• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rengoku

Yay! Weekend redeemed!
iOh8UeknsyZfA.jpg

His health wasn't recharging. He was out of combat, in a safe zone, in dialogue, and his health was stuck around 20%. I will not enjoy scrolling past all the useless non-healing shields once again.

Aggrotek

His health wasn't recharging. He was out of combat, in a safe zone, in dialogue, and his health was stuck around 20%. I will not enjoy scrolling past all the useless non-healing shields once again.

Base health recharge would be dumb. There are class mods, grenades, skills, shields, and weapons that do this.

Raxus

If they have really expanded on class mods (along with regen in skill trees) then the health regen shields shouldn't be needed as much. Also the healing items are no longer as worthless as they once were from what I have seen.

Complex Shadow

Cudi Lame™
If they have really expanded on class mods (along with regen in skill trees) then the health regen shields shouldn't be needed as much. Also the healing items are no longer as worthless as they once were from what I have seen.
do you auto use em? i remb in BL1 you could buy a health pack but you would manually have to go through menus to use em.

Raxus

do you auto use em? i remb in BL1 you could buy a health pack but you would manually have to go through menus to use em.

I dunno about the items, I assume they have gotten rid of them since they were useless. The instant boosters seem to heal more that 25 health now so that is a plus.

Kaldea

I personally don't even remember using shields with recharging health. If I did, it was too minor to make that much of a difference according to my play style. I picked up only shields with the best stats compared to what I had equipped and I did just fine in both co-op and solo.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
They're showing off the Creature Slaughterdome Arena (Gamestop pre-order DLC) right now.

And they said they're trying to work out a way it will eventually be available for everyone later.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
They're showing off the Creature Slaughterdome Arena (Gamestop pre-order DLC) right now.

And they said they're trying to work out a way it will eventually be available for everyone later.

It better be
for free.

abundant

I personally don't even remember using shields with recharging health. If I did, it was too minor to make that much of a difference according to my play style. I picked up only shields with the best stats compared to what I had equipped and I did just fine in both co-op and solo.

Anyone who used Lilith laughs at the thought of using health packs or health regan shields.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom