• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Mully

Final Shot:

Walt walks away from a burning building with a smirk on his face. Just as he's about to turn back to look upon his work, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson half naked with a pair of jean shorts, runs Walt over with a pink forklift.

The screen goes black and suddenly Stone Cold Steve Austin comes onto the screen double fisting two 40's of Colt 45 as We Are the Champions plays in the background.

INSTANT EMMY.

sappyday

So I'm thinking Elliot Schwartz of Gray Matter Tech. has been in cahoots with Lydia and Madrigal Electromotive GmbH. Seems messy saving that for the series finale but I'm thinking Walt is going to walk in on them if he goes after Elliot.

No. Won't happen.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
1379257_10151917164287722_1542877283_n.png

Damn. Like sand through our fingers :(

Final Shot:

Walt walks away from a burning building with a smirk on his face. Just as he's about to turn back to look upon his work, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson half naked with a pair of jean shorts, runs Walt over with a pink forklift.

The screen goes black and suddenly Stone Cold Steve Austin comes onto the screen double fisting two 40's of Colt 45 as We Are the Champions plays in the background.

INSTANT EMMY.
Ok I legit laughed irl thinking about how AWESOME this would be :lol :lol

Prompto

Banned
Final Shot:

INSTANT EMMY.
CJbWtP9.gif

Zoolader

The Germans from Madrigal Electromotive GmbH have had a key role in everything from the start but remain in the background while Lydia has played an important role during the last season. Leads me to believe we will see more of the Germans tonight since Lydia in still stuck in this mess. Now suddenly the Schwartz are back in the foray, and seem like a possible target for Walt as he knows everything is coming to an end. Both Madrigal and Gray Matter just happen to be in the same type of industry and perhaps this is their motive in donating millions of dollars to drug rehabilitation/prevention. Ya it seems like a far fetched twist but I just want to call it in case it happens....

Courage

Final Shot:

INSTANT EMMY.

lol

Can't believe the end is here. Not sure what to think.

I'm sticking to my dual predictions for the cold open. Either we see jesse + walt first meeting in class or the Gray Matter falling out. I think the former could also be the final scene of the series.

I believe Walt will die or be in the process of dying (say ricin or the cancer eating him away) in the end, but everything else is up for grabs. And I mean everything. I can totally see the Nazis winning, even.

Mononoke

Banned
Can't believe the end is here. Not sure what to think.

I'm sticking to my dual predictions for the cold open. Either we see jesse + walt first meeting in class or the Gray Matter falling out. I think the former could also be the final scene of the series.

I believe Walt will die or be in the process of dying (say ricin or the cancer eating him away) in the end, but everything else is up for grabs. And I mean everything. I can totally see the Nazis winning, even.

I'm curious to see if they end the show with a direct scene, or with a flashback.

Heading off to a movie, and by the time I get back the episode will be over and my Internet blackout will be on until I watch the episode tomorrow night.

See you all on the other side!

*Salute*

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Cranston just kills this episode, especially at this part when Hank arrives. So damn good.

Top Bottom