• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT| See, Spot, Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZeMMiK

how many modes are in there now??

Rush
small team rush
Objective
4 teams DM.
Hardcore

I hope there is enough population and not to much segmentation.
Rush is the only mode for me...

Dabanton

Conquest all day for me

Simply the best mode,gives you more time for your squad to prepare and set traps for any enemies,also gives attacking players time to sneak into a base and take it.

ZeMMiK said:
oh ok...mmm, hello friend, stand still, let's knife you:D
Don't worry it'll be easier than you think. Just start with a squad of friends. After a few matches the retarded net code will put one or more of your friends onto the other team. At this point you may begin knifing them. Repeat 5 times (with different friends) for trophy ;)

Dabanton said:
Conquest all day for me

Simply the best mode,gives you more time for your squad to prepare and set traps for any enemies,also gives attacking players time to sneak into a base and take it.

Conquest also staggers the action. Rush is great because it keeps the action focused in one area at a time. I've been playing Battlefield 2 in anticipation of this, and conquest can just get frustrating with people all over the map trying to cap different flags.

Facism

Gold Member
I've tried to use the veteran site to register my previous battlefield games, but it tells me my cd keys for 1942 and Vietnam have already been claimed :( What the hell :<

smik

any squad rush or squad team deathmatch videos

Big factor for me as i like the more focused infantry combat without the Big Maps and vehicles, even though its the staple of the franchise

Salacious Crumb

Facism said:
I've tried to use the veteran site to register my previous battlefield games, but it tells me my cd keys for 1942 and Vietnam have already been claimed :( What the hell :<

This happened to me as well, I went on the EA forums and the solution seems to be either contact EA and get them to sort it out, or spam the hell out of the veteran site and it will eventually go through. At first my 1942 key said it was already claimed, but after about 5 minutes of spamming it went through successfully.

Facism

Gold Member
Doomslayer said:
This happened to me as well, I went on the EA forums and the solution seems to be either contact EA and get them to sort it out, or spam the hell out of the veteran site and it will eventually go through. At first my 1942 key said it was already claimed, but after about 5 minutes of spamming it went through successfully.

safe, thank you. I'll try that :D

Doomslayer said:
If there were glitches in the game they would have been found in the beta/demo.

Well for the bits we saw in the demo, yeah. But I'm not going to hold my breath, all the youtube modders will be en force to be the first to show 'exploits'. All of which will be used nonestop by the kids who wait for them to appear :(

Ah crap, nevermind, there are glitch videos for Port Valdez up already...

took a look at some of these 'glithes' and most of them are really just creative ways to get onto rooftops and places of the map you wouldn't normally want to get to.

In any objective based modes, these so called glitches are inconsequential. People trying to pull these shenanigans are really just decreasing the manpower of their teams. It's not like COD where some dude could pull a nuke because he's hiding inside of a rock.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Every game has glitches, BFBC2 is no exception.
Though thanks to the PS3 and PC BETA the bugs arent going to be game breaking.

logen9999

Banned
for those that got the PC version early; how does it run? would say say it's more optimized then the beta was (post patch)?

i'm asking because i'd like to run it at 720p with 2x AA on a 4850 and 3.8ghz e8500 + windows 7.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
I'll have this game tomorrow by 2pm, the mom and pop shop by my house said they will have it by then

So [GAF] Col. GraveRobberX reporting for duty, General Faceless Master

Add me if you need a medic in your squad. I only play medic, so you can rely on me.

Xbox Live tag: HurricaneJesus

Will have the game Tuesday, ub, but I have to close that night where I work, till 3am! Gah! Oh well, good times ahead.

Oh, and I got a sweet kill with my defib unit in the demo. That was probably what did it for me. That and the incredible sound in this game. Never heard anything like this.

How do the end game sniper rifles holdup? Anyone know? I was really enjoying using the M24 in the demo and I haven't really liked sniping since MegaTF.

RS4-

BMX Bandit said:
How do the end game sniper rifles holdup? Anyone know? I was really enjoying using the M24 in the demo and I haven't really liked sniping since MegaTF.

I never liked using the semi-autos, so I can't really say. As for the bolt action ones, there isn't that huge of a difference in terms of damage since it's still 2 shots to kill, 1 to the head (and 1 to center of mass at a certain distance iirc).

From the ps3 beta (since it had more sniper rifle unlocks), I never noticed any obvious differences when it comes to accuracy.

If anything, it's reload and ROF that is the difference maker. I think the GOL was the best one out of the 95 and 24.

edit - curious to see how the Springfield holds up.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Dries said:
So who's gonna go Hardcore? Not me.
Me, probably not at first. But hardcore mode sounds really sweet.

aristotle

Ok so I tried to get battlefield vet status. I'm on PS3. Gold edition of BC1 worked fine, but not BF 1943. What's up with that? Says my veteran status is 0 :-(

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
For all the shit talking they've done about CoD, the SP looks to be the exact same shit as CoD. At least the MP isn't a disappointment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom