• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Gorillaz

Time for everyone's favorite Todd moment:
ibxoY77pCL3Mn7.gif
Don't forget he has a soft side

I'm glad I just read a huge The Wire spoiler right before I was about to start watching it

Right? I fucking love it when I get spoiled something that is pretty much irrelevant to the thread

That shit pisses me off! Somebody else had already soiled that part for me in an earlier Breaking Bad thread. I just started watching The Wire a few weeks ago. I want to go Heisenberg on all there asses!

I got the perfect idea for a show that Vince could work on next.

It's basically like Breaking Bad, but instead of a dad it's a mom and instead of meth, she sells weed. She does it to support her family. Boom.

You're welcome Gilligan.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
We could've gotten another half-season about Gus' past. I don't care how badass of a general you were, a fricking Mexican cartel not killing you because of it? We need more answers.

That shit pisses me off! Somebody else had already soiled that part for me in an earlier Breaking Bad thread. I just started watching The Wire a few weeks ago. I want to go Heisenberg on all there asses!

Yeah, I hate it when people think they can spoil something simply because its old. I can't watch all of entertainment ever so that's a silly excuse. They should at least have the common decency to warn people before they say something.

Wilbur

Banned
So Todd/Lydia sex scene in finale yes or no?

I don't think they have sex, but I do think there's an unbroken 13 minute shot of Todd performing really quite vigorous cunnilingus, and as he finishes, his head comes up and his mouth is covered in crystal blue punani juice

she bleeds meth

Resilient

I don't think they have sex, but I do think there's an unbroken 13 minute shot of Todd performing really quite vigorous cunnilingus, and as he finishes, his head comes up and his mouth is covered in crystal blue punani juice

she bleeds meth

Lmao. Fantastic.

Lamel

Banned

she bleeds meth

bbfinale10.gif

Bricky

Jesse's been sitting around crying for a whole year. Is it not fitting that we leave him that way?

In a hole while being forced to cook meth for nazis only thinking about his death girlfriends till the day he dies (just as he was starting to redeem himself from a moral point of view)? Either you absolutely despise Jesse (for his bad actions, mostly forced upon him by either circumstances or Walt), that isn't satisfying at all, or you are even colder than the coke machine at the A1A car wash. ;)

Bleepey

We could've gotten another half-season about Gus' past. I don't care how badass of a general you were, a fricking Mexican cartel not killing you because of it? We need more answers.

I think they cut that shit out because Sony/AMC didn't want to pay for another season. I remember an interview where they mentioned the ramifications of killing Gus. Either that or they decided they could fill in the gaps in the Breaking Bad prequel with Saul.

jred2k

I'm not gonna rule out the possibility of Todd killing Jesse and Walt and having them stuffed so he can hang out with them forever.

Cold open prediction: Flashback to Mr. White scolding Jesse for causing an accident in the HS chem lab, foreshadowing Jesse using science to defeat Todd and how Walt & Jesse's reunion/final showdown will be in the meth lab.

Kraftwerk

My take on the ending;

Walt kills Gretchen and Elliot. He then goes after the Nazis. He takes the Ricin before going all out. Kills all of them and lets Jesse live. As they are both walking out of the compound they get shot.

Camera pans to Walt Jr. He is standing without any crutches holding an Ak-47. with no signs of his cerebral palsy. Jesse is already dead. Walt is bleeding to death, and before he dies he says " How is this possible..."

Walt Jr yells out " MEIN FUHRER. I CAN WALK!!"

#slayed

Ingeniero

Totally agree, we need answers about Gustavo.
But Maybe We will get them in the Saul spinoff...

Robot Pants

My take on the ending;

Walt kills Gretchen and Elliot. He then goes after the Nazis. He takes the Ricin before going all out. Kills all of them and lets Jesse live. As they are both walking out of the compound they get shot.

Camera pans to Walt Jr. He is standing without any crutches holding an Ak-47. with no signs of his cerebral palsy. Jesse is already dead. Walt is bleeding to death, and before he dies he says " How is this possible..."

#slayed

328.gif

Courage

My take on the ending;

#slayed

KHzqOHL.gif

Anustart

My take on the ending;

Camera pans to Walt Jr. He is standing without any crutches holding an Ak-47. with no signs of his cerebral palsy. Jesse is already dead. Walt is bleeding to death, and before he dies he says and like that, poof, I was gone.

#slayed

FTFY.

Mononoke

Banned
Show going to end with a flash forward. Jesse is going to have disheveled hair, a beard, and wear thick glasses. He's going to be the next Heisenberg, the cycle continues. Walt's legacy lives on. Walt haters weep.

jred2k

No matter how many time I see it, Walt shaking hands with Uncle Jack is so unsettling. I really never thought I'd see Walt conversing and having a relationship with nazis.

Anustart

Show going to end with a flash forward. Jesse is going to have disheveled hair, a beard, and wear thick glasses. He's going to be the next Heisenberg, the cycle continues. Walt's legacy lives on. Walt haters weep.

I can also get behind that. Camera on Jesse all grown up, in a high school chemistry class saying "I consider it the study of....change."

Then he coughs up some blood, looks up at the camera real slow like and says....

"It's cookin' time, BITCH!" Cue Calm Like a Bomb from RATM!!!!

This would be sadder than the "The M60 is for Brock's orphanage." purposed ending or any other sad purposed ending I've read :(

Rewatching the pilot on Netflix right now.

Marie is blonder than Skyler. Gomie is clean shaven. Hank is a total buffoon.

Walt's confession at the beginning is really interesting, in retrospect. And so is Jesse's role - essentially coerced into cooking meth with Walt from the jump.

Walt is still science guy, and Jesse still has a modicum of self-confidence, as fake as it is.

My take on the ending;

#slayed

I feel very proud that I understood that reference.

she bleeds meth
But is she alive or dead the whole time?

Top Bottom