okay then.

Did the L85A2 get an unannounced nerf in the patch? It was my favorite SR. I typically ran with the muzzle break and stubby grip always burst firing except in extreme close quarters. Is the angled and compensator a better choice?

Read my post above.
Let me know if you have any questions, glad to answer.

Cooler heads prevail

Confirmed by DICE

I guess I need to reglue my bf4 game disk. In all seriousness, I'm relived that good ol' oblit is there but with the whole server browser being utter crap I don't think I'll ever find a good server..

nick5766 said:
http://imgur.com/fLHWhDC let me see if i cant get a better picture though

For Reference: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/N3Ab1QRR33I/maxresdefault.jpg

How did he get a picture of me playing o_O..

I cannot even fathom how you can actually say "the L85 should never use an angled grip"... With such a statement you have completely lost my attention.
Vertical recoil is an absolute joke of a factor. By far the easiest recoil to control at a given time.
If you have problems controlling it, as stated before, i don't know what to tell you.
The stat is useless and means nothing to me, as i can control it.
Especially on my main weapon., its second nature.
I exclusively use an angled suppressor on the weapon.
Going exclusively by symthic, the straight grip is the only viable option... Sure.
Because symthic takes into account stability, a useless factor.
You can read symthics forums, its full of very smart and talented players, who will tell you the same.
Symthic is automated, the people on its forums and editors aren't.
An angled grip semi-counteracts the guns micro bursting accuracy.
Accuracy, being the second highest stat in a game that has as bad a netcode set as this one is a treasure.
With stability being an afterthought for people who can control their weapons, especially their favorite and main weapons.. There is only accuracy.
The only attatchment that deal with such, is the angled grip.

Im at 7000 kills with the gun, its my main.
In pubs i literally look at someone, micro burst at 450m and kill with an angled grip, i honestly have no idea how long you have been using the gun, but with its velocity and nearly 0 horizontal recoil the gun is the literal definition of a lazer.

My accuracy in pubs with the grip is 27%, unheard of and nearly every follow up shot hits.
You can win with the weapon even if your god awful at the game.
The angled is a staple for any respectable auto medium-long range rifle, or any weapon with a high damage calc at range above 100m.
Results talk.

As for the 52,
You use the gun because its versatile.
Its why we use it as the only subsitiute to the 23 is out ESL/GB games.
It has respectable hip fire due to its damage and stock set, as well as respectable microbursting with an extremely to handle recoil.
We dont microburst hardly ever in pro games, so that doesn't really apply, I'm using it as an example.

Yes, you can microburst with any weapon.
The same way you can control the recoil with any weapon, which is why stability is useless as well, while on the topic.
If you land every shot with a 52, you are doing more damage than you would with any automatic weapon in that instance.
In practice, if your bad... You will obviously aim for the gun thats less high risk and reward, one that has a higher velocity and ROF, as when shooting at range, you can miss more when leading.

If your not bad and cant lead your shots as well as handle your recoil, you will land your shots every time depending on your positioning, you have the tools.
The angled for its velocity and damage, as well as the suppressor due to the velocity.

As for your first statement... Wut.
I didn't even say muzzle break.

Truth be told, you can succeed with any weapon in a pub environment,
Anything, its why i have my pistol only games in pub servers.
Been playing every day since day one, so i will reiterate once again before its brought up again... Stability is useless.
It can be controlled on every weapon, especially on a PC.

I honestly don't have the time to argue simple gameplay mechanics with paper math that has 0 results to back it up.
I have used an angled grip on a ump to great success as a fun weapon, regardless of what the early results say.
Im in the middle of playing south park and would love to get back to it :D

damn, 27%? what's your hit rate with the other AR's for comparison's sake? I haven't used the L85 ( or bothered to unlock it really) so you've piqued my interest with that comment.

TheSeks

Well, okay then.

I'm serious about the one good thing they introduced in BF4, man.

Seriously! WHAT THE FUCK are they thinking?! No one likes those set placements in Second Assault and you just automatically make those like the quick-match default? Apparently changing the server values (meaning going back to old Sabotage) means you aren't able to be quick-match found/matchmade into.

Which really begs the question of why they don't copy TF2's quickmatch on that and allow it as a toggle of "show me custom servers/don't show me custom servers/show me only DICE recommended setting servers" for your matchmaking if that's what you're going to do
(and improve the fucking browser!)

I guess I need to reglue my bf4 game disk. In all seriousness, I'm relived that good ol' oblit is there but with the whole server browser being utter crap I don't think I'll ever find a good server..

Yeah, I'm glad they have the sense to keep the older sets because those are what make the mode fun for me. My only issue is they have not discussed fixing the Second Assault placements (that this new version is copying) for the "old mode" to take since those sets are the defaults on PC for SA.

Milennia

damn, 27%? what's your hit rate with the other AR's for comparison's sake? I haven't used the L85 ( or bothered to unlock it really) so you've piqued my interest with that comment.

Fuck.
I just had a whole thing written up and the page reloaded when i went to check my percentages.......uoygiuyguiyg

Ill sum it up.
In private esports games i use 100%ergo and only the 23, the 52 comes out maybe 20% of the time.

My private ergo only percentages are,
52 18%
23 17%

I use the ergo on most high ROF hipfire weapons and i use the angled on most medium- long range weapons.
I will sometimes use the ergo on small maps etc. etc. the obvious stuff.

Heres my top 10
L85 27.2%
23 23.1%
52 23.4%
Ak5c 22.1%
Tar 16%
F2000 (ergo) 18% I'm experimenting with this weapon
P226 (lol) 26%
Ace21 (half ergo, half angled) 18% don't really enjoy this weapon
M416 (angled) 22% i love this gun, even to this day
U100...... Yeah not even kidding. Hate it. A lot. (Angled) 20%

Let me know if you have any questions.

Milennia

What do you mean by microburst? When I use the L85 I typically fire bursts of 4-5 bullets and it drops players instantly.

Which barrel attachment do you use and why?

I have literally only ever used the suppressor on the L85.
I will use the compensator when I'm comfortable and feel the other team is terrible lol

You will feel next to no difference in your recoil control or ttk at range with the suppressor, just try it.

Yep micro bursting as in a good 3-4 shots perk pull, which is automatic anyway with the L85.

So, am I reading this correctly? We still get to have normal Obliteration, but we won't be able to do Quick Match? We'll have to hunt it down in the browser?

TheSeks

So, am I reading this correctly? We still get to have normal Obliteration, but we won't be able to do Quick Match? We'll have to hunt it down in the browser?

Unless they come to their senses and make the old mode the default; Basically, yes. This new one may (since Second Assaults hints this is the direction they want to go...) be the default now.

TheSeks

Since when do people play on CR maps for oblit

Altai and Silk Road aren't bad. I'd even say that circle map is probably best on it (since it allows people to fake out and go for the FAR side arming point if people aren't careful most of the time). Dragon Rising is hit and miss. So I'd say they're better than the Second Assault (which the new variant is basing it's sets on) Sabotage right now.

Milennia

Altai and Silk Road aren't bad. I'd even say that circle map is probably best on it (since it allows people to fake out and go for the FAR side arming point if people aren't careful most of the time). Dragon Rising is hit and miss. So I'd say they're better than the Second Assault (which the new variant is basing it's sets on) Sabotage right now.

Silk road is pretty damn fun on oblit lol.

Its so desolate that you can almost always see them carrier.

Top Bottom