• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 |OT2| See, Spot, Run

Spl1nter

AcridMeat said:
Welp, looks like all of my friends are gone this weekend, anyone up for playing on PC?

AcridMeat on steam

AcridMeat on BC2

Add me for the afternoon gathering of the Gustavinist party.

Added on Steam. Will add on BC2 later.

Spl1nter for BC2. Send me an invite also since they seem to get lost in the tubes of the internet.

PC GAF aka me, Anton Sugar (Mr.Snrub) and his friends where just kicking ass again this afternoon. I dont think we ever lose.

Sandman I tried adding you but Im guessing it didnt work. Send me one and ill try again also.

I wouldn't mind to get some playtime in with some vets. I just started playing the multiplayer after owning the game for a few months. I'm low level but if you don't mind playing with a novice add me on Steam guys.

Steam = donatelli
BC2 = donatelli

CozMick said:
Oh for fucks sake!

Does this make the SPECACT trophies impossible to get?

Dice, fix your shit before releasing more games and expansions! damn it
I still got all of the SPECACT trophies without any problems. It's just the bronze star for all weapons insignia that refuses to unlock, which in turn is also preventing the bronze star for everything (weapons and vehicles) insignia from unlocking.

In my case the problem might have been that I had bronzed everything before the patch which fixed the Garand and Thompson stats (I'd made sure to continue using the Thompson on a server one night and used the "most kills with" section to ensure that I got my 25 Thompson kills. When I went back and bronzed the Thompson and Garand again post stats fix nothing happened and that insignia never popped up :(

oneHeero

ps3_F1nestOne.png

Spl1nter said:
Added on Steam. Will add on BC2 later.

Spl1nter for BC2. Send me an invite also since they seem to get lost in the tubes of the internet.

PC GAF aka me, Anton Sugar (Mr.Snrub) and his friends where just kicking ass again this afternoon. I dont think we ever lose.

Sandman I tried adding you but Im guessing it didnt work. Send me one and ill try again also.
Will do. Haven't been playing the game too much though, taking a break. Won't last too long though.

olimpia84 said:
Good games this morning with faceless and some other gaffers that joined later. I think we won all games but two or three; we were also close in losing two games but we had an epic comeback (in Arica and Laguna Alta I think)
yeah, good games everyone. i played so much i looked at the time and it was 2:30PM the next day! wtf!? so i finally went to sleep...

Sanic

Just had a game where I was in the UAV an entire round. Went 18-0 while destroying two MCOMS :lol. So awesome.

jbpaz

Today I found out my best Recon class. Equip a Saiga to take out some baddies in CQC. Use the radar mines to find guys around you and to take out long range targets, I use the MP-433 pistol. I went flawless on White Pass rush with this. :lol

If any gaffers want to play tomorrow on xbox live, I'll be on Bad Company 2 all day. Send me a friend request.

XBL: Tactical Clam

dralla

auto-shotties suck compared to pumps. put some 12 gauge slugs in them and you're a good to go. i posted some shotgun vids yesterday, check'em out

Marvie_3

Banned
jbpaz said:
Today I found out my best Recon class. Equip a Saiga to take out some baddies in CQC. Use the radar mines to find guys around you and to take out long range targets, I use the MP-433 pistol. I went flawless on White Pass rush with this. :lol

If any gaffers want to play tomorrow on xbox live, I'll be on Bad Company 2 all day. Send me a friend request.

XBL: Tactical Clam
Just sent you a friend request. I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow so I should be on quite a bit.

Marvie_3 said:
Just sent you a friend request. I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow so I should be on quite a bit.

I'll most likely be on tomorrow, feel free to send me an invite as well.

GT: CriscoGiant

Damn I really hate playing on weekends. You know it's the weekends when you spawn seeing the horrors as your team stays in spawn when attacking. Finished the Shotgun emblem. Back to Assault/Engineer class now.

CozMick

Banned
Am I the only player in the entire world that can see HinD's and Apache's hovering above my teams heads?

Are they invisible to everyone else?

I tag the fuckers, then continue to scream down the mic for the next 10 minutes telling people..........while they are totally oblivious to what is destroying them everytime they spawn.

Urgh!

Oh and Atamaca Desert Rush Attack and Defend is the single greatest level in many, MANY years!

Crakatak187 said:
Damn I really hate playing on weekends. You know it's the weekends when you spawn seeing the horrors as your team stays in spawn when attacking. Finished the Shotgun emblem. Back to Assault/Engineer class now.

Now that you mention it... the weekends do hold the worst games for me and the time when I have the least fun with the game.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
CozMick said:
Am I the only player in the entire world that can see HinD's and Apache's hovering above my teams heads?

I tag the fuckers, then continue to scream down the mic for the next 10 minutes telling people..........while they are totally oblivious to what is destroying them everytime they spawn.

Urgh!

Oh and Atamaca Desert Rush Attack and Defend is the single greatest level in many, MANY years!
Are you playing on PS3?

I played a few rounds last night and we got steamrolled by two clans on the other team except on *ding ding ding* White Pass Rush Defense. We brought our A game for that and managed to hold off on them killing the last building and win. It was fucking intense. Screw the haters, "wtf" map is fun.

Marvie_3

Banned
CozMick said:

Urgh!
When I play its always the opposite. 9 people stand around trying to shoot down the chopper with assault rifles and shotguns and nobody but me watches the objectives. :lol

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
OldJadedGamer said:
Now that you mention it... the weekends do hold the worst games for me and the time when I have the least fun with the game.

I just stopped playing today.

Assaulting the last base of Port Valdez (god knows how we got this far) and half the damn team is back at landing pad trying snipe guys in Bravo...so infuriating.

CozMick

Banned
God damn it, I love this game!

Name me one game in the entire world that gives you better satisfaction than parachuting from 200ft in the air after being shot out of the sky by an oncoming homing missile, "M16ing" someone in the face while doing so, landing on a collapsing building, jumping clear and then proceeding to set a charge at A.

The entire time the whole enemy team shooting towards the skies trying to tag you.........

Absolutely fucking amazing game! :lol

Marvie_3

Banned
Just went 27-3 in one round as a recon on Arica Harbor. Found myself a tight little spot in the rocks and proceeded to make the other team my bitch. :lol

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Damn, someone got quite the party rolling last night with PC Gaf as there must have been about 10 of us in Mumble all playing BC2 together. GGs for sure.

Spl1nter

Stallion Free said:
Damn, someone got quite the party rolling last night with PC Gaf as there must have been about 10 of us in Mumble all playing BC2 together. GGs for sure.

It was a lot of fun for the little bit I played. Nice to have so many people on voip playing the game together.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
PC guys, do you use in-game VOIP? We use skype, because the in-game solution is horrible.

Nabs

We use Mumble instead of in-game. Probably the best program out there.

Last night was good. I played a bit today, and I can feel it all coming back to me. Good to have so many people online at once.

Klocker

been enjoying conquest again on the 360 soooo much lately... it just seems to have been tweeked into a very well done experience balance and fun-wise. :D

dralla

Marvie_3 said:
Just went 27-3 in one round as a recon on Arica Harbor. Found myself a tight little spot in the rocks and proceeded to make the other team my bitch. :lol
so you're one of those recons huh

/rage

CozMick

Banned
Anyone else find looking through a x12 scope on Nelson Bay/Conquest unplayable?

It's ultra bright and quite frankly fucked up.

There's no better feeling than rolling in a fully staffed bradley in conquest. Cruising around to each flag, fucking shit up, feeling invincible.

It's what this game was made for, which makes it surprising that it rarely ever happens when I play.

Mr Sandman said:
I played a few rounds last night and we got steamrolled by two clans on the other team except on *ding ding ding* White Pass Rush Defense. We brought our A game for that and managed to hold off on them killing the last building and win. It was fucking intense. Screw the haters, "wtf" map is fun.
wtf? i'm pretty sure i could win that map on offense with 11 trained monkeys at my side!

CozMick said:
Anyone else find looking through a x12 scope on Nelson Bay/Conquest unplayable?

It's ultra bright and quite frankly fucked up.
why would anyone NOT be a Medic on Sick Bay?

ok, maybe Assault...

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
F-F-F-FUCK YEAH!

Top 1% of this week in Killzone 2.

Got my trophies. Done with Killzone 2's online (unless I buy the DLC) and it's now strictly singleplayer.

Time to come back to Bad Company 2. Faceless, are you playing? :D?

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
KZObsessed said:
Congratz Seks. Good to play with you yesterday.

You kept headshotting me on the turret as I was trying to turret you in the face. Like... ten times. Bastard. :( :lol Team kinda sucked, and it doesn't help that I'm always fighting Killzone 2's aiming system/speed. I kinda know how PC-GAF feels when they get on a controller now because of that game. :lol

olimpia84

The Faceless Master said:
why would anyone NOT be a Medic on Sick Bay?

ok, maybe Assault...

Recon equipped with a shotgun and mortar works well too., especially in the A and B flag areas.

..who is eight quid and why do you keep joining my games? Add me as a friend already and stop shooting me in the back with the tank plz.

Az

Crakatak187 said:
There needs to be a photoshop of a team camping in spawn on attack. That's what we went through today with our team.

Sorry I left. Wes and I have been surrounded all day with shitty team members I just could not take it anymore.

sw33tclyde said:
..who is eight quid and why do you keep joining my games? Add me as a friend already and stop shooting me in the back with the tank plz.
:lol
You're on the gaf bfbc2 friends list and always seem to be playing when I am.

It's not necessary to add people that are on the list.

Press the xbox(?) button> friends> gaf bfbc2> press rb then view friends>
this brings up the list along with what game they're playing.

If they're playing bc2, select their name and that will show what map and mode plus if there's room to join.

If there's room, go back and select their name again and this time there will me an option to
'Join session in progress'.

It's cool. I expected the team to be cowards since it was the weekends. I randomly joined 5 games and quit them all thanks to all of them not knowing what the hell to do.

Top Bottom