• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

NotLiquid

So if there is ONE thing you want to see in the finale, what would it be. It can be anything. But what's one specific thing that you really would like to see happen in this final episode of Breaking Bad?

Walt impassively doing a Scarface and getting away with it.

todd-waves-jesse-pinkman-walter-white-breaking-bad.png

awesome reply

I was thinking: does Walt even know where the Nazi meth camp is? I can't recall him ever going there or being told where it is.

It will be one whole episode of him finding the camp.

The episode ends with him firing at the meth camp.

You hear shots while the credits are running.

Sopranos ending... never again.

Barrage of feels incoming

Also, I can't recall Jr. getting a SINGLE breakfast scene this season. He needs one last egg-fueled hurrah before the series goes out.

sappyday

So if there is ONE thing you want to see in the finale, what would it be. It can be anything. But what's one specific thing that you really would like to see happen in this final episode of Breaking Bad?

Jesse coming out alive out of all this and for him to have a happy ending.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I was thinking: does Walt even know where the Nazi meth camp is? I can't recall him ever going there or being told where it is.
I thought Walt has been to the nazi camp? All those indoor scenes where they have met in a weathered room? Todd and everyone else didn't eave at night when Jesse tried to escape so they have beds and such where they cook.

Frost_Ace

Jesse and Walt showdown, which is obviously gonna happen.

Not sure what else I want to see though...surprise me Vince.

I thought Walt has been to the nazi camp? All those indoor scenes where they have met in a weathered room? Todd and everyone else didn't eave at night when Jesse tried to escape so they have beds and such where they cook.

I assumed they were just meeting in random seedy motel rooms

Jesse making it. Just as Walt deserved his comeuppance for becoming a monster, Jesse needs to survive for becoming a better person over the course of the show.

Frolow

Banned

A scene with Walt and Jesse in highschool.

Lothar

Banned
How long has Jesse been wearing that shirt? I just noticed he's wearing the same clothes at the end of 5B.3 when he finds out about the ricin as he's wearing in 5B.7.

Sanjuro

I'm still astounded at the people who call Walt a monster, yet turn a complete blind eye to Jesse because he played Sonic Racing.

Jesse making it. Just as Walt deserved his comeuppance for becoming a monster, Jesse needs to survive for becoming a better person over the course of the show.

He's murdered people and made a shit load of meth. He is a tragic and sympathetic character, but he hasn't become a better person.

He's murdered people and made a shit load of meth. He is a tragic and sympathetic character, but he hasn't become a better person.

He was flat out roped into murdering Gale. And all Jessie wants is to get the fuck out and be done with meth. Hell, that's all he's wanted for quite some time is for it all to be over.

C.Dark.DN

Banned
I assumed they were just meeting in random seedy motel rooms
I just loaded up To'hajiilee off my DVR. You see a shot of Walt driving up to the camp at night. They make the Jesse deal in a large room with a fridge, couch, and a pool table and such. Later when Walt gives the the coordinates they are playing pool in the same room.

So yeah, he knows where the camp is for sure.

Top Bottom