• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT| See, Spot, Run

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never even seen a copy of the "regular" edition for pre-order. Does it even exist. The only thing I have seen is the Limited Edition, and it is selling for the normal $59.99.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Gonna play some matches right now. See you there guys and gals.

The Faceless Master said:
SHIT, THE OFFICIAL THREAD IS OPEN, GOOD THING IT'S DONE WELL SO WE DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK AND SET THAT SHIT BACK UP!!
Ok, i have The Faceless Master seal of approval. Im happy now. :D

Captain Pants

Killed by a goddamned Dredgeling
Good work Fersis! My roommate and I have been playing the demo nonstop, and we put a good 90 hours into the beta. I'm so ready for next week. I can't wait to be running around with a scoped LMG again.:D

PSN- Ragnar

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Fersis said:
I hate you for starting up the demo again, I promised myself not to play it anymore :(!

It's so close, damnit. I can't stand playing one single map anymore, I wore myself out on it. And I just know that my first multiplayer match with the full game will be the demo map, just because that's how it goes.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Haha... nice, Fersis.

Wall of shame... :lol

The Faceless Master said:
SHIT, THE OFFICIAL THREAD IS OPEN, GOOD THING IT'S DONE WELL SO WE DON'T HAVE TO GO BACK AND SET THAT SHIT BACK UP!!

:lol

Rickard

Do you want your own personal medic buddy/driver who will do whatever you want whenever you tell him to do it?

If "Yes" please for the love of god give my broke ass a 2-day trial.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I'm kind of stoked for Squad Rush... which I didn't really like the sound of at first.

I think that mode might take the most teamwork. You'll really need to think about kit balance and attack/defense strategies. In HCM it'll be friggin brutal I imagine.

ShogunX

Pumpkins said:
Gosh I can't wait. I think I clocked 30 some hours into the demo which is kind of sad because...

It's a demo.

There is a guy on my Friends list who has 109 Hours logged on the demo :lol .

Relix said:
I just hope the full ver is not as full of idiots as the demo.

Just like on the first game they will quickly be filtered out as they crawl back to Call of Duty for their Killstreak/Crutch fix.

Oh and we all need to see who can collect the most GAF dog tags on the game. I only managed to get Voltron from the demo. Faceless was close to getting scalped last night but shotgunned me mid approach :(

Cynar

MikeE21286 said:
I've never even seen a copy of the "regular" edition for pre-order. Does it even exist. The only thing I have seen is the Limited Edition, and it is selling for the normal $59.99.

not at my gamestop. When I went to pre-order the limited edition they said that's all they're carrying for the first few weeks.

shagg_187 said:
YES! CAN'T FUCKING WAIT!

Question: Is Limited Edition available from every store similar to that of Blazblue i.e. Initial presses = Limited Edition. Later ones = regular edition?

seems like it, 1 more week!

Kibbles

1 more week! Can't wait. I'm hoping that new TV Spot (non-gamestop) will surface soon. DICE members tweeted last week hyping it up saying how great it was :lol

Kibbles

Holy shit I just read the description on Nelson Bay. It looked cool enough that it was at night, but you'll be assaulting an underground submarine base at night? Hawt.

Winter has hit hard. The river has frozen Allowing heavy equipment and personnel to operate throughout the sector. However, the extreme weather and surrounding woods make it unlikely that any assault will consist of heavy armor. Satellite reconnaissance indicates Russian Special Forces and airborne units have been pulled away from South America and are on mass gathering. A nighttime assault is eminent. Nelson Bay U.S. harbors an underground submarine base that wants to be defended at all cost.

Oozinator

Banned
Fersis said:

Ok, i have The Faceless Master seal of approval. Im happy now. :D
how does one get to make an official thread for a game by the way ? are there any specific rules such as the number of days between thread start and release date ?

MMaRsu

Tokubetsu said:
Why you gotta be like this MMaRsu? I thought we were homies.

I'm sorrt man just kind of drunk lol but ok man I cant for u to get this game so we cdan cick some majormass together man.. fuck those guys up!

Irish

Shogun PaiN said:
Oh and we all need to see who can collect the most GAF dog tags on the game. I only managed to get Voltron from the demo. Faceless was close to getting scalped last night but shotgunned me mid approach :(

I'm at 15 unique GAF tags, with multiples of a few of them, leading to a higher grand total. :D

Fuck yea, good work Fersis. Can't wait for Bad Company 2. I freaking loved everything about battlefield 2 and can't wait for some conquest in Bc2. Just need Hawkian to join in.

Oh and i pre-ordered day one. :)

ShogunX

Dax01 said:
I thought they were going to be including it? Seems like an awesome campaign not to have co-op.

The last Interview I read with a member of the DICE team said something along the lines of they may look into it at some point which pretty much confirms it wont be day one anyway.

Jas

Cat in the Hat said:
Getting PC and PS3 versions, that's how excited I am.

Doing the exact same thing. :D I've played the PC beta and PS3 demo a ton and can't get enough of it.

Pre ordered the ps3 version. I liked it surprisingly much on console even though I'm used to play it on pc but I only got a laptop now so wont risk it not running well (even though it is decent for gaming).

The beta demo was really good and so refreshing after coming from the horrible unbalanced MAG.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?
Um, Fersis... what the fuck just happened? How much did we own, exactly? Explain how far the enemies went into our base the first, second or third time.

vanty

Is this still $50 on Steam? I just noticed it went up to $70 in Australia, luckily everyone already pre-ordered though.

Vormund

Kholdstare101 said:
360 version = Friends

PC version = mouse and keyboard

Decisions, decisions.

both! I've already preordered for the PC, and I've still had heaps of fun with the 360 demo. I'll most likely grab the 360 version as well. And I never double dip. O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom