• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Blade & Soul Beta Thread: East Finally Meets West

Kintaro

Worships the porcelain goddess
I think I'll try something different with this game and go with a Blade Dancer. I made a cool "blind" dude I tried out in CBT and I really liked him. =D

Yushi

Is it too late to do that?

I found my answer

Starting Thursday, January 7th, Founder’s Pack codes cannot be added via your Account Management page. This is by design so don’t worry! If you purchased a Disciple or Master Pack, your account is all set to access the Name Reservation. You do not need to add your code in order to participate in the Name Reservation (begins January 11, 2016 at 6pm PST for NA servers, and 7pm CET for EU servers).

However, you will need to add your Founder’s Pack code once Head Start begins to receive your items! You will be able to add your code via your Account Management page any time after Head Start (begins January 15 at 10am PST / 7pm CET for both NA and EU servers).

If needed, this article will assist you with adding your Founder’s Pack code once Head Start begins.

There is suppose to be a founder's code? I bought a Master pack before the 7th on the main site, I don't remember getting anything. Is it already set up?

ramuh

Goddamn it. Haven't played any NCsoft titles since wildstar, and I don't have the phone that had the google authentication app on it anymore.... Submitted a ticket, hope it doesn't take forever.

LowParry

Yeah I've decided to go with a Summoner. The male Lyn are full of swag. They're awesome. And I'm rather curious with the 1v1 of arena battles. I usually don't do pvp with MMOs but I think I want to give this a shot with how combat works.

Top Bottom