• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT| See, Spot, Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

CryptiK

PC Specs:

q6600(Not overclocked due to shoddy motherboard) 2.4GHz
4GB 800MHz RAM
9800GTX
Win7 64bit Ultimate
1680x1050 res

I got 35-28 FPS in the Beta.... NOT GOOD I am hoping the main game wont be as bad.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Pennybags said:
If you have a good PC, you don't even have to ask yourself that question, unless there are other factors in your decision (like whether or not you have any friends who will be playing online).

That's the thing, I dunno if my PC can run it. A little help?

P8800 at 2.66
4 gigs of RAM
ATI Mobility Radeon™ HD 4570 Graphics (512MB VRAM)
Windows 7 64

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Ermac said:

P8800 at 2.66
4 gigs of RAM
Windows 7 64

I'm going to guess no. My laptop is about the same and the beta ran like absolute crap on it with all low settings even after they optimized it.

PEZIX

Banned
HOLY FUCK ONLY TWO MORE DAYS TILL ABSOLUTE MURDER!!!

This game is so freeking Dope it makes me want to punch babies/babies/babies/babies

Im about to "Drop that motherfucker" like its hot

TOYKO SUCKER PUNCH REPRESENT all up in dis bitch!

peace

Yeah full on hype mode now, when I start searching youtube videos it's on. I'll go back through this thread a couple times between now and Tuesday as well. :lol

PEZIX said:

This game is so freeking Dope it makes me want to punch babies/babies/babies/babies

peace

Calm down junior, calm down.

UFRA

PEZIX said:

peace

Huh? What was that sound?

Oh, I know what that sound was.

It was the sound of my brain cells dying as I read that.

Voltron64

PEZIX said:

peace
15fsyo.jpg

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
QUESTION: Can any of the people who have already have the game tell me what the install size is for the 360? I'm hoping I can squeeze BC2 and Bayonetta together into my POS 20gig.

Ermac said:

P8800 at 2.66
4 gigs of RAM
Windows 7 64
I have the exact same system except I'm on a P8700. The game ran alright for me. Definitely playable. This was before the optimizations too.

Mully

Watching the stream. The Abrams looks like it was re-designed a little. Not liking the huge ass muffler on the top of the tank.

Cynar

PEZIX said:

peace

what the fuck :lol

PEZIX said:

peace
x98rc.gif

gillty

Banned
PEZIX said:

peace
n1665540106_30275259_4771.jpg

xclaw

logen9999 said:
if i buy this game post release will i only be able to get the regular version without all the extra shit the LE comes with?

I'm probably wrong but I thought the first run of releases would be the "limited edition" which gives you access to the first round of maps/dlc. If you were to buy it later and it wasn't a first run with the "limited edition/vip code" you would have to pay for the content.. or something.... I'm sure someone will post the correct information.

big_z

xclaw said:
I'm probably wrong but I thought the first run of releases would be the "limited edition" which gives you access to the first round of maps/dlc. If you were to buy it later and it wasn't a first run with the "limited edition/vip code" you would have to pay for the content.. or something.... I'm sure someone will post the correct information.

from what i understand limited edition is nothing more than having 6 things unlocked from the start instead of earning them the normal way when leveling.

G_Berry

Banned
PEZIX said:

peace

PEZIX

Drops babies/babies/babies/babies like they're hot

(Today, 01:36 AM)

Reply | Quote

PEZIX

Banned
Ermac said:
:lol Junior of the year

mysticwhip said:
Calm down junior, calm down.

UFRA said:
Huh? What was that sound?

Oh, I know what that sound was.

It was the sound of my brain cells dying as I read that.

Voltron64 said:

Cynar said:
what the fuck :lol

Net_Wrecker said:
:lol :lol @ that hype post

G_Berry said:
PEZIX

Drops babies/babies/babies/babies like they're hot

(Today, 01:36 AM)

Reply | Quote

SapientWolf said:

.....shiiiittttt

Naeblish

Wow the single player is incredible, i'm having an absolute blast. And it looks so good (i play on pc), there is this level where you come out of the jungle, and below you is a huge valley with a long road running through it, further down is a small enemy camp and then 2 apaches come flying over, fucking jaw-dropping.

It also runs much better then the beta on my system. 1680x1050, everything on high with hbao and v-sync off, average between 30-60fps. Specs are Radeon 4850, 4gigs ram and duo core e8400.

Ikuu

Had his dog run over by Blizzard's CEO
CryptiK said:
PC Specs:

q6600(Not overclocked due to shoddy motherboard) 2.4GHz
4GB 800MHz RAM
9800GTX
Win7 64bit Ultimate
1680x1050 res

I got 35-28 FPS in the Beta.... NOT GOOD I am hoping the main game wont be as bad.
Still better than the console versions at least, sucks about your mobo, Q6600 easily clocks to 3.2GHz.

Binabik15

I ordered the PS3 version, still haven´t finalized my pc setup. And bitches dropped like flies before my engineer´s gun in the demo, don´t know about my pc skillz.

I was looking for a nice mouse yesterday and all mice with a few extra buttons are ZOMG gamzor mouse!1!11337. That´d be okay, but the amazon comments about programming the buttons to have one left-click count as four and/or rapid fire, wtf, can this be detected in multiplayer games? I don´t want to double dip later and run into CS kiddies using rapid fire singleshot guns. Learn to play, not to break the game D:

Hm, reminds me of the thread were the OP talked about how "trained MW players" can pull the trigger several times a sceond. Woooooaaaah :lol

MMaRsu

Tokubetsu said:
Debating getting it off Gamer's Gate. I save like 9 bucks and can start dl now but with their slow ass EU servers it'll probably take me the full 2 days to download it :lol

Ur not getting this on 360? o_O

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
RbBrdMan said:
Fersis, you are making me want to buy this on PC.. which I'm going to if my ps3's are bricked.... :/
Dont worry, SCE will fix it.

spats

Holy crap at the 3 monitor gameplay. I'll be playing this on the ps3, but will pick up for the pc at a later point.

My E8400 + HD4870 OC + 4gb ram rig should be able to run this without problems. And ppl please stop shitting up the thread with the master race bullshit. Can't we just enjoy the game and get along?

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Fersis said:
Dont worry, SCE will fix it.

It would be a disaster if they didn't. I posted really early in the Megathread about it. I know this isn't the best place to ask (I did in there also) but is there anything official from SCE about it?

spats

RbBrdMan said:
It would be a disaster if they didn't. I posted really early in the Megathread about it. I know this isn't the best place to ask (I did in there also) but is there anything official from SCE about it?

Just tweets that they've confirmed it and are working on a solution.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
spats said:
Just tweets that they've confirmed it and are working on a solution.

Yea. I was just coming back in to say I've found the twits i mean tweets.

So... we get official words from twitter now huh.. OK guess I should finally dust off my twitter account. Same UN as the one here if anyone wants to follow my ultra boring life of using the thing for official PR releases... :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom