• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Black Myth: Wukong | OT | IGNorant Ape

N30RYU

d72c83203323283.66957204bce25.jpg
Is there this artwork mithout the logo and larger in a smartphone wallpaper format?? Reminds me of the Metal Gear european game covers

Last edited:

GHG

Gold Member
So no honest word yet on console performance?

How many here are grabbing at midnight?

Edit: It releases at 11pm on the east coast

Doesn't unlock until 6am here so I'll just wait for performance impressions to be honest before deciding on which version to settle on tomorrow.

Isa

Gold Member
So no honest word yet on console performance?

How many here are grabbing at midnight?

Edit: It releases at 11pm on the east coast

I am! Sadly not sure if I'll make the west coast launch due to being an early riser for work. But tomorrow morning for sure I'll try it out.

It’s been out for a bit, but the thing is the trophies all read like fucking riddles so no one knows exactly what they mean 😂

And 82 of em is A LOT 😲

Lol, seems to be, powerpyx trophy roadmap hasn't been released yet
even he is having some trouble figuring out.

Last edited:

Agent_4Seven

Tears of Nintendo
Tried to watch The Monkey King trilogy and the two 1995 movies in preparation for tomorrow and... they're sooo laughably baaaad (don't even get me started on the absolutely terrible CGI in The Monkey King trilogy):messenger_tears_of_joy:

Is there anything better in terms of movies or they're all crap?:pie_thinking:

Celcius

°Temp. member
Tried to watch The Monkey King trilogy and the two 1995 movies in preparation for tomorrow and... they're sooo laughably baaaad (don't even get me started on the absolutely terrible CGI in The Monkey King trilogy):messenger_tears_of_joy:

Maybe try the Planet of the Apes movies? (excellent imho)

lmimmfn

Just a heads-up, CDKeys has their codes available now so you can preload on Steam. My Pre-Load is 118GB. I caved in and bought it as I had rewards points so got the game for £25. I'll donate the rest to IGN France and ScreenRant victims group.
Nice, don't think I've ever received a CDkeys code before a game is actually released.

I'll be downloading on 4G LTE lol so preloading is perfect

Two movies in 1995 you mean A Chinese Odyssey? By Stephen Chow?

They are my childhood favorite movies . Maybe because my country dub is really hilarious and my language borrow a lots of chinese words so the translation is faithful.

• Thoughtful
Reactions: Isa

nikos

I'm not hyped for this but I think I'll try it on Steam, thanks to their refund policy.

It's one of those games where I'll know immediately whether I like it or not, based on the way it feels to play.

Last edited:

Justin9mm

So does this run at least native 1440p @ 60fps on PS5 or what? I need to know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Top Bottom