• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezekial45

Banned
Midget is offensive. you mean dwarf.

I'll be honest, I'm a bit disturbed by how persons with dwarfism are essentially running gags in the game. Hell, they're even referred to as "Psycho Midgets" or "midget" whatever. It must be awkward for people with Dwarfism to play this game, especially since that's the only representation they have in this game.

I love the series, but this loose and ultimately insensitive portrayal of dwarfs is insulting.

Mupod

I was 2nd for the first shirt D:

When they held up the Zero shirt I somehow knew the question would be 'what's his action skill called' so I had Deception typed out in chat...but apparently since I live in the woods of northern ontario, I was 30 seconds behind the stream and my moment of precognition ended up being worthless.

Didn't really want the shirt anyways but oh well. I wanna see that PC UI

harrytang

Can you have more than one golden key? Does the chest respawn if you do?

yeah of course. when you say re-spawn im assuming you mean repop with loot. the answer is yes. prolly just closes up and waits for next key insertion. that's what i do.

love that they in a desert with no color. where that green they done did talk about? haha

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
a little bit of preperation for this event would have been nice. They are running around like headless chicken.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Anyone know how the Gearbox Gun Pack works? Will the golden guns be available to your first character immediately, when they get to sanctuary, or what?

Also, hydraulics confirmed for BL2.

abundant

yeah of course. when you say re-spawn im assuming you mean repop with loot. the answer is yes. prolly just closes up and waits for next key insertion. that's what i do.

This is wrong. You only get one golden key and it's per account, not character, so once you use it, that's it.

TentPole

This is wrong. You only get one golden key and it's per account, not character, so once you use it, that's it.

There are going to be giveaways and other ways to get more golden keys so it is possible to have more than one.

Edit: But I imagine you are right that thew vast majority of us will only ever have the one.

Avinexus

You get one key from the preorder, but the chest closes just like normal loot chests, so if you get more keys you can open it again.

There will probably be a way to duplicate stuff like in the first game. I don't doubt people will find a way to farm keys.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
I am starting to regret I skipped going to workout for this.

image.php

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
I find it funny the guest knows how to play the game more than the actual PR people.
This too.

She's getting frustrated at their incompetence.

Really though, they should have prepared much better for this. At least have figured out what they're going to do and know how to do it beforehand.

Also, they need to be switching to the screens of people actually doing shit.

EDIT: The "<3" on Zer0's face when he's reviving you is a nice touch.

This too.

She's getting frustrated at their incompetence.

Really though, they should have prepared much better for this. At least have figured out what they're going to do and know how to do it beforehand.

Also, they need to be switching to the screens of people actually doing shit.

EDIT: The "<3" on Zer0's face when he's reviving you is a nice touch.

Yeah the stream was full of hearts when that happen. Zero= adorable confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom