• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

inm8num2

Final boarding call for flight 516 with nonstop service to Belize. Paging passengers Uncle Jack, Todd, and Lydia. Final boarding call.

Fatalah

I've been posting in BB-GAF since season one. I haven't rewatched anything save for the pilot and a few episodes from the marathon this week. It's crazy how much has happened over the last 5-6 years that I've forgotten, even though I read a ton of analysis about the show. Took the 50 question quiz and got 27 correct. I guess that's what happens when you don't binge watch.

Still, the weekly discussion of each episode was part of the fun. I can only hope we all meet again with another setting, another set of characters, possibly on a different network.

Jimothy

Was thinking about going out to a bar to watch the finale but I don't want a bunch of drunks ruining my Breaking Bad time. I need to watch an episode alone first anyway. Gotta be in a zen mood.

Courage

I've been posting in BB-GAF since season one. I haven't rewatched anything save for the pilot and a few episodes from the marathon this week. It's crazy how much has happened over the last 5-6 years that I've forgotten, even though I read a ton of analysis about the show. Took the 50 question quiz and got 27 correct. I guess that's what happens when you don't binge watch.

Still, the weekly discussion of each episode was part of the fun. I can only hope we all meet again with another setting, another set of characters, possibly on a different network.

Gilligan's new show. Believe.

Was thinking about going out to a bar to watch the finale but I don't want a bunch of drunks ruining my Breaking Bad time. I need to watch an episode alone first anyway. Gotta be in a zen mood.
I think GAF is capable of providing all of the drunks ruining Breaking Bad that you'll need tonight.

Great to see a couple of the GAF posters from way back at the beginning around for the finale. :)

gvhdwky.jpg

I don't know why but watching the first episode makes me appreciate the series a lot less. The way walt chose to cook meth was sort of jarring and random, it happened way too quick. And since that's the source of all the drama in the entire series, it just makes everything feel a little less impressive.

I'm gonna have a moment of silence when something insane happens like Jesse/Walt dying. It'd be awesome if the thread went into radio silence when that happens instead of 5 pages of HOLY SHIT. :p

inm8num2

If Ozymandias hadn't opened with a flashback to Walt and Jesse's first cook I would have guessed that to be the final scene of the series.

Angry Fork

I hope we see Bill Burr tonight and Hank was just lying about him being killed.

I'm slightly worried since it's only an hour long still and there's a lot to get through but confident everything will be fine. I wish so bad this was 2 hours, it annoys the shit out of me that so many lesser shows get 2 hour premier's/finale's but this one doesn't.

Top Bottom