• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hystzen

Look what finally turned up wahey

eSrdpsy.jpg

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Morning JAF

Havent jot work untill 7...and i woke up early enough to not have to do my workout straight away :D

with the jif thing we should gust use them the wrong way round as some sort of protest

Look what finally turned up wahey

I hate you.

Listening to within RITE NAO, I wish they had kept it instrumental

NinjaBoiX

Sweet Cannes boo'ed "only god forgives" my hype is increased might watch Drive again later

evil_stare200.gif

Ninja keep your Drive hating comments to yourself scum :p
Drive is cool, it's just not very good.

Wicked soundtrack (Real Hero can burn in hell though), glorious visuals, and, well that's about it.

Carey Mulligan (be still my heart) and Ryan Gosling appeared sedated in all honesty, and the script was about an engaging as the back of a bottle of Toilet Duck. And the "action scenes" that were so slow and measured that they looked like dry runs, the ridiculously overblown violence, the entirely implausible relationship between Irene and the driver, etc.

Also, the scene with no dialogue at the window is the most awkward scene to ever grace celluloid, I seriously thought the disc had stuck the first time I watched it. After 10 or 15 seconds of awkward silence, I turned to my pal with a confused expression.

I didn't buy their romance in the least either, they just looked at each other blankly occasionally. I find mine and Kent's budding romance far more plausible, and I'm nowhere near as hot as Gosling.

Rubbish King

So I may be moving above the pub, rents the same and I won't have as much money, but I am pretty much freeloading of a family friend atm, I still wont have gas/leccy/water bills as they go with the pub bills and I may even get housing benefit but I'll be totally independent, also will be living with one of the other staff but not sure who and I like them all pretty equally...what say you juys?

Calm down BJBW.

tumblr_lv15t9n0Ln1qd7uwho1_r1_400.gif

You're on a roll today

Drive is cool, it's just not very good.

Wicked soundtrack (Real Hero can burn in hell though), glorious visuals, and, well that's about it.

Carey Mulligan (be still my heart) and Ryan Gosling appeared sedated in all honesty, and the script was about an engaging as the back of a bottle of Toilet Duck. And the "action scenes" that were so slow and measured that they looked like dry runs, the ridiculously overblown violence, the entirely implausible relationship between Irene and the driver, etc.

Also, the scene with no dialogue at the window is the most awkward scene to ever grace celluloid, I seriously thought the disc had stuck the first time I watched it. After 10 or 15 seconds of awkward silence, I turned to my pal with a confused expression.

I didn't buy their romance in the least either, they just looked at each other blankly occasionally. I find mine and Kent's budding romance far more plausible, and I'm nowhere near as hot as Gosling.

This is probably a good thing considering you're staying at mine.

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
So I may be moving above the pub, rents the same and I won't have as much money, but I am pretty much freeloading of a family friend atm, I still wont have gas/leccy/water bills as they go with the pub bills and I may even get housing benefit but I'll be totally independent, also will be living with one of the other staff but not sure who and I like them all pretty equally...what say you juys?

Personally, the idea of living above a pub is my idea of hell. I like my solitude, the idea of ALWAYS having people around makes me anxious. There's no going home and leaving work behind, you can always hear it going on underneath you.

Still, you're young and friendly, it could be an adventure.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Personally, the idea of living above a pub is my idea of hell. I like my solitude, the idea of ALWAYS having people around makes me anxious. There's no going home and leaving work behind, you can always hear it going on underneath you.

You won't have to pay for cabs to get a bird back to shag.

Jordan

I love coming home for lunch, it's so nice to escape the office area and just chill out at home for fifty minutes or so.

Rubbish King

This is kinda why I wanna do it, because it's always fun to mix things up a bit, right now I am living fairly comfortably and I can retreat to my mini kingdom but i get a feeling of guilt knowing although I've moved out I am pretty much living with a parent

NinjaBoiX

I love coming home for lunch, it's so nice to escape the office area and just chill out at home for fifty minutes or so.
I went home for my lunch just there. Two episodes of Friends, nice cup of coffee, and skinned up a load of spliffs for tonight.

Lovely stuff.

Rubbish King

Time to buy a vita

I went home for my lunch just there. Two episodes of Friends, nice cup of coffee, and skinned up a load of spliffs for tonight.

Lovely stuff.

Nice, Im rewatching friends atm, just finished scrubs so ive dusted off the boxset and am powering through the first season

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
ahhhhhhhhh fuck. My brain can only handle so much information, I feel a bit like I'm drowning in requests at work today. Been trying to do something for 4 hours, and I have a meeting at 2. Dammit!

Roll on July...

8bit

Knows the Score
I seem to have been the first person to use xbone here in reference to the new console due to speedy swypy typing on my phone. I should get a hat or something.

I seem to have been the first person to use xbone here in reference to the new console due to speedy swypy typing on my phone. I should get a hat or something.

People whining about in Gaming side suck. "UGH IT'S DUMB!" No, you're just insufferably boring. And you're also missing the point.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
People whining about in Gaming side suck. "UGH IT'S DUMB!" No, you're just insufferably boring. And you're also missing the point.
Stop calling my game console by a nickname I don't like! It raises my blood pressure and hurts my feelings.

8bit

Knows the Score
MS likely focus grouped it to death but didn't expect that by showing Call of Duty with Dogs that people would invent a stupid name for their system and the Internet would run with it.

Gaming side folk complaining about it are probably viral marketers anyway.

NinjaBoiX

Null Pointer got someone good. The guy was saying the name XBone is immature as hell, and made the forum sound like a bunch of 5 year olds.

"Sure thing....beer monkey." was NP's reply.

Flawless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom