• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You know when the sun is out when London buses turn on that hair dryer they call an air conditioner. VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Might send TFL a recording I made of it, but they seem to just ignore any tweets they receive.

original.gif

god damn it Internet

SKINNER!

Banned
4:50pm - looking forward to going home.
4.55pm - US call comes in asking me to process something asap.
7:25pm - I'm finished and heading home.

Rrrrrrrrrage! Never work in a company that's based worldwide and operates 24/7. Just...don't.

New Xbox announcement comes in just before my bday though. That made me smile :)

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
There's a post on reddit showing the 2013 miss Korea contestants and its really creepy. They all look the exact same because of the plastic surgery.

It's our glorious leader

Seriously though, who the hell is that?

4:50pm - looking forward to going home.
4.55pm - US call comes in asking me to process something asap.
7:25pm - I'm finished and heading home.

Rrrrrrrrrage! Never work in a company that's based worldwide and operates 24/7. Just...don't.

New Xbox announcement comes in just before my bday though. That made me smile :)

Aww that sucks dude. A couple of our clients are American, luckily none of mine. No way I'm staying later than 5:30 for anything.

f0rk

CHEEZMO™;55269312 said:
Taeyeon's cuter than all of em.

Isn't she 2nd row 5th along

Also top row 3rd along looks a lot like one of them but I don't know names except Taeyeon cos she is the fittest

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
Why was Captain America so cool with being in the 21st century in The Avengers? Like he just rolls with it and doesn't ask much even though he's way out of his depth.

Why was Captain America so cool with being in the 21st century in The Avengers? Like he just rolls with it and doesn't ask much even though he's way out of his depth.

I guess it is implied there's a decent gap between CA and the Avengers. They should really have made the second CA film before the Avengers.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
I guess it is implied there's a decent gap between CA and the Avengers. They should really have made the second CA film before the Avengers.

Or at least spent some time with him showing his trying to adjust. According to Wikipedia Captain 2 is set after the Avengers so that won't do it.

They show him, like, boxing in an empty gym and Samuel L. Jackson turns up and says "do you want to be in a team of superheroes". That's enough for me.

EDIT: Ahh, I just watched that deleted scene. Why the hell wasn't that in the movie? ;_;

Wouldn't have killed them to throw that in somewhere and it explains why that blond stood out in the film. He difficulty grasping the world and how it now works should have been something that lasted throughout the film.

The real answer- same as to why they ignore Thor's girlfriend- is that Whedon didn't want to step on the toes of the people making the Phase 2 sequels. Awkward, but eh.

Hopefully Cap 2 will have plenty of "man outta time" stuff going on.

N

NinjaFridge

Unconfirmed Member
The real answer- same as to why they ignore Thor's girlfriend- is that Whedon didn't want to step on the toes of the people making the Phase 2 sequels. Awkward, but eh.

Hopefully Cap 2 will have plenty of "man outta time" stuff going on.

I get the feeling this universe is going to go full retard real quick because of trying give each film series a strong identity that doesn't rely on the other avengers, and then doing the same with the avengers assemble films.

I get the feeling this universe is going to go full retard real quick because of trying give each film series a strong identity that doesn't rely on the other avengers, and then doing the same with the avengers assemble films.

Well, it's worked so far. It'll probably get better as time goes on and they do more films that don't tie as directly into the Avengers, like Guardians or Doctor Strange.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom