• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 Review Thread - Metacritic: one billion-hit combo, buy it kids

Status
Not open for further replies.

silva1991

Dang...I'm in a life or death decision right now...

Buying Wii U for bayo2(+future zelda D:) or buy PS4 for bloodborne o;

Mmmmmmm...

Wii U has lot of other good games but bloodborne is just too good to miss it :C what to do GAF.

get a WII U now

get a PS4 when Bloodborne comes out

Rayman Legends scoring higher than DKC Tropical freeze shows how little reviewers know about 2D platformers. As someone who loved Rayman Origins, I really struggled to finish Legends. The levels were too long and too easy I was bored to tears. Tropical Freeze was the opposite couldn't tear myself anyway from it. Level design was god-tier and was actually challenging. It's honestly one of the best 2d platformers ever and easily a GOTY contender, the fact that the majority of sites/awards will ignore it is frankly baffling and extremely disheartening. It's certainly my GOTY so far with only Bayonetta 2 or Smash U left to top it.

Origins and Returns were both incredibly fresh and amazing and both of them were finished within a week due to being so addicting.

Legends and Tropical Freeze I feel were both too samey and neither gripped me so I'm still yet to finish either of them.

random25

I still need to convince my strict parents :p

original.jpg

gdt

Won't buy it on Amazon. Need it digital for instant access. Getting up to change discs is so 2004.

I'll buy it at midnight, go to bed, wake up and play dat hot fiyah.

If they included the wonderful 101 as a free download for registering the club Nintendo code I'd be so happy, only beat the first two levels

I'll show myself out

Lol 999 score D: whoa :p

Drago

That would be pretty great

Since I qualify. Definitely helped boost SMT4's numbers I imagine
SMTIV outsold the entire LTD of SMT3 in it's first month of sale IIRC so yeah, definitely helped :p

bought SMTIV thanks to that $30 promo and I've still barely played the game :^)

TEJ

As a platinum/clover fanboy of course i'm buying this and korra next week.

.......and i'm even considering buying an xbox one over a PS4 because of scalebound......

I know people already talked about it but I just saw the Bayonetta 2 commercial on Adult Swim. I really should get around to preordering it... :p My problem is I don't typically replay those games even though I have fun with them. I blame having a big backlog lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom