• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

7he Talon

Anyone else find it hard to describe to people what this show is about and why it's so good? I find it hard to convey how amazing this show is in words.
It's one of those things that has to be experienced to understand.

Pimpn Drop Bear

Neo Member
Sorry, but some squares are impossible to play.

They won't waste any time in the final episode on Badger, Skinny Pete, or Wendy, as much as it pains me to say. :(

I don't think Ted will be brought up again either.
I'd go as far to say as I dont think anyone in the third or fourth row will be back, nor will saul or the disappear-dude.

I'd go as far to say as I dont think anyone in the third or fourth row will be back, nor will saul or the disappear-dude.

Well, there's still a possibility Gretchen and Elliott will have some role in the final episode, but I think most people are right when they suggest their scene at the end of Granite Slate was just motivation for Walt to take care of other business, and he won't deal with them at all in the finale.

Huell and Kuby probably won't make an appearance. Saul could, but he's likely to disappear as soon as he can. Robert Forster's probably finished his screen time too.

Drazgul

jj8ieoF.jpg

K9tCa.gif

Nameless

Anyone else find it hard to describe to people what this show is about and why it's so good? I find it hard to convey how amazing this show is in words.

People tend to spoil things when telling others about shows so I keep it simple. It's about a high school chemistry teacher who gets cancer and starts cooking meth. Splooge over Cranston. Perhaps a word or two about the cinematagrophy. Finish with "Fuckin incredible". Done.

I had a dream (nightmare?) in which Vince Gilligan decided to turn the finale into a video game you control using the tv remote. The graphics looked like The Secret of Monkey Island during the 'story' bits and like a 3rd person Minecraf with a papercraft art style during the action scenes.

I swear I'm not high. I just have a cold :)

Courage

I had a dream (nightmare?) in which Vince Gilligan decided to turn the finale into a video game you control using the tv remote. The graphics looked like The Secret of Monkey Island during the 'story' bits and like a 3rd person Minecraf with a papercraft art style during the action scenes.

Lay off the Nyquil ;)

Vashetti

Banned

You been taking Blue Sky?

Sapiens

My dream about the finale ended with Walter White in the future as an untouchable "Drug Lord Kingpin" living in a huge estate by the ocean. He comes out of hiding and no one bothers to arrest him. I'm not sure why. Fast forward 15 years or so and Walter was wearing ornate robes and had a big beard. Holy was in her teens by this point.

The last five minutes of the show detailed the new threat of the mutant shark and wolf war.

It was a cliffhanger.

Needless to say, I couldn't believe it and as I was about to log in and read the reactions online, I woke up. I'm sure all you guys would have hated it.

Ataraxia

AMC is showing the train robbery episode right now. Just watching Walt, Mike, Todd and Jesse working together all I can think is: "those were such happier times!" Damn, this show.

Amir0x

Banned
AMC is showing the train robbery episode right now. Just watching Walt, Mike, Todd and Jesse working together all I can think is: "those were such happier times!" Damn, this show.

No one was happy then, heh. Only maybe Walt in his head, maybe

Last really happy time together might have been perhaps their jubilation at figuring out how to get out of the middle of the desert when the RV battery had died.

Ah, man. No mean "Yeaaah, Science" from Jesse ever again, I assume. A shattered shell is all that remains :(

Does anybody here know if there are any live streams tonight (in HQ) so that people in Europe can be up all night to follow the finale???

Ataraxia

Absolutely. And the people who would enjoy it the most are the most turned-off by the main plot. It was difficult getting all my friends in the professional community (lawyers, business people) to give the show a try. They all thought it was about a bunch of scummy characters who cook and deal meth in New Mexico. It's so hard to say "yeah, but it's like smart and stuff. You know the goofy dad in Malcolm in the Middle? Totally different and awesome."

And if you remember watching the pilot episode the first time, you probably hated Jesse. It was only when he cried himself to sleep in the RV after being rejected by his family did people start realizing how complicated and deep the characters are. I did have to force a few friends to watch at least three or four episodes and by then were all hooked. I've never met someone who didn't like the show after watching the first season. I can't say that about anything else.

I've been losing sleep over how Hank headshotted Tuco, took out the cousins without a gun but couldn't even nick one of those nazis.

It sucks he went out like that.

Top Bottom