• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Borderlands 2 |OT| Opening Pandora's Box (of Guns!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Settings on the PC version seem extensive, performance seems fantastic. Preliminary opinion: this is an excellent port, like they said it would be. Haven't actually played yet, but it looks good.

Wag

So does B2 Steam save to the cloud? My main computer died so I don't want to restart from the beginning again once I get it going.

Razek

Banned
Hype before intro: 2.

Hype after intro: INFINITY.

Reality just set in. I'm playing the sequel to my favorite game of this generation.

I pre-loaded and for some reason every time I click play, Microsoft .NET Framework is making me restart my pc every time.

Edit - Nevermind it works after I clicked dont restart!!!

Ooccoo

Reviewing a game like Borderlands 2 seems like the biggest waste of time. Everyone I know is buying it.

This is wrong. Maybe the developers didn't need the publicity of a review, but just because everyone is buying it doesn't mean a review is unecessary *cough* Diablo 3 *cough*

Reviews are more than the marketing materials you seem to associate them with.

Wag

LOL. BSOD while updating.

So does B2 Steam save to the cloud? My main computer died so I don't want to restart from the beginning again once I get my main machine going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom