• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Why did I think today was Sunday?! I got up really fast and ran to my TV... I almost blacked out from the head rush. ouch

Happened again last 2 weeks... xD

Moff

What was everybody's ONE favourite scene from the entire show?

Has to be "Stay out of my territory" for me. Love that song, it really makes the scene.
I think its still the scene where gus reveals/admits to walt who he is. esposito always gave a chilling performance.
although gus was probably one of the simplest character on the show, he was a great villain.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
"...and the Bag's in the River" needs more love in here.

Agree. Still the highlight of season 1 imo. Though I'm sure a lot of people will pick episode 6 for the "this...is not meth" scene (which was badass lol)

Ellasman

Haven't read a single post in this thread. The last 2 weeks I have been on a Breaking Bad Binge. Started from season 1 and now I'm on season 5 second last episode. I actually enjoy watching tv this way. The week in between shows would be killer for me. I was averaging 2-4 episodes a day :p

I also went back to read some of the reactions to certain episodes. Kinda funny. Reminds me of the days of Lost.... those were the days.

You're lucky you didn't have to go through the year between the first and second parts of season 5. My reaction when it cut to the infamous Vince Gilligan screen was I can't believe we have to wait a year.

My favorite scene used to be the crawl space scene from Crawl Space, but now I think it's the "We're a family!" scene from Ozymandias. That scene just... broke my heart...

Favorite Scene : Crawl Space

Top 5 Episodes

1. Ozymandias
2. Half Measures
3. Salud
4. Granite State
5. 4 Days Out

It's really hard to come up with a top5 and im not really satisfied with this list as it seems to change every day i think about it.

And the best stretch of episodes is definitely Tohajille-Granite State. But the Salud-Face Off stretch was incredible. I need to see the finale to truly compare the 4 episodes.

Papercuts

fired zero bullets in the orphanage.
My favorite scene is still the Jane throw up, was a really vital point for Walt in my eyes.

I could not possibly begin to rank the episodes though.

Toa TAK

Banned
Who's gonna be in their only (surviving) pair of whitey-tighties tomorrow?

It's time to break them out for all my neighbors to see.

Sanjuro

Who's having BrBa-themed meals tomorrow? Veggie bacon for breakfast, pizza with dipping sticks for lunch or dinner, etc.

All Day.

8MJmO80.jpg

J_Lee

Banned
Is anyone planing on getting the Breaking Bad: The Complete Series set, I am some what torn it comes out during console time but I really want to get it day 1 and it looks freaking awesome but it's $200. I didn't buy any of the seasons just so I could get the special Complete series packaging. If you haven't seen the packing here it is

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00EEDNA4M/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Lothar

Banned
15 minutes until Season 5 starts on the marathon. Epsides 1-5 will play from 10-3AM (CST), then those five episodes will replay. Then it's the rest of season 5 all the way to the finale.

inm8num2

So difficult to rank episodes overall, so I'm just picking favorites from each season (and yes, I split 5a and 5b).

S1: …And the Bag's in the River
S2: 4 Days Out
S3: One Minute
S4: Salud
S5a: Dead Freight
S5b: To'hajiilee

Fry

IT'S TONIGHT, BITCHES!

THE SHOW WILL BE OVER FOREVER IN 24 HOURS.

HOLD ME TIGHT.

I'M GOING TO CRY LIKE A FUCKING BABY.

Top Bottom