• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield 4 |OT2| Is it fixed yet?

Rubber banding was the worst though. Perfect ping, great speed connection, but ever server had it at levels I've never seen. Was this news? Did I miss something? Has some patch fucked it up again?

Connection depends on how the planets have aligned in the galaxy.

Play on Test/Asia servers for a better connection.

That's it... I'm done, Never playing BF4 again, this guy has won the game...

Full video of that run is here btw.

ateamlaborpains040910-01.jpg

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
How do you fly choppers that fast? :0

BTW good match last night, very few lag.
I then played some air superiority (lol) and i saw a bunch of infantry dudes firing stingers.
Thats a glitch right?

Omni

One of those nights where I can barely kill anyone.

Super frustrating. The amount of times I've spawned and my weapon as been on single shot is crazy. I must press the d-pad by accident or something because it gets me killed so much (as I don't realise until I start to engage other players...)

Ocho

SORRY SEKS. I assumed he meant PS4 because I was referring to the PS4 GAF group. I'll add you all on Origin when I likely buy BF4 on PC sometime today :p

Don't play with Seks, he is usually 2-14 while trying to get an assignment.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
How do you fly choppers that fast? :0

Tilt the helicopter slightly to where it glitches the physics and super-speeds.

If it's like BF3.

Don't play with Seks, he is usually 2-14 while trying to get an assignment.

I believe you mean 6-0 or 14-2
while getting this last sniper to unlock

(PC) Filtering down to both large/normal carrier assault servers, there are only three that have any people on them... kind of surprised. Numbers dwindling faster than previous games?

LOL @ no Dawnbreaker

I feel like I'm almost always on the Chinese side when playing, and I really prefer the US side's vehicles, especially choppers. Servers need to take advantage of dynamic factions more often.

(PC) Filtering down to both large/normal carrier assault servers, there are only three that have any people on them... kind of surprised. Numbers dwindling faster than previous games?

Expansion exclusive game modes usually don't have a lot of people playing after a while, especially when they are so half-baked like Carrier Assault is.

Apparently there isn't a single server running CTF in North America on PC.

TheSeks

Apparently there isn't a single server running CTF in North America on PC.

None in North America (when there were a few in Feb) but 5 or so in Europe. No Softcore/Hardcore limit. That's any.

Shame, since CTF is kinda fun. But it needs to be on more maps. DAT DICE™ HALF-ASSED PLANNING.

TheSeks

Well, I can confirm Faceless is right: 250+ headshots that are greater than 250 doesn't give you multiple headshot ribbons.

So go for 250 meter minimum unless the map is like Naval Strike where you can have some long sight lines to counter-snipe at 300 or more meters.

Ark

BATTLEFIELD 4 IS 25GB?!

I was hoping to play it tomorrow LOL. 14 hours remaining. EA is punishing me for double-dipping already.

Who do I need to add for PC fun times?

EDIT: The download time is getting further away and I won't be able to play tues-thurs. ;__;

TheSeks

BATTLEFIELD 4 IS 25GB?!

I was hoping to play it tomorrow LOL. 14 hours remaining. EA is punishing me for double-dipping already.

Who do I need to add for PC fun times?

EDIT: The download time is getting further away and I won't be able to play tues-thurs. ;__;

HE DIDN'T BUY THE DVDS to get around the 25 gig install!

Laugh at this peasant.

TheSeks

31/50 headshots. Getting there. \o/

Though I'm eating a shit ton of deaths on this server when Sabotage comes around. I swear I get the WORST squad possible on these scrambles to where I can't rely on their spawns at all.

uberluigi

Banned
Just bought the premium pack for the game and got all the skins and what not but when I try to enter into one of the dlc servers it says I need to buy the dlc but I already have the premium pack, wtf is this shit? BTW its for Xbox One...

TheSeks

Just bought the premium pack for the game and got all the skins and what not but when I try to enter into one of the dlc servers it says I need to buy the dlc but I already have the premium pack, wtf is this shit? BTW its for Xbox One...

You have to download the DLC.

Go into the store, you'll have it paid-for due to Premium. Download those.

Now join those servers.

Skyzard

Banned
Hi guys, just got my new rig set up finally after over a year+ of no pc games!

Christened it with BF4 deluxe and the naval pack and would love to join the gaf team, _ysr is the origin tag (I hope that's right, has been a while).

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
I tried to play some Carrier Assault... how the hell is the game still unplayable?
WTF! it was so laggy that my character spawned inside the level geometry @__@

TheSeks! FIX DA GAME

Ark

Battlelog told me to open a port so I did and now I can't connect to any PC servers at all? ...I'm so confused.

Definitely not fixed. Flying an attack chopper is unplayable with all the rubber banding on ps4.

and i just lost a few hours worth of unlocks. Suddenly i dont have Smart rockets on the attack chopper anymore :/

and the killcam is broken again, sometimes it just doesnt show up at all and sometimes it gets stuck on showing the guy who killed you, and never lets you respawn. Only option is to quit the game.

but atleast Ponylion can still pull off cool stunts on PC side of things :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tu1ZU0po3CE

NotBacon

If you stick to game modes under 64 players, it's super smooth. For the 64 - player modes it needs to be a good time of day or certain maps :/

That said, this game is still kick ass.

ChrisW

Nice, and ballsy as hell too. Flying that close to ground just turns you into bait for people carrying SMAW's or RPG's, and more often then not you'll get hit with one.
So finally sit down to spend a few hours on BF and the PSN is down!!!! God sake I wish they would put out a PSN message saying at what times it will be going down!

Sane_Man

So finally sit down to spend a few hours on BF and the PSN is down!!!! God sake I wish they would put out a PSN message saying at what times it will be going down!

I'm proper fucked off. On a bank holiday as well. All I wanted was some BF action. Bastards.

Top Bottom