• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth: Wukong | OT | IGNorant Ape

Draugoth

Gold Member
adyADKp.png

gStH5Kz.png

AecoOru.jpeg

APoZMIv.png

s9SpiBI.png
NYTu8aS.png

LTFcXB6.png
b30Uy3b.png

WKRxYyA.png

zvZsZkv.png

zdmqzEa.jpeg

IE4LC1Y.png

Pa9Lb6V.png

6AY6z7g.png

YogiVBX.png

Click Here

MAC1GkJ.png

PNLTeUf.jpeg

bSU9OlP.png

Click Here

6OkMdj0.png

OT Title by Fake Fake

Last edited:

Stuart360

Gone from a def buy to wait for heavy sale after finding out its not a Souls style game and is mainly a boss rush game (yes its my fault for not following the game more closely).
Plus some of the recent gameplay vids look a little meh gameplay wise.

Hrk69

Gold Member

Leave society, be a monkey
Leave society, be a monkey
Swing on down to your local jungle
Where you can hang out
And eat a banana

Last edited:

Luipadre

Gold Member
Waiting on impressions how broken the game is on PC day 1. I heard there are many tech issues, dunno if there is a patch coming to address some of it or not. Will wait

Seem like the dev doesn't explain much about story in " Journey to the west". I saw many reviews said they don't understand what the heck just happened when playing the game.

I really recommend people should watch some lore about " Journey to the west", especially about the monster/god. It's really interesting and make the game so much more enjoyable.

Last edited:

lmimmfn

Seem like the dev doesn't explain much about story in " Journey to the west". I saw many reviews said they don't understand what the heck just happened when playing the game.

I really recommend people should watch some lore about " Journey to the west", especially about the monster/god. It's really interesting and make the game so much more enjoyable.
If we grew up with Monkey Magic are we good?
Another thing is that the ps360 game covered the same story.

DavidGzz

Still on the first page? We need more of a Chinese community on this forum. Smdh.

Does this unlock at midnight local time on Steam? Or maybe even sooner since Steam says August 19th. Maybe like 8pm central.

Can I do the New Zealand trick on Xbox?(j/k lol)

Edit:
oNqcglA.jpeg

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
Draugoth Draugoth

Might be worth adding the following link in the OP:

Educational links to volumes 1-4 for the journey of the west books in pdf which this game is based upon.

Given the length of the books it's now too later for people to read them prior to the game releasing, but they can be read alongside a playthrough.

If anyone wants hardcopies of the books they can easily be purchased on amazon.

Top Bottom