• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally got round to organising my Katzenjammers birthday fun! The only shitter is that they don't do table reservations of Fridays, boooo.

Juicy Bob

I don't know why Dave should be banned. I don't really tend to agree with Dave when it comes to this particular issue, but I don't ever think he crosses the line with what he posts.

f0rk

Mario Kart 8 to have Nottingham track. donkey show in charge of location scouting.
It could be based around Robin Hood

Someone should tell donkey show he's working with Nintendo. DLC lol!

Times have changed.

animal-crossing-iwata-san-takes-a-big-bow1.jpg

That said, I need to fold the country somehow. :S

A little from column A, a little from column B.

I can't believe I allowed myself to get sucked into that thread. I've done so well to stay away from the subject for so long and now I'm going to eat a ban because I can't be arsed to drag up stats and examples that will be contested at every turn anyway. It was stupid to allow all that shit to branch off from a tragic murder.

A young lad's had his fucking head sawed off in the middle of the street. What a fucking shithole, someone wall off london already.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
I see a racial war just started in england, my news feed is full of disgusting comments

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Am I missing something here? I saw the EDL had a minor skirmish with the police last night, and that's it. Where are you getting this apocalyptic scenario from KP?

Would you feel safe going for a piss?

The parasites will travel up your piss stream into your urethral slot

A young lad's had his fucking head sawed off in the middle of the street. What a fucking shithole, someone wall off london already.

Actually just wall off South East London (sorry to my mates who live there, but I did tell you to move!)

I see a racial war just started in england, my news feed is full of disgusting comments

You need better friends then Kent.

I'm happy to say I didn't have any racist comments on my news feed, just a couple of people complaining about racist comments on theirs.

Ashes

Banned
Don't use facebook really, but logged in today... my feed has a lot of muslim londoners... it's all gone silent but for a person who was worried about getting home, so took a taxi yesterday.

I was at Woolwich to see a friend, only a couple of days ago, at the weekend. She lives near the primary school there, (she's mixed race non-muslim if that matters).

We've had terrorist incidences before, but this is so utterly bizarre, and beyond comprehension how they just stood there waiting for the police to arrive, talking to passersby who were recording on their camera.

Hystzen

Sweet Cannes boo'ed "only god forgives" my hype is increased might watch Drive again later

evil_stare200.gif

Ninja keep your Drive hating comments to yourself scum :p

It's an abbreviation of Graphics Interchange Format (89a) though, how does that become Jif? There's a hard G right at the start of it, not to mention anything else starting Gi tends to be a hard G sound. Even if you make up a word I don't think you get to make up new grammatical and/or pronunciation rules to go with it.

He's just salty the White House supersedes his shitty pronunciation of it. http://news.cnet.com/8301-17938_105...hite-house-tumblr-says-its-gif-with-a-hard-g/

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
99.6% of the population pronounce it gif. Language evolves. He may have intended for it to be pronounced jif but since he didn't tell anyone from the get go he basically has no say in the matter anymore.

Gaol or jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom