• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

noffles

Banned
Girl I know can't be bothered doing a presentation, so is constantly texting me for help because I'm in the know a bit on the subject.

How do I respond?

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Girl I know can't be bothered doing a presentation, so is constantly texting me for help because I'm in the know a bit on the subject.

How do I respond?
Help at the start then slowly instead tell her how to find things, dont give her answers..give her ways to find the answers

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Tough luck Tash. Hopefully the next lead will bear fruit. I'm sure Donkey Show will take you under his wing until then. If not maybe Mikeside will pay you to write sexually outgoing masculine messages for him on OKcupid.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
I'm a girl...

hLrpkSI.jpg

Pic related

Tough luck Tash. Hopefully the next lead will bear fruit. I'm sure Donkey Show will take you under his wing until then. If not maybe Mikeside will pay you to write sexually outgoing masculine messages for him on OKcupid.

Not a bad idea....

I could just become a whore

Ding-Ding

Everywhere has its rough areas though bro

I like portsmouth more than where i used to live (torquay/Dawlish, Devon)

Yeah, tell me about it. I spent my youth hanging around shitholes like Molescombe & Whitehawk in Brighton.

It was the kind of place where a man left a nightclub and received a double barreled shotgun to the head and not one of the many bystanders had seen a thing (true story)

So funny that I now live in Bexhill, where the most lively thing likely to happen, is if a couple of OAP's start arguing over who gets to date Doris

noffles

Banned
Help at the start then slowly instead tell her how to find things, dont give her answers..give her ways to find the answers

It's a presentation about how she wrote a 5000 word piece. All she needs to do is talk about research methods, roadblocks she came across, what direction she went in and why she chose the topic at hand.

For anyone that's familiar, it's the Extended Project Qualification. It's akin to an AS level in UCAS points.

noffles

Banned
tomorrow, we also got BF4 reveal which I'm getting moist over

What time do we get MGS5 trailer? I need my fix.

Also, fuck BF4. Give me a shooter with some fantasy elements a la Bioshock Infinite and I'll bite, but fuck war scenarios. Bored of em.

I'm a girl...

Let's not do this again in the new thread yeah? We all know you're a guy now.

Talking of rough places I grew up hanging out in Newport, South Wales. Phisheep will vouch for how much of a shithole it is. I'm sure at one point it was known as being the most violent place in Wales, if not Britain.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
one way ticket to Thailand booked. here's my britgaf resignation.
You don't have to stop posting in the thread just because you're not in the country. Or are you worried you'll get homesick with all the talk about BBC show?

Ding-Ding

You won't like it abroad, big yellow ball in sky.

Be fair now.

A couple of years ago I was in Glasgow and out of nowhere, it appeared in the sky like it was a gift from God.

Then all the natives started running around screaming "What ever it is, SHOOT IT!"

tomorrow, we also got BF4 reveal which I'm getting moist over

I can see why BF4 is getting its release this year given the new generation, and I'm glad BF3 has got the post release DLC support it has (though I've bought non so far...) but I hope that they don't rush through the lifespan of BF4 as they have with 3. Feels a little premature at this point, and I prefer the longer gestation the older titles had.

Suppose that's what you get when you combine consoles with 'lol EA'. Console kiddies with ADHD need more frequent installments.

PJV3

Be fair now.

A couple of years ago I was in Glasgow and out of nowhere, it appeared in the sky like it was a gift from God.

Then all the natives started running around screaming "What ever it is, SHOOT IT!"

Well I sacrificed a goat and my wife 5yrs ago, and I haven't seen the fireball since then.

Mikeside

I'm only preparing him for the lack of greyness.
he may become a crispy duck.

I'm sure this shouldn't be that funny, but I choked from laughing so much.

Be fair now.

Hahaha, reminds me of this a little bit.

Yeah, seriously. How the fuck DID you miss Game of Thrones?
How many episodes have you watched? Any early favourite characters?

Only the first episode, I have both seasons coming on BR tomorrow ^_^

It's early days but I like Imp, I mean who wouldn't like a beer drinking Dwarf swordsman?

Chinner

Banned
london gaf should recreate this image
OVM0Y4S.jpg

but instead of the girl you have musha and instead of roses you have greggs sausage rolls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom