• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

Kabuto

Probably because at launch, the BF4 Youtube ELITE trashed it pretty mightily. It's a fun gun, though.

I unlocked the supressor for it.

isnjjlq2rTt7f.jpg

So do I, but it really has screwed up the range of the GOL a small bit. Probably because I'm too used to it having the BC2 default scope (7x?) as a sniper to where using it just feels wrong to me without it.

Fair enough. I tried it, anyway. Turned out I wasn't majorly in the mood for BF but I got in a game or two with the 8x scope and laser sight. Not much success but I definitely did fewer stupid ADSes. Thanks for the advice. Maybe you'll come watch me at some point and recoil in terror at how bad I still am. :)

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
That team. #icant

Sitting on the tower or something and trying to take E and never F/G which are the offensive commander options AFTER their commander left from the previous round.

#icant #icant #icant

Spl1nter

That team. #icant

Sitting on the tower or something and trying to take E and never F/G which are the offensive commander options AFTER their commander left from the previous round.

#icant #icant #icant

we may have been boat flying that entire round, and i still finished 7th

Vorheez

Figured I'd hop in the BF4 thread with you guys, seems to be the only thing I'm playing nowadays. Feel free to add me, I'd love to play a few rounds with anyone wanting to play, PSN ID is Vorheeze.

See you bruhs on the battlefield when I'm blastin' ya in the back with my 870. Bang bang.

Figured I'd hop in the BF4 thread with you guys, seems to be the only thing I'm playing nowadays. Feel free to add me, I'd love to play a few rounds with anyone wanting to play, PSN ID is Vorheeze.

See you bruhs on the battlefield when I'm blastin' ya in the back with my 870. Bang bang.

Mannnn now I miss my shotgun-totin' days of last month and previously.

God, why did they introduce flinch into BF4? I don't recall anyone in BF3 being all "This game needs flinch!"

It's one of the most frustrating things in the game for me. <thwip thwip thwip> and I can't do anything as I'm trying to get a bead on some douchebag with an ACE. Sigh. Also seems to be much worse if your FPS runs below 60 like mine. :/

Edit: Ahhh delicious, I missed the whole presets thing. Now to giggle at my own lame jokes as I create them.

TheSeks

Is commander mode ok on a shotty internet connection?

Your cruise and data (player position) may stutter and lag, but I don't think it's too data intensive to where it's impossible to play.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Anyone up for some BF4 on PS4 in about an hour?

TheSeks

Could be worse, he could be offering hilarious commentary on how bad you are from spectator mode. :p

Hey now, you went positive ONCE. That's improvement!

You're getting there. But you seem to either spot while ADS (why? You don't need to do that) or something funky is going on with spectator where you panic when you're fired on and you don't select Q to see if it's in front of you.

Hey now, you went positive ONCE. That's improvement!

You're getting there. But you seem to either spot while ADS (why? You don't need to do that) or something funky is going on with spectator where you panic when you're fired on and you don't select Q to see if it's in front of you.

Spotting has just been more consistent for me when I ADS. It's very annoying sometimes, because it HAS worked before without ADS, just not as well. I'll try to remember I don't need it. Also, I do sometimes Q when I'm fired on for that purpose, but the flinching seems to kill my frames and Q is awkward to press when in panic mode. :p

I've gone positive before, even with non-PDW kits (that's really my first go with them tonight). You just have always seen the worst worst worst games. >.<

Obliteration on Naval Strike seems to be the proper version, not the compressed version that was accidentally patched in the vanilla game.

Also, the SR-2 is an amazing PDW. Great hipfire accuracy, the perfect ROF where you don't blow your load in one burst, great damage model, good magazine size, good aimed accuracy, good burst accuracy at range. I love it.

TheSeks

I personally don't really like it. It's hit and miss in the accuracy department for me.

Of course this means I'm using it to get the unlocks for it. SMH.

Butane123

Don't know if it's old or not, but I didn't see anything in the last page...

There is a test server up on Xbox One with the Naval Strike maps. Played Wave Breaker and Operation Mortar without any sign of rubber banding. They played really smooth.

npa189

I applied for the Platoon, PC SwissCheez91. Is this still buggy and unreliable for everyone? Loading into a game is just torture.

TheSeks

Three knives on the Premium Calender and I still have four Premium knives to unlock.

KCSeU4L.png

DICE™

I applied for the Platoon, PC SwissCheez91. Is this still buggy and unreliable for everyone? Loading into a game is just torture.

Accepted.

Two others in the queue that need to come forward or I'm deleting them/refusing next week.

So, aside from the SR-2 being amazing, the SW40 is a beast too. Great damage (as expected from a revolver), a wonderful rate of fire, good accuracy both hip and aimed (the former especially with a laser). The only issue, as indicative of revolvers, is the small cylinder size.

TheSeks

So, aside from the SR-2 being amazing, the SW40 is a beast too. Great damage (as expected from a revolver), a wonderful rate of fire, good accuracy both hip and aimed (the former especially with a laser). The only issue, as indicative of revolvers, is the small cylinder size.

I think you're forgetting the AWS, son.

TheSeks

Nothing but nearly straight losses today.

Fucking hate auto-balance in the middle of a round. No, fuck you. I joined on the winning team. You don't get to auto-balance me because everyone on the other side quit playing right as I joined.

FUCKING FUCK. And then half the teams won't hit a PLD mark even if their life depended on it.

Suppress a helicopter all by myself on Sabotage and my team is all up on the cannon site trying to take their paradroppers out while they have a crew in an RCB (which is pissing me off today with no ability to kill it) going around to arm. *anger*

Creaking

He touched the black heart of a mod
So, how exactly does the automatic anti-air on carriers work? For example, on Lost Islands, I know that whenever I fly my jet too close to the enemy's carrier/spawn zone, it will try to shoot me down. I use the inverse (leading the enemy jet over my carrier) to get the enemy to stop tailing me, since an attack jet going after another attack jet is horrible cannibalism in my eyes (unless it's out of vengeance and they need to be punished), and that tactic has usually worked (the jet turns around at that point and once even seemed to go down). However, one time I led the enemy jet around the carrier at least three times, and he still killed me with 100 vehicle health intact.

So what the heck?

Top Bottom