• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

nothing implies impending doom more than this track rii here

gf2.jpeg

what a legend

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSwD_-kKcyI

Should i avoid internet if there are some leaks? I heard season 4 finale scene with Gus was leaked

I think that leaked a couple days previous. If nothing's leaked now, it's not gonna before east coast feed comes down.

But if you're really worried - avoid the internet is a solid strategy. It's not like the internet isn't going to be available after you see it. We'll all be here, still bullshitting about the show :)

Lothar

Banned

inm8num2

That song (Apparat - Goodbye) is pretty much the perfect accompaniment to how I imagine we're all feeling right now.

This show has been a huge part of my life these past few years, in a way. I thought about it, I talked about it, etc. It's been one hell of a ride.

"It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve with you, General."

500px-RockBerettaInox-2.jpg

inm8num2

Fun fact - the name of the thrift store in the pilot where Walt stands up to those douchebag jocks pick on Walt Jr.?

'Family 1st Clothing'

Grinchy

Banned
Today I'm standing at the edge of tomorrow
From here the future looks bright for me
And it's all up to me how far I go
It is just the Breaking Bad way
I'm standing at the edge of tomorrow
Today!

Hyyyyyypppeeeeeee

I'm buying dinner for the fam at around 4pm so they'll be done eating it by 5pm and I can have the TV for my self i.e. so they can leave me the f*** alone during the finale.

NOTHING stops this train.

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
Dammit. Less than 24 hrs and I have no options as far as watching this live...anyone else in the same boat?

C4Lukins

So my guess on how it ends. No need for spoilers because I am pulling it out of my ass. Walt secretly meets Sky for a final confession and to tell her his goodbyes. He also reveals to her the location of his barrel of money.

They part without her forgiving him.

Walt uses the ricin on himself, in anticipation for the final showdown with the nazis.

Cut to Jesse working in the lab with Todd observing, or helping, whatever it is he does in the lab. Lydia shows up, and for once feels a bit of remorse for Jesse because he saved her ass so many times. She gets close enough that Jesse grabs her, and threatens her life. Todd attempts to shoot Jesse, but hits Lydia. As he is leaning over her body, Jesse attacks and kills Todd using some of the chemicals at hand.

The rest of the nazis show up, holding their guns on Jesse. Walt appears mad mows them down. After some sort of friendly dialogue between Walt and Jesse, Walt frees him, and let's him know that he only has hours to live. Jesse proceeds to strangle Walt while going into a verbal tirade of all the horrible shit he has done. Jesse walks off into the sunset.

And there you have it, my first fanfic.

Speevy

Banned
So my guess on how it ends. No need for spoilers because I am pulling it out of my ass. Walt secretly meets Sky for a final confession and to tell her his goodbyes. He also reveals to her the location of his barrel of money.

They part without her forgiving him.

Walt uses the ricin on himself, in anticipation for the final showdown with the nazis.

Cut to Jesse working in the lab with Todd observing, or helping, whatever it is he does in the lab. Lydia shows up, and for once feels a bit of remorse for Jesse because he saved her ass so many times. She gets close enough that Jesse grabs her, and threatens her life. Todd attempts to shoot Jesse, but hits Lydia. As he is leaning over her body, Jesse attacks and kills Todd using some of the chemicals at hand.

The rest of the nazis show up, holding their guns on Jesse. Walt appears mad mows them down. After some sort of friendly dialogue between Walt and Jesse, Walt frees him, and let's him know that he only has hours to live. Jesse proceeds to strangle Walt while going into a verbal tirade of all the horrible shit he has done. Jesse walks off into the sunset.

And there you have it, my first fanfic.

This is one of those "Awesome to think about, unsatisfying to watch." finales.

C4Lukins

This is one of those "Awesome to think about, unsatisfying to watch." finales.

Yeah I thought I would just give it a shot because this is the last chance to predict.

I do anticipate Walt and Jesse meeting up once again. Walt being remorseful and Jesse having none of that shit. I think if Walt is going to die, it will be Jesse at the trigger.

Dany

Banned
What if the episode is bad?

JEEZUS. I;m looking at the ratings and friekin hell they jumped up like no ones buisness.

walt calls the nazis through todd's phone and threatens them directly ''im coming to kill all of you and all of your men and im taking back what belongs to me''

nazis are like oh yeah? fuck you walter

little do they know walt is perched on an elevated portion of land with a clear view on the nazi hideout

the nazis get into the car to go find walt to kill him before he kills them

and then: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3KHFbMtykE

notice the blue smoke because these are WW1 incendiary rounds they explode on impact and u know walt knows a thing or two about WW1 weaponry (eg. gustav canon)

he goes into their hideout once the nazis are dead because the car they were in blew up and jesse is like ''what took u so long bitch'' and heisenberg removed his face to reveal he is actually jane all along, jesse wakes up in his bed while walt is slapping the shit out of him ''wake up you damn junkie!!! i have to meet gus in an hour where is the meth??!!!!!!!!''

Top Bottom