• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default |OT| For the Americas

Springy

Finally finished this.

My will to continue had nearly eroded by the end of Ch.6, but the asterisk holders' fights in Ch.7 and 8 definitely spurred me on, they were both entertaining battles and amusing takes on the characters. Especially love Victoria's "girl power" meeting. :D

The 'True' ending also worked for me. Was suitably melodramatic and exaggerated, and finally had some music I hadn't been hearing on repeat for 70 hours.

Also, that gyroscopically controllable movie for Bravely Second at the end? AWESOME.

vareon

http://www.jp.square-enix.com/bdfts/tour_for-the-sequel.html

There's a list of important changes and editions on the official site. I'll give a quick rundown:

- They added more sub-scenario battles in chapters 7 and 8. I haven't gotten there yet but I hear that they're the best optional battles in the entire game, so they probably did a good job with the optional content.

- The UI and battle speed options are new. They added stuff like being able to speed battles up by 2x and 4x using the d-pad. They also added extra UI info when viewing stats in battle (toggle between detailed info on allies and enemies using the analog), and when viewing equipment in the store and in the menu.

- The Config options where you set the encounter rate, whether you want to gain PQ or EXP, difficult setting, etc are all new additions.

- The language options and the event viewer are also new.

- The Party Chats now have actual emotes on the character faces. In the original they were totally static.

- 3 save slots instead of 1.

- They added Bravely Second to the battle system. This is a teaser for the same system they will use in the sequel.

And this is not on that page but...

- They also improved the background graphics for most of the towns. They added more detail and stuff here and there.

Thanks!

So some battles in Chapter 7 and 8 are new, and they are indeed the most fun battles in the game if what I'm thinking is right. I've heard most of the others, but if they're listing this as important then perhaps the other improvements are relatively minor but improved the game overall.

I've given a thought about the encounter setting. Not having them might drive me insane in the later chapters (if this interview is accurate, not many people persisted through the end lol), but introducing an encounter setting in the middle of the game may lead to an unwanted behavior like players thought the game is "finished" and they can just zip through the storyline. I think. Maybe.

Jawmuncher

On chapter 6 now. I understand what everyone was talking about now. BUT considering you can wreck these bosses with just about any sort of Utusemi combo just helps to get some more XP I guess. Hopefully I can wrap this up this week.

Should I even bother leveling Dark Knight and the other one I can get this chapter?
I seem to be pretty much set with Two Handed, Turn Tables, Comeback Kid, Transcience, and the like.

Thanks!

So some battles in Chapter 7 and 8 are new, and they are indeed the most fun battles in the game if what I'm thinking is right. I've heard most of the others, but if they're listing this as important then perhaps the other improvements are relatively minor but improved the game overall.

I've given a thought about the encounter setting. Not having them might drive me insane in the later chapters (if this interview is accurate, not many people persisted through the end lol), but introducing an encounter setting in the middle of the game may lead to an unwanted behavior like players thought the game is "finished" and they can just zip through the storyline. I think. Maybe.
SE claimed For the Sequel cut the completion time to 30 hours? Maybe a no-sidequest run or something...

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
On chapter 6 now. I understand what everyone was talking about now. BUT considering you can wreck these bosses with just about any sort of Utusemi combo just helps to get some more XP I guess. Hopefully I can wrap this up this week.

Should I even bother leveling Dark Knight and the other one I can get this chapter?
I seem to be pretty much set with Two Handed, Turn Tables, Comeback Kid, Transcience, and the like.

Dark Knight is an awesome, awesome job and I'd recommend giving it a look. Probably the best physical damage job in the game.

And I can assure you Utsu spamming is not going to remain reliable for all the sidequest fights. Some of the Chapter 7 and 8 fights will laugh at you for trying to use that.

Niahak

SE claimed For the Sequel cut the completion time to 30 hours? Maybe a no-sidequest run or something...

I wouldn't be surprised if the battle speedup does this on its own. I always run it at fast-forward or max speed. Normal speed feels abysmally slow.

Turning off encounters for chapters 5 and 6 has made the
repetition
much more bearable too. Thanks to those of you who made the suggestion to
avoid most of the sidequests

Jawmuncher

Dark Knight is an awesome, awesome job and I'd recommend giving it a look. Probably the best physical damage job in the game.

And I can assure you Utsu spamming is not going to remain reliable for all the sidequest fights. Some of the Chapter 7 and 8 fights will laugh at you for trying to use that.

An age has ended. Utsu after you recommended it was really helping get past everything for the most part. Guess i'll look into raising the class up. Since my physical damage has seemed to be a little low for where I am at.

I wouldn't be surprised if the battle speedup does this on its own. I always run it at fast-forward or max speed. Normal speed feels abysmally slow.

Turning off encounters for chapters 5 and 6 has made the
repetition
much more bearable too. Thanks to those of you who made the suggestion to
avoid most of the sidequests
How far are you and what's your playtime right now? I generally kept the battle speed on normal and I can see how that would shave off some hours but 30 still seems ridiculously low for a first time playthrough of this game. Even skipping
all the sidequests in Chapter 5 and 6 (besides the Conjurer one)
I'm looking at ~65 hours to completion.

EDIT: http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=14968

Wensih

Hey guys, I'm in Chapter 3, and I'm wondering what the job levels should be for my party. At the moment my characters are level 50 and all jobs are level 7-8 (just got the singer job).

that's ok, by that point you've got the new cheaper tactic, compounding spam

Jawmuncher

Actually is there anything in particular I should be doing for the Final Boss?
I'm on easy so I know it'll be weaker than normal but looked up some of those stats and I know that even at level 67 seems like my current team would be crap.

Any recommendations on what team I should use for that? Or hell even what team I should just use now until end game (I'm at chapter 6 with all jobs at least level 9). I don't mind grinding since
that's all these chapters seem to be anyway now.

Springy

Normal speed feels abysmally slow.
When I turned the battle speed down to 1x after hours of 4x, I could swear it was running in slow-motion. The characters all look so lethargic. I could not even begin to fathom playing the entire game like that.

I feel like I missed out by never once using Salve-Maker, lol. I mean, I leveled it up to 14 on everyone, but I never used the actual compounding mechanics. It just seemed like a lot of trouble in the middle of battle to try to find what ingredients went together (I could have used a guide, I suppose).

Tripon

Hey guys, I'm in Chapter 3, and I'm wondering what the job levels should be for my party. At the moment my characters are level 50 and all jobs are level 7-8 (just got the singer job).

You're overpowered if anything. Might have some trouble with some of the bosses because its more about strategy and tactics than brute force with boss fights.

demidar

I feel like I missed out by never once using Salve-Maker, lol. I mean, I leveled it up to 14 on everyone, but I never used the actual compounding mechanics. It just seemed like a lot of trouble in the middle of battle to try to find what ingredients went together (I could have used a guide, I suppose).

It looks daunting but it's a pretty simple system, and there are some great compounds like Phoenix Down + Potion (5000 revive, 9999 with Salve-Maker innate ability), X-Potion + Hi-Potion for Reraise (if you don't have the spell), Beast Liver + Dragon Fang (double max HP, can break 9999 HP), Ether + Hi-Potion (250 MP + 2500 HP, 500 MP + 5000 HP with Salve-Maker/Healing Lore).

Niahak

How far are you and what's your playtime right now? I generally kept the battle speed on normal and I can see how that would shave off some hours but 30 still seems ridiculously low for a first time playthrough of this game. Even skipping
all the sidequests in Chapter 5 and 6 (besides the Conjurer one)
I'm looking at ~65 hours to completion.

EDIT: http://www.howlongtobeat.com/game.php?id=14968

I'm at about 35 hours.

I'm partway through Chapter 6, within that chapter
I awakened two crystals, broke the third and am doing the false/normal ending. I've fought Barras and Holly each time, haven't done any other sidequests in 5&6 (conjurer I assume unlocks later). Did all job sidequests in earlier chapters.
I do tend to play through RPGs faster than most, though. Level 80, did most of my grinding in
Chapter 4 before the fortress.

Wensih

You're overpowered if anything. Might have some trouble with some of the bosses because its more about strategy and tactics than brute force with boss fights.

Boss fights haven't been a problem; good strategies aren't an issue for me either. It's sort of easy, it appears, to be overleveled in this game.

When's a good time to start grinding classes past level 8 or 9? I know the JP exp jump becomes pretty big after 8.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
that's ok, by that point you've got the new cheaper tactic, compounding spam

I haven't really noticed anything all that cheap about Compound, maybe Giant's Draft + Dark Breath but that's just one 9999 hit per Dark Breath use, assuming you don't heal yourself too much (and I guess if you do, there's always Dragon Breath). As far as 9999 hits go Enigma + Dark Nebula is a lot more effective since it's MT and doesn't require items.

Jawmuncher

Boss fights haven't been a problem; good strategies aren't an issue for me either. It's sort of easy, it appears, to be overleveled in this game.

When's a good time to start grinding classes past level 8 or 9? I know the JP exp jump becomes pretty big after 8.

When you get to the area with the earth crystal is when you want to start getting the jobs up. Since you can rack up a lot of JP there right outside the town.

bumpkin

The real final boss sounds like a real motherfucker. Even though I got an ending (destroyed the third crystal and fought evil Aery), I'm still thinking about equipping the Growth Egg and work on maxing out all of my character's jobs and making a push towards the real ending. Truthfully, I'd love to be able to get the Vampire and Conjurer asterisks before I call it quits. Chapters 5 and 6 have just been freaking painful though with the increasingly difficult rehashed bosses.

I haven't really noticed anything all that cheap about Compound, maybe Giant's Draft + Dark Breath but that's just one 9999 hit per Dark Breath use, assuming you don't heal yourself too much (and I guess if you do, there's always Dragon Breath). As far as 9999 hits go Enigma + Dark Nebula is a lot more effective since it's MT and doesn't require items.

you already forgot the video I posted earlier? :p

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
you already forgot the video I posted earlier? :p

That was Turn Toxic, not Compounding :p

And that's not really worth it for a normal playthrough because Megalixirs are pretty rare and you could do the same damage with a buffed Dark Knight + Spiritmaster, at least assuming your level, job level, and equipment are good enough.

Just because it has a job system and superficially resembles FFIX doesn't mean BD can hang with old-school FF.

I think I'd put it over every FF game I've played except 5. (Which would be 4, 6, 7, 8, 12i, and 13, though 12i is awfully close)

That's in spite of Chapter 5 and 6 sucking, for the most part. Rest of the game is great, especially Chapters 7 and 8 for the wonderful optional boss fights.

Item Box

so i just hit chapter 5

what the fuck, my map has more exclamation marks than a korean mmo

I saw all the complaints about it, but i wasn't expecting it to be this bad, goddamn

Is there any point in doing them or should i just ignore them? i haven't skipped any of the sidequests so far but i dunno if i wanna do all of this

Leezard

so i just hit chapter 5

what the fuck, my map has more exclamation marks than a korean mmo

I saw all the complaints about it, but i wasn't expecting it to be this bad, goddamn

Is there any point in doing them or should i just ignore them? i haven't skipped any of the sidequests so far but i dunno if i wanna do all of this

Just ignore them unless you feel like it. You will get some more back story by doing the sidequests. In chapter 6 there is a sidequest where you get the final job which is great to do. Chapter 7/8 has a bit more interesting sidequests.

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Just ignore them unless you feel like it. You will get some more back story by doing the sidequests. In chapter 6 there is a sidequest where you get the final job which is great to do. Chapter 7/8 has a bit more interesting sidequests.

Expanding on this, I'd say it's worth doing the first few if you are following the story closely just to get an idea of what your characters are thinking.

In Chapter 6, along with the one mentioned here, there's also another good one in one of the Florem areas (not the city). It's a fight with
all three Venus sisters at once

And yeah, Chapter 7 and 8 mix it all up entirely, IMO those boss fights are the best part of the whole game. Plus good steals in Chapter 7.

Chapter 4 stuff

Whenever you are going up to the castle in the snowy area during the Earth crystal portion of the game, you can choose three paths, with the northern track being the "hard" one(and the shortest). On that road I fought a big robot that was weak to lightening. After killing it, I noticed a big dragon to my left, but I went straight ahead into the cake instead. I walked back out and the dragon is gone, and I haven't seen it since. How do you make it come back?

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
Chapter 4 stuff

Whenever you are going up to the castle in the snowy area during the Earth crystal portion of the game, you can choose three paths, with the northern track being the "hard" one(and the shortest). On that road I fought a big robot that was weak to lightening. After killing it, I noticed a big dragon to my left, but I went straight ahead into the cake instead. I walked back out and the dragon is gone, and I haven't seen it since. How do you make it come back?

Don't think you can, I took that route and the other ones disappeared and never came back.

That said I don't think those enemies are unique, IIRC you can find them later to fill the bestiary.

Just because it has a job system and superficially resembles FFIX doesn't mean BD can hang with old-school FF.
BD is better than any FF I've played besides maybe VI. I see it as a modernization of something from the III, IV, V era only with better everything (besides pacing). All my opinion, of course.

The comment you quoted was specifically in reference to the story, which I definitely see as a spiritual successor to something like FF III, but with better writing and more interesting wrinkles.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Chapter 4 stuff

There's a bonus dungeon that you can access during the final chapter, you can fight it again there. Note that it has to be during the true ending path, as there's a floor that's inaccessible otherwise, and I believe it's located there if I'm remembering correctly.

VRMN

Well, I got to chapter six, and then maybe inadvertently looked behind the curtain too much.

I got to the re-re fight with Heinkel and his orders being to protect Agnes rather than kill her intrigued me enough to go check out some other stuff...probably out of the intended order. Edea's mom having identical dialogue as that in the other chapters and Yulyana acting as though he knew us in this timeline was enough to make me stop and wish for polish.

I love the game, but a lot of the NPC stuff in this and the last chapter felt half-baked.

Soriku

I think with chapter 5, you really have to spend some time grinding to create a great team that plows through bosses. Otherwise bosses can be tough or take too long (at least on Hard mode) making the repeat content mire tedious. Luckily BD makes grinding easy.

Right now my Edea is hax as a Pirate/Dark Knight with Blood Blade, Two Handed, Drain Attack Up, Sword Magic Amp, BP Recovery, and BP Limit Up. With 4 BP as well as using the Drain effect from Blood Blade and then using the Dark Knight move, Life and Death, she's able to do crazy damage with 4x Rage from Dark Knight as well. Every Rage she's able to do 5k damage on average (while buffed from Fairy Aid from Spiritmaster and 2x Love Power from Performer) at the point I'm at per hit, and Rage hits 5 times. So 25k per Rage x 4 Rages = 100k damage possible in one turn. I've been tearing chapter 5 bosses apart.

My other three are great for support. I'll post my full party setup and strategy a bit later, as well as grinding tips.

Soriku

OK here's my current setup:

Tiz: Spiritmaster/Performer

Dual Shields, Shield Lore, Helm Lore, Armor Lore, Protect Ally

Agnes: Arcanist/Time Mage

Angelic Ward, Adversity, Pierce M. Defense

Ringabel: Salvemaker/Merchant

Hasten World, Angelic Ward, Attack Item Amp, Speed 10% Up

Edea: Pirate/Dark Knight

Two Handed, Drain Attack Up, Sword Magic Amp, BP Recovery, BP Limit Up

---

In battle, Tiz uses Fairy Aid from Spiritmaster on Edea and Love Power on the party to buff attacks up, then My Hero to raise BP for the party on subsequent turns. Fairy Ward is good against bosses that render status effects. His skill setup lets him tank moves and protect allies from single hits. (I have two Blood Shields for him now btw). Reuse Fairy Aid/Love Power/Fairy Ward when they run out of course.

Agnes mainly supports with Reraise from Time Mage on the party, which brings your members back to life automatically if they die. Pierce M. Defense I haven't found use for yet but can be good for random battles, and Arcanist's high int/mind is good. But I've just put my encounters on -100% now since my party is lvl 80-81. Angelic Ward and Adversity are good to keep her alive.

Ringabel uses Low Leverage (amazing skill at no MP/BP cost) to halve MP cost/BP cost/enemy/party damage. The halving of party damage isn't very detrimental, but halving of enemy damage can really help, not to mention halving MP and BP cost for high MP skills like Reraise/Meteor or high BP skills like My Hero. He also uses Widen Area for X-Potions to heal the party when needed and Giant's Draft is great since it doubles party HP (just found out that HP can go above 9999). However, Giant's Draft hasn't been necessary yet since the bosses are easy so far. It helped for Satan though. Reuse Low Leverage when it runs out. He has Speed 10% to go very fast, especially when combined with Hermes Shoes. Hasten World is also very useful for building up BP. Additionally, this high speed helps him use Resurrect efficiently in rare cases when the rest of the party is dead (it resurrects the whole party at no MP or even BP cost I believe).

Edea is my main attacker. I'll first have her Default to raise BP a bit, then next turn I'll use Blood Blade (a weapon) to have a Drain effect active on her attacks as well as Life or Death (raises her attack but she dies in 5 turns). Then I'll Default again to get her BP up to 4 (you can get BP up to 4 with BP Limit Up FYI). The next turn I'll use Rage 4x, which does crazy damage as I've stated before. When she dies, she'll get revived with Reraise. Then I'll try to heal her up with Ringabel, then start her cycle over again. Bosses won't take long to die when she's doing crazy damage. I have Hyper Bracers on her to raise damage btw.

As for grinding, there are ways to get money through the Japanese Mammon that you can steal Elixer from, or the Big Pharma (Merchant skill) trick, but I don't have a JP Mammon and was too lazy to set up a Big Pharma loop. So I just grinded money from this forest type area to the Northwest of Florem. It has a rock structure near it btw. Enemies can give 4k-8k pg. Try to beat these enemies quickly using Crescent Moon or Bomb Fragments and such.

Eventually, you can afford a Golden Egg, which is a Norende item you can get from the Adventurer. It costs 200k. This stops you from gaining EXP/JP but doubles pg gain. So you can make 8k-16k pg per fight. Eventually, you should get 500k to get the Growth Egg, also from Norende, which doubles EXP/JP at the expense of no pg gain. Just equip it and fight these enemies in this area. You'll get EXP/JP pretty fast.

Edit: Oh yeah, Stillness (no damage for allies/enemies for 2 turns) from Spiritmaster can be used while prepping Edea for damage.

I haven't used it much since it hasn't been necessary, but I'll be experimenting. Also, My Hero may not always be necessary when frequently Defaulting with other characters and Hasten World. I'll be trying to Default more with Tiz to see how much damage he can take.

I also haven't been using attack items for Attack Item Amp on Ringabel to be really needed so I'll have to see if I replace that with something else.

And I forgot to mention the Insect Antenna + Dark Matter compounding combo with Salvemaker which makes enemies weak to Dark element attacks, which is what Rage is.

FluxWaveZ

Just finished chapter 4. That final twist was obvious.

I don't know which moment exactly convinced me that Alternis was Ringabel, but it had become all too obvious during the course of chapter 4, especially when I started paying attention to Alternis' muffled voice and how much it sounded like Ringabel.

And then I started thinking about how, if Alternis was truly Ringabel, this would be real similar to how Jin Kisaragi is Hakumen in BlazBlue. So now that I've entered chapter 5 and Tiz is waking up in the inn, which I suspect means there's some time traveling/paradox going on, this means the game's basically entered the Continuum Shift.

I'm getting ready to quit this game.

I'm level 99. Ive mastered every single job in this game. As far as I know, I have all the best equipment available. Yet I still cannot beat the
black blades in chapter 8. Cant even come close. This game is a god awful nightmare. The last few chapters have been a nightmare. Some seriously bad game design going on. How can they expect people to play this?

We should have gotten Dragon Quest VII 3ds instead

Niraj

I'm level 99. Ive mastered every single job in this game. As far as I know, I have all the best equipment available. Yet I still cannot beat the
black blades in chapter 8. Cant even come close. This game is a god awful nightmare. The last few chapters have been a nightmare. Some seriously bad game design going on. How can they expect people to play this?

What's your job setup? I don't know if that's the best example of bad game design. It's perfectly doable.

If I have any one complaint its that the game kind of punishes you for trying new classes as even if they wield the same gear (like bow thief to ranger or b mage to summoner) the former will initially be stronger due to the higher job level giving better stats. Yeah its easy to fight a few fights to get your job level up to 3 but its still annoying if you get a new job and take it to the next dungeon and start dealing less damage.

duckroll

If I have any one complaint its that the game kind of punishes you for trying new classes as even if they wield the same gear (like bow thief to ranger or b mage to summoner) the former will initially be stronger due to the higher job level giving better stats. Yeah its easy to fight a few fights to get your job level up to 3 but its still annoying if you get a new job and take it to the next dungeon and start dealing less damage.

Well, my experience with this is that it's actually a form of interesting balance for how the game is meant to be played I think. The game absolutely "punishes" you for trying new classes all the time early on. But I think this is meant to discourage you from doing that earlier in the game, because it's also not worthwhile. Unless you actually dislike the class you're using, there's very little reason to change it as opposed to continuing on specializing the class and learning more about it beyond just the early levels.

Switching around early in the game (I define early as the first 3 chapters of the game) disadvantages you even if those extra limitations are removed. You gain a lot less JP at that point of the game, and they would be better off spent in dedicated classes giving you a larger advantage. Distributing it around many jobs is a waste of early JP, and you don't really have that many jobs available in chapters 1-2 anyway.

Once you have completed everything in chapter 3 though, your options really open up vastly, and the game seems to acknowledge this as well by ramping up the JP gained from random encounters and bosses in a very significant way. This means the game totally opens up at this point allowing you to experiment with a wide range of jobs without having to worry about it taking too long to bring them up to job level 9 at least.

At this point the player is also expected to have a deeper understanding of the game mechanics and how to mix and match stuff to give benefits in battle, so it makes it more fun to start experimenting at this stage too.

vareon

We should have gotten Dragon Quest VII 3ds instead

Is this the fight on
Grapp Keep
or
Eternia
?

Haven't even touched the latter, but I got through the first one in level 70s, even with a bit of luck. I'm not using optimal builds, either. What bad game design are you referring to?

Got an elixir mammon (jo) hallelujah! Not sure if I want to exploit it now cause infinite money might make things a bit too easy, did protect it though.

Wensih

Well, my experience with this is that it's actually a form of interesting balance for how the game is meant to be played I think. The game absolutely "punishes" you for trying new classes all the time early on. But I think this is meant to discourage you from doing that earlier in the game, because it's also not worthwhile. Unless you actually dislike the class you're using, there's very little reason to change it as opposed to continuing on specializing the class and learning more about it beyond just the early levels.

Switching around early in the game (I define early as the first 3 chapters of the game) disadvantages you even if those extra limitations are removed. You gain a lot less JP at that point of the game, and they would be better off spent in dedicated classes giving you a larger advantage. Distributing it around many jobs is a waste of early JP, and you don't really have that many jobs available in chapters 1-2 anyway.

Once you have completed everything in chapter 3 though, your options really open up vastly, and the game seems to acknowledge this as well by ramping up the JP gained from random encounters and bosses in a very significant way. This means the game totally opens up at this point allowing you to experiment with a wide range of jobs without having to worry about it taking too long to bring them up to job level 9 at least.

At this point the player is also expected to have a deeper understanding of the game mechanics and how to mix and match stuff to give benefits in battle, so it makes it more fun to start experimenting at this stage too.
I found leveling all jobs up to 8 rather easy in chapter 2 and 3; now I'm just waiting till chapter 4 to continue the job leveling.

Niraj

Tiz: Pirate/thievery
Agnes: spirit master/white magic
Ringabel: Dark Knight/sword magic
Edea: swordmaster/chivalry

If you're really having trouble, use stillness with Agnes, and save up BP with everyone else during the turns where you can't get hurt. Hasten World can help you get your BP back quicker as well if you want to make it even simpler. In terms of kill order, I would take out
Praline first, since the BP she supplies the rest of the enemies with can make it tougher for you. Other than that, if you want to take Qada out, make sure you can do it quickly, otherwise dark breath will keep taking out your party members.

If you want a really, really easy way to do it, just go for 3 pirates with bushido and p attack 20%, dual wield, and poison immunity or whatever for the last slot.Agnes keep the same, I usually gave her healing lore, hasten world, and angelic ward, or whatever for that 1 point slot. Make sure the pirates are faster than Agnes (use hermes shoes/sandals). Use stillness the first turn with Agnes and default up. On the attack turn, brave x3 with the pirates and use free lunch+3 amped strikes. Should be enough to take whoever you want out in one turn. If you want to make it even easier, give one of your pirates two foxtails so that they're faster than the others, and give the other two freelancer for their secondary, and just use mimic four times on the attack turns. That'll give you two extra attacks on the attack turn. On that same turn, your spiritmaster will use stillness so you won't take any damage. Then just repeat.

DaBoss

Yea, I am finding it easy to level up jobs in Ch 3 right now all the way up to level 9. Level 10 requires 3500 JP which is much more than 900 for level 9. I think each of the characters for me have at least 5 jobs at level 9 now just so I can see what the jobs do and offer in terms of abilities.

Dreavus

Yea, I am finding it easy to level up jobs in Ch 3 right now all the way up to level 9. Level 10 requires 3500 JP which is much more than 900 for level 9. I think each of the characters for me have at least 5 jobs at level 9 now just so I can see what the jobs do and offer in terms of abilities.

Exactly where I'm at.

It's getting to the point where I'm starting to "cross over" jobs between characters because so many have hit 9. Need to find some new ones ASAP!

Top Bottom