• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

I can also get behind that. Camera on Jesse all grown up, in a high school chemistry class saying "I consider it the study of....change."

Then he coughs up some blood, looks up at the camera real slow like and says....

"It's cookin' time, BITCH!" Cue Calm Like a Bomb from RATM!!!!

If there is going to be any RATM song it will be 'Bombtrack' set to Walt Jr. walking towards the camera slow-mo in an exo skeleton smoking a cigar. Walt has been severely wounded in a gun fight against the nazis. Walt tells Jr. that it was the nazis that killed Hank, and they admit to doing so. Jr., enraged, uses his pancake discus throwing machine attached to his exo skeleton to cut all the Nazi's heads off with a single shot. The pancake flies in a boomerang fashion slicing the Nazi's heads clean off from the neck.

AlexSmash

My take on the ending;

Walt kills Gretchen and Elliot. He then goes after the Nazis. He takes the Ricin before going all out. Kills all of them and lets Jesse live. As they are both walking out of the compound they get shot.

Camera pans to Walt Jr. He is standing without any crutches holding an Ak-47. with no signs of his cerebral palsy. Jesse is already dead. Walt is bleeding to death, and before he dies he says " How is this possible..."

Walt Jr yells out " MEIN FUHRER. I CAN WALK!!"

#slayed

YES

Wasp

I'm guessing the ending will likely be similar to this:

heat.jpg

With Walter being De Niro and Jesse being Pacino.

Ellasman

Cold open prediction: Flashback to Mr. White scolding Jesse for causing an accident in the HS chem lab, foreshadowing Jesse using science to defeat Todd and how Walt & Jesse's reunion/final showdown will be in the meth lab.

Wow similar to mine. Walt is giving Jesse shit for something after class. Jesse says something along the lines of "I'll never have to see you again when I graduate". Sounds better in my head.

Garland7G

Just marathoned all 5 seasons this past week or so to get caught up for tonight's finale.
About halfway through the second season I read a comment on some forum about how Walt shoots Skyler. The post under that was like "FU thanks for the spoiler!"
So as I watched from season 2 on, I just kept waiting for this to happen and when it never did, I was actually disappointed lol.

Just a quick reminder to check your DVR for what you're recording tonight. Lots of returning shows and premieres on, so there might be some conflicts.

BY2K

Membero Americo
So if I wait until the first opportunity for me to watch the finale tonight, chances are I'm not in bed before midnight and I work tomorrow.

Should I stay up, guys?

Anustart

If there is going to be any RATM song it will be 'Bombtrack' set to Walt Jr. walking towards the camera slow-mo in an exo skeleton smoking a cigar. Walt has been severely wounded in a gun fight against the nazis. Walt tells Jr. that it was the nazis that killed Hank, and they admit to doing so. Jr., enraged, uses his pancake discus throwing machine attached to his exo skeleton to cut all the Nazi's heads off with a single shot. The pancake flies in a boomerang fashion slicing the Nazi's heads clean off from the neck.

After hearing your idea for the finale and mine and several others from gaf, why the fuck did Gilligan not get a hold of us to help pen this thing?!?!

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
So if I wait until the first opportunity for me to watch the finale tonight, chances are I'm not in bed before midnight and I work tomorrow.

Should I stay up, guys?

Yeesss. You don't want people to be spoiling it for you tomorrow.

Should I stay up, guys?

You think you're going to be able to duck the fusillade of topics/tweets/fb posts/instagrams what-have-you, then yeah, wait til tomorrow.

But otherwise, you're probably gonna want to try to catch it tonight :)

It's hard to believe this is it.

I think I may have to watch it in real time. Even a 15 min delay to avoid commercials may be too much.

I think I'm going to bail and come back ~ an hour after it's over. Give everyone some time to absorb it and talk. I'll probably watch it twice. I hope we aren't left with a need for 'theories' about what happened or might happen next.

With everything they need to wrap up, it feels like it's going to be just a non-stop blitz to the finish line.

I've had a weird feeling that if Todd finds Lydia's dead body, he'll probably get turned on, slowly undress her, gently, etc., and have sex with the corpse in that weird manner he has.

OHHH MAAHHH GAWWWDDD

I can't take it guise... I can't!

This is the first time I watch a show I love while it's still on and see it all the way to the end. I don't know what I'll do after I finish watching.

BY2K

Membero Americo
You think you're going to be able to duck the fusillade of topics/tweets/fb posts/instagrams what-have-you, then yeah, wait til tomorrow.

But otherwise, you're probably gonna want to try to catch it tonight :)

I'd have to avoid GAF, Twitter and Facebook.

Fuck. That.

Huh. Totally forgot that the only reason Walt doesn't off himself in the pilot is that he didn't know how to work the gun. He actually puts the gun to his chin and pulls the trigger.

Jesse is a little shithead in the pilot. He really doesn't like gay people.

Are you hosting a finale event tonight?

Nope. Which I'm happy for, as it means I get to just enjoy the show, I don't have to worry about attendance and tech issues and crowd problems and all that shit :)

y2dvd

You already had people lined up since 4 to watch it at my locale theater. Some dedicated fans. Had a few people dressed up as Hiesenberg, Hank, Walt on the yellow haz suit, someone as Hector in a wheel chair lol. Gonna be a glorious crowd to watch it with.

Skiesofwonder

Walruses, camels, bears, rabbits, tigers and badgers.
The gf and I have been sitting in front of the television all weekend watching the Breaking Bad Marathon. Well worth the effort
or lack of
, greatest show I have ever seen. Damn this week went by fast, can't believe it will all be over in less then three hours.

My oddball prediction:

Marie kills Walt. The therapist session was a form of foreshadowing.

Mononoke

Banned
The gf and I have been sitting in front of the television all weekend watching the Breaking Bad Marathon. Well worth the effort
or lack of
, greatest show I have ever seen. Damn this week went by fast, can't believe it will all be over in less then three hours.

My oddball prediction:

Marie kills Walt. The therapist session was a form of foreshadowing.

That scene with Marie was kind of out left field. But man, Heisenberg being killed by Marie? I don't think that would be a fitting death for him.

Top Bottom