• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

jtb

Banned
I am really surprised they're only doing a 50~ minute finale. Let's see how they finish it all off.

AMC just airs End of Evangelion with Walter White's face imposed over Shinji's

Last scene:
Walt dressed in a plugsuit throws a pitcher of Tang laced with ricin towards the Nazi's

Right as it hits them
the+worst+part+of+Breaking+Bad.+I+cry+whenever+I_7497c3_4101443.png

Is there anywhere to see the finale promo if I'm in the UK? Even Hola Unblocker won't work for me, and I don't really want to go searching Youtube in case I see spoilers.

Pimpwerx

I'm hoping Walt ties up all the loose ends, including Jesse, then rides off into the sunset...or kills himself. But I want to see him go out on his shield. PEACE.

Gammacide

I hope the hat and glasses really are all that is left of Walt's empire, lying in the desert like in the preview and that the show isn't totally resolved. I hate when things tie up too nicely (even if that means everyone dies). I want it to be more open-ended and more European ideally. "It can't all be for nothing," Walt says, but it all will be--no money for his family, no family at all, no drug empire, no legacy, just wasted lives and needless suffering.

I still want them to have an epic montage of all of the lives ruined all over the world by the meth they have cooked over the years. Incalculable suffering and no deaths of Walt, Jesse, etc could ever make up for it. I hope that is somehow addressed. It is not just about the deaths and suffering we saw onscreen.

Mononoke

Banned
The ending will suck, there is too much left to be resolved in 1 ep

What?

I actually think the majority of the shows plot threads and thematic pay offs have already been taken care of. Outside of Jesse still being held captive, I would have been 100% okay with the show ending with Granite State.

This is actually one of the few times I've seen a show where going into the finale, I feel everything has pretty much been taken care of. They've already wrapped up everything so nicely, that this feels like a bonus. To those that don't think a 55 minute finale is enough to "wrap things up" - what exactly do you think needs to be wrapped up, that you don't think they will get around to doing?

Ashok

Banned
I've gotta say... I really dig Jesse Plemmons in this series. He really brings it at being such a psychopath. Never would have believed I've love him in a role like this after FNL, haha.

iammeiam

So hyped for the finale. I'm going to try to go see it at Cinebarre, even though I imagine it's going to be insanely packed and it requires waiting until the 'proper' airing time over here (AMCHD is an east coast feed so everything is available three hours earlier.)

This also has me slightly worried some jackass will troll the theater by spoiling the episode for the gathered crowd.

So hyped for the finale. I'm going to try to go see it at Cinebarre, even though I imagine it's going to be insanely packed and it requires waiting until the 'proper' airing time over here (AMCHD is an east coast feed so everything is available three hours earlier.)

This also has me slightly worried some jackass will troll the theater by spoiling the episode for the gathered crowd.

"Man Beaten To Death at Local Theater, More at 11"

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Last scene:
Walt dressed in a plugsuit throws a pitcher of Tang laced with ricin towards the Nazi's

Right as it hits them

I'm gonna be dreading the fact that this final credits sequence is going to mark the end. I'm having a hard time coming to terms with that.

I kinda want to go somewhere for the finale, but part of me thinks the experience will be better with me alone, watching the show while sobbing uncontrollably.

I have a cinebarre near me (arboretum) but I dunno if I really want to go there for this. Considering it though

Top Bottom