• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default |OT| A better Final Fantasy than Final Fantasy

VlpPi6Z.gif

Wind Crystal
Meth
Vestal

Zornica

Banned
added everyone from the eu so far. I'd like to add even more people but my list is full...
I will try to add more and more as time goes on. also if you add and pm me directly I will make room for you.

3995-6514-2832

to be honest I am kinda sick of pm every single person I added so just won't this time. If you are on the list, I added you. feel free to add me back.

Oxx

I PM'd my FC for the list on the first page.

I might wait until people start playing the game before I get to adding people.

Aeana

My JP For the Sequel order is preparing to ship. Hooray. Although I know it won't actually ship until Thursday morning my time, it'll arrive Friday morning. Hope you guys who got it early enjoy it. Make sure to friend other people who are playing; that'll really benefit you.

My JP For the Sequel order is preparing to ship. Hooray. Although I know it won't actually ship until Thursday morning my time, it'll arrive Friday morning. Hope you guys who got it early enjoy it. Make sure to friend other people who are playing; that'll really benefit you.

Would be interested to see if Japanese copies work with European ones, do you have a membership in Square Japan Aeana? May give you the artbook code if you do otherwise I'm sure I'll find another person to use it.

I'll be "lucky" to have mine by the 12th. EMS...

Aeana

Would be interested to see if Japanese copies work with European ones, do you have a membership in Square Japan Aeana? May give you the artbook code if you do otherwise I'm sure I'll find another person to use it.

Yep, and I'd love it if you don't mind giving it to me.

MLH

VlpPi6Z.gif

Wind Crystal
Meth
Vestal

I think they based the figure on the 3D model art but it still doesn't look too good.
1GcdTbJ.jpg

I think the 2D artwork eyes on the figure would look just as weird, but would look okay if the figure was done in the chibi style similar to the in-game models (I also would have bought the CE if it was a Chibi/ Nendoroid figure).

Anyway super excited for this game, fully completed the demo and waiting for my copy to arrive. Shopto should post it tomorrow!

Kater

Banned
You should. I got it last year and it definitely one of the best OST that I've purchased ever. :)
I will take your recommendation to heart but I also have a tight budget so I have to be really sure that it is worth it and for that I will have to play it first.

daydream

Banned
Alright, got all the bonuses for the full version. The Automaton is pretty easy at lvl. 20 (and it didn't take long at all to get there thanks to Auto-Battle).

Thursday can't come soon enough. I'm trying to add everyone who added me, but if I overlooked you, feel free to PM me.

By the way, why are the play art faces always so hideous and glaze donut like? The bodies are always a decent quality I feel.

In any case, shame we don't get this sooner in the US but I suppose we get most things much earlier. Terrible, terrible shame one of the best horror games in years will never come out in the US(Fatal Frame 2 wiimake) So glad someone was able to pick that up for me while they were in the UK along with Pandora's Tower when it first came out.

Kater

Banned
Suposedly new deal with NIS America was gonna allow Atlus games to arrieve to Europe much faster. The reality is very different.
It seems so, yes. Maybe the situation is different by the time the next big release comes out for the 3DS, Persona Q.
Hopefully. :/

wrowa

Maaaan, I want that frigging artbook and the CD, but I can't possibly justify to pay 100€ for that Deluxe Edition with the ugliest figurine I've ever seen. I don't care for figurines in the first place, but this one is particularly ugly. It's so frustrating.

Kandrick

GAF's Ed McMahon
Maaaan, I want that frigging artbook and the CD, but I can't possibly justify to pay 100€ for that Deluxe Edition with the ugliest figurine I've ever seen. I don't care for figurines in the first place, but this one is particularly ugly. It's so frustrating.

Buy the game, and then buy the actual full OST and the proper 255 pages artbook on the side.

I believe the OST is about 3000 yen or something. Same for the Artbook.

Can you elaborate on this in a non-spoilery way?

Aeana

Can you elaborate on this in a non-spoilery way?

You can summon your friends in battle to do a special attack, and more importantly, you can also gain access to all of the abilities they have leveled to set on one of your characters (you can assign one friend to each character and they get access to all of whatever that friend has unlocked).

You can summon your friends in battle to do a special attack, and more importantly, you can also gain access to all of the abilities they have leveled to set on one of your characters (you can assign one friend to each character and they get access to all of whatever that friend has unlocked).

Ablink. Access to your Friend's Abilities that have been learned at Job levels higher than your own. One party member per linked Friend.

Oh, so that was that friend thing from the demo. Completely ignored that. Thanks for the info, will stock up on 3DS friends tomorrow after I get my copy.

galvenize

Bought the game last saturday. After 20 hours in I can say I don't regret spending money on it and a 2DS... Yeah, I actually bought the game before the handheld. A system seller if there ever was one.

Top Bottom