• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Vashetti

Banned
My favorite scene used to be the crawl space scene from Crawl Space, but now I think it's the "We're a family!" scene from Ozymandias. That scene just... broke my heart...

I was shaking and almost crying during that scene, so good.

Skyler chasing him and screaming down the road was amazing.

Amir0x

Banned
This is it. The final hour.

Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Z

ZombieFred

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit, I just thought what if Vince pulls a taxi driver on how Walt/Jessie ends? That'd be damn twisted and dark but yet a fitting way of them going out with a bang.

Frillen

0927-bb-guess-who-768-launch-480w.jpg

Aaron Paul

Damn, he has the EXACT same hair as I did when I was that age.

today's the big day ;_;

and it seems the theater screening is still a go for tonight. still unsure on whether they'll show Talking Bad immediately after the finale

Amir0x

Banned
It's amazing to me how much that song Danger Mouse/Norah Jones "Black" fits the whole show. It played at the end of one of the Breaking Bad episodes, I think the final episode of season 4.

We touched the walls of the city streets and
Dead ends plain, sadly showed us our ways
Of never asking why

Cast down it was heaven sent and
To the church, no intent to repent on my knees
Just to cry

Until you travel to that place you can't come back
Where the last pain is gone and all that's left is black

Grey nights he's coming to me and
Some day they'll punish my deeds and they'll find
All the crimes
(this day has come)

But then they ask when they gonna see them
Then they gonna ask to feel the ghosts, the walls, the dreams
Well I've got mine

At last those coming came and they never looked back
With blinding stars in their eyes but all they saw was black

Fooled them hoping to seem
Like a slave of evil but the product of greed
and
It's not a mass so be honest with me
We can't afford to ignore that I'm the disease

Practical since we had to be and
When they were old they came back to me and they tried
Oh they tried

And when you follow through and wind up on your back
Looking up at those stars in the sky, those white clouds have turned it black

Here

Frost_Ace

It's amazing to me how much that song Danger Mouse/Norah Jones "Black" fits the whole show. It played at the end of one of the Breaking Bad episodes, I think the final episode of season 4.

Here

Same think with the DLZ song in the "stay out of my territory" scene.

This show is truly amazing.

My predictions

Todd: Jesse kills him in lab explosion
Lydia: Todd kills her
Walt: Kills himself
Jesse: Killed in own lab explosion
Skyler: Lives
Marie: Lives
Walter Jr: Lives
Holly: Lives
Jack/Jack's men: Police shoot-out
Saul: Never seen again
Elliot/Gretchen: Ruined via Walt post-death by use of DVD claiming responsibility for Gray Matter's success
Huell: Still on the couch

cozo

hope it's super bleak

- todd to kill jesse (replete w/"bitch!" kiss-off)
- jack & nazis scot free
- lydia ricin'd
- skylar in jail
- marie broken
- walt dead from cancer or nazis
- walt jr, holly & brock in care
- gretchen & elliot receive nasty letter
- huell still waiting

Can someone remind me how Jesse found out that Walt poisoned Brock? All i remember is Jesse finding a packet of ricin cigs in his pocket. Didn't Walt use lily of the valley?

I'm dreading this, I know the writers along with Vince have done an outstanding show but I don't want another Sopranos to happen or for this to be a mundane let down.

kehs

Banned
What I meant essentially was that it's going to be strange having full closure. He won't leave us hanging again.

I've also never seen MASH.

Its pretty much breaking bad, but on a deserted island and with kids as the main characters.

Its pretty much breaking bad, but on a deserted island and with kids as the main characters.

It also had a weird, brief, but beloved spinoff with monsters instead of kids. It was called Monster MASH and it inspired the popular song of the same name (although, fun fact, it was not actually the theme song of the show).

bluehat9

Can someone remind me how Jesse found out that Walt poisoned Brock? All i remember is Jesse finding a packet of ricin cigs in his pocket. Didn't Walt use lily of the valley?

Huell picked the pot out of Jesse's pocket when he was going to leave town, then Jesse knew that his pack of cigarettes with the ricin had been taken the same way. Saul told Jesse what was up when Jesse came back and was going to shoot him.

I have a feeling Todd is going to go full psycho in this last episode.

I wouldn't be surprised if he killed Lydia because she rejects him or even kills Uncle Jack for disrespecting Lydia.

Imagine that, we would be on Todd's side(!) if he decides to turn on Uncle Jack for insulting Lydia in some way,

SeanR1221

I love the character of Jesse but I really don't want him to live. He's a tragic character, he shouldn't have a happy, A1, ending.

Courage

He just deserves something good out of all of this.

Although people are saying Jesse dying would be the best thing that would happen to him, I feel "living" with Walter White and everyone else associated with him in these past seasons dead would be the best thing for him. I hope the disappearer is still around so he can give Jesse a nice home.

Top Bottom