• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Courage

BoerBert

I'm actually quite upset that it's all over tonight (tomorrow for Brits like me). That kind of feeling you get when you go home from a holiday, or something. Can't quite put my finger on it, a general anxious-sadness. Subtle, but there.

Hope you fellas enjoy the final.

Exactly. And I know I'm cured after, like, 10 days. But those ten days are horrible.

Cornballer, I hope you let us know how you liked the finale when it's over, in the midst of all your recaps.
I'm gonna be swamped with the finale here and a couple other shows premiering, but I'll try and weigh in at some point.
Anyone else on the west coast going into internet lockdown mode from 6 onward? I have a feeling douches are going to be spoiling this show like crazy.
East Coast feed. :D

rekameohs

Banned
One of my favorite scenes of season 5 is Jesse just walking away as Walt is yelling at him and insulting him. It showed how Jesse was completely over him and the business.
I definitely agree; absolutely one of my favorite Walt/Jesse scenes, but that's in Say My Name.

If Walt is to off himself, I don't know why he wouldn't just take a bullet over taking the ricin. Ricin poisoning is not a pleasant way to go.

Wilbur

Banned
The worst thing in the world will be the fucking idiots who come in saying "oh my god that ending was so predictable it fucking sucked"

There's only a few ways this is ending now, really. Let's hope people focus on the how and the why rather than the what.

- Business Insider: In One Chart, Here's How Breaking Bad Was Like No Other Show That Came Before It

9NZ8LKW.png

SHIT

Banned
Anyone else thinking they could have ended At S05E14 ?

I mean Walt just disappears and his life is basically over with that one phone call from Flynn.

or They could have ended at the end of Season 4 and I would have been happy. (I've won)

NotLiquid

Fuck (potential spoilers)

Any hints about how the journey ends for HeisenWalt? “We feel it’s a satisfying ending,” he says. “Walt ends things more or less on his own terms.”

I guess that gives some credence to the
ricin being for Walt theory

Kind of disappointing really.

Nah, I don't think so. All it seems to say is that
Walter will fulfill what he set out to do and that it'll probably be a satisfying ending for him.

Ellasman

I've never cried because a movie or TV show. I had a dream last night where I was on my couch and the only thing I remember was seeing "Executive Producer Vince Gilligan" and balling. I think I might cry at the fact the show is over.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
The worst thing in the world will be the fucking idiots who come in saying "oh my god that ending was so predictable it fucking sucked"

There's only a few ways this is ending now, really. Let's hope people focus on the how and the why rather than the what.

No shit man. Well said.

Awesome.

Some quick fan art from yous truly.

It's been one hell of a ride.

I was working on this poster before the second half of season 5 started. today I finally finished it!

10004337053_93487358b9_b.jpg

You two rock!

Top Bottom