• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

harSon said:
Cotto is going to win by TKO somewhere in the middle rounds.

:lol

This fight is going to be lopsided with an easy pacman victory. I probably should not have even ordered it since it will end quite fast.

kojacker

Justin TV is awful for trying to watch anything, it's like being continually tricked and spammed until you break down and give up. If I find a good quality link I'll pass it on to you, Moobabe.

Can see the fight going either way, but hoping Pacquiao gets the win :)

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
BakedPigeon said:
:lol

This fight is going to be lopsided with an easy pacman victory. I probably should not have even ordered it since it will end quite fast.

Cotto is not Hatton!

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
Pacman is the man. Seriously, I'm certain he'll butcher Cotto tonight. Pacquaio is just undefeatable. No one can beat him. No one.

Moobabe

kojacker said:
Justin TV is awful for trying to watch anything, it's like being continually tricked and spammed until you break down and give up. If I find a good quality link I'll pass it on to you, Moobabe.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
BakedPigeon said:
Hey if I was puerto rican I would probably convince myself cotto is better then he actually is.

Let's have this discussion after the fight is over. It's a mega close call IMO. I think Pacquiao will win, but I truly want Cotto to win.

TheCardPlayer said:
Pacman is the man. Seriously, I'm certain he'll butcher Cotto tonight. Pacquaio is just undefeatable. No one can beat him. No one.

No wonder he has 0 losses!

Oh wait...

TheCardPlayer

Likes to have "friends" around to "play cards" with
Relix said:

Oh wait...

Pacquiao right now beats any of the opponents that beat him. Then again, Pacman never ducked anyone or picked easy fights to build a fakeass legacy. He's real. And the man.

Relix

he's Virgin Tight™
TheCardPlayer said:
Pacquiao right now beats any of the opponents that beat him. Then again, Pacman never ducked anyone or picked easy fights to build a fakeass legacy. He's real. And the man.

I am not denying that. I love him as a boxer, but more so as a person. He truly is awesome. Will enjoy this show 100%

thirty

Banned
Relix said:
Let's have this discussion after the fight is over. It's a mega close call IMO. I think Pacquiao will win, but I truly want Cotto to win.

Oh wait...
pac fought boxers early on that were much better than he was at the time. the pac of today is also far more of a better boxer than the pac who lost those fights. young pac was crazy wild with horrible balance.

Decided to stay up for it after all. Any idea how long until they're due in the ring? I'm hoping for a Cotto victory (I've stuck several different bets on him) and 3 round bets on Pac in either 5, 7 or 11.

I remember a time when undercard fights were actually somewhat good and entertaining. This is a fucking joke, I cant believe the price tag that came with this PPV. I always say this but this probably is the last time I buy a fight, ive had enough.

LOL at Buffer advertising an entire phone plan during the opening announcements. Buffer is losing it btw, his voice is not quite as powerful.

Top Bottom