• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Discussion

harSon

Banned
Cotto wins in a boxing match but he was dumb to play into Pac's hands by getting into a brawl. He's going to have a tough time taking the match by points now.

harSon

Banned
I personally have it

Cotto: 10, 10 or 9 (could go either way), 8, 8, 10
Manny: 9, 9 or 10 (could go either way), 10, 10, 9

harSon said:
Cotto wins in a boxing match but he was dumb to play into Pac's hands by getting into a brawl. He's going to have a tough time taking the match by points now.

you switch narratives more than lederman.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
harSon said:
Cotto had the right idea in rounds 2-3 in trying to take his legs out with the shots to the mid, he started getting out of control tho.

Aaaaand my stream died. :(

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
this match rminds me alot like cotto vs margarito match. Manny just has to apply pressure hopefully with shit load of uppercuts.

harSon

Banned
Depending on how they scored the second round, I'd say the match is over. Cotto is going to have to ditch his boxing mechanics and get really aggressive to try and get the knockout/TKO considering there's little chance he wins in points, which is going to result in the opposite.

Assuming Pac wins, I really hope a match between him and Mayweather materializes.

harSon said:
Depending on how they scored the second round, I'd say the match is over. Cotto is going to have to ditch his boxing mechanics and get really aggressive to try and get the knockout/TKO considering there's little chance he wins in points, which is going to result in the opposite.

Assuming Pac wins, I really hope a match between him and Mayweather materializes.
No way, Floyd is shook.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
cottos trainer should just throw in the towel cuz Cotto ain't doing much than strafing away and looking for the golden KO punch.

BakedPigeon said:
I remember a time when undercard fights were actually somewhat good and entertaining. This is a fucking joke, I cant believe the price tag that came with this PPV. I always say this but this probably is the last time I buy a fight, ive had enough.

Quoted for truth! Even though I usually have people over and throw it up on my HD projector in the HT, you just seem to wait and wait for the actual match to start...

Cooter

Lacks the power of instantaneous movement
harSon said:
Pac is quick but Mayweather's speed is on another level, plus he doesn't deviate from game plans.

If that's the case then why is Mayeweather scared to fight him?

Top Bottom