• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Tash, you messed with a local?

Incubation periods usually take about a week to kick in depending if you did pick up something. Most of the time, you can be asymptomatic but you can either experience strange discharges, or in the case of Syphillis, a sore where the bacteria first came in contact with you, and that can be either oral or genital. Just sayin. ;)

Sex with a condom sucks.

Testify!

bart+moves.gif

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Correction: sex with condoms for someone you date or know very well sucks.

Sex with condoms for the local....doesn't...

Its a total mood killer having to put it on and a shitload of the sensation is lost when pounding away. They also break pretty easy.

The foreskin is a natural condom.

SKINNER!

Banned
lol, you guys are such dicks for scaring Tash :p ...but seriously Tash. Check yo self in a clinic.

New Kanye album, Last of Us, MDMA, Tash gettin' busy; Britgaf's been busy this weekend! Download has been amazing so far. Spent 8 hours standing around the front of main stage primarily for Iron Maiden but also QOTSA, Mastodon, Alice in Chains and Motorhead. Legs and back are fucked but it was worth it. Bantered around, caught up with Musha, patiently waiting for Rammstein.

So, I take it, fucking with a circumcised dick is the way to go?

Darren870

Gonna avoid that subject as an American. I will agree though, it is a mood killer.

lol, you guys are such dicks for scaring Tash :p ...but seriously Tash. Check yo self in a clinic.

New Kanye album, Last of Us, MDMA, Tash gettin' busy; Britgaf's been busy this weekend! Download has been amazing so far. Spent 8 hours standing around the front of main stage primarily for Iron Maiden but also QOTSA, Mastodon, Alice in Chains and Motorhead. Legs and back are fucked but it was worth it. Bantered around, caught up with Musha, patiently waiting for Rammstein.

Nice, rammstein put on a great show! I'll put them on now as I finish killing my legs at the gym.

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.

So, I take it, fucking with a circumcised dick is the way to go?

Sex without a foreskin would be worse than sex with a condom. I understand a few american's post in this thread so i'l back away before they prod me with there naked helmets.

Hasney

Yikes, second day in a row, wildly immature and dangerous to do that. Grow some ovaries and take that comedown like a woman. ;b

it's not really a drug you should abuse so often either, she'll soon find the effects of it less potent. will probably end up spending more trying to chase the come ups she used to have.

but apart from that, not healthy at all and shouldnt be abused. esp if you're not in the right frame of mind for it if you have existing anxiety problems.

in conclusion, down with that sort of thing

Exactly. She has "moments" when she's just been drinking, let alone taking anything else so I would have just bought it off her if I knew she had it. Woke up to a message saying her friend from back home drove 2 hours drunk to get home. She tried stopping him, but there's only so much a 5 foot girl can do to a 6'7" guy to stop him. He got home without incident, but she must have been shitting herself again. Fuck.

8bit

Knows the Score
Tash can explain in great detail this week how painful it is to get an earbud/Q-Tip stuffed into your japs eye.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
They don't have to do it that way anymore. That being said, fucking perpetual 18th century STD clinics should be enough motivation to wear a condom and not fuck random pub wenches.

Learning life lessons the hard way.

LukeTim

So, I wanted to come here for a chat because I've not been for a while since the first time...

Chose a bad time because I have nothing to contribute to the current conversation, so I guess I'll comeback later.

edit: there we go

Yeah, I got New Leaf. It's fucking sweet. Visited a friend's town, he has the island already, and oh shit it's great. Too bad the connection died on the way back.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
My friend from Chicago is interning at my workplace for the summer and has it. Mad jelly he gets to play on lunch breaks. He has the island as well and is working on updating the flower shop in his town. I think it's cool you get to be mayor in this one but not sure how the mechanic plays out as I haven't seen him play those parts much.

I've noticed a couple weird things though. For example: what's the point of a perfect fruit?

LukeTim

edit: there we go

Yeah, I got New Leaf. It's fucking sweet. Visited a friend's town, he has the island already, and oh shit it's great. Too bad the connection died on the way back.

Awesome. I've been playing it all weekend, whilst being ridiculed sarcastically by my family when I explain to them about things like speculating on turnip prices on the stalk market.

Speaking of which, I bought 200 of the buggers for 90 bells each today... Hoping this week gets a good spike.

This game is so fucking good.

I think perfect fruits sell more? Not sure. Either way, I've got a tree of them growing and shall be hacking down old orange trees and replacing them as soon as possible.

I missed the turnip market. Forgot it was a morning deal. D:

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
I made fucking BANK off the stalk market in wild world. I bought a shit load of turnips for about 90 each and had my first friend visit my town later that week. The day after that I paid off my debt and Nook said he was ready to do the final upgrade into Nookingtons so he would be closed the next day on Saturday.

That Friday he was buying turnips for something ridiculous like 625 bells each. I was swaggin' forever after I cashed out on that and the game subsequently got a lot more boring. I was always more into the bug hunting and fishing collection aspects though. Sad that the new Blathers doesn't tell you random facts about what you donate.

Sad that the new Blathers doesn't tell you random facts about what you donate.

I do miss that. The exhibits themselves house that info now, but I miss Blathers' way of describing things. I guess it gets you to go and actually check out exhibits now- the new museum looks fucking AWESOME, so that's good.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
So there was a transgirl at my meeting yesterday. I wanted to say hello cos I've never met one IRL. I didn't tho cos I suck.

LukeTim

I made fucking BANK off the stalk market in wild world. I bought a shit load of turnips for about 90 each and had my first friend visit my town later that week. The day after that I paid off my debt and Nook said he was ready to do the final upgrade into Nookingtons so he would be closed the next day on Saturday.

That Friday he was buying turnips for something ridiculous like 625 bells each. I was swaggin' forever after I cashed out on that and the game subsequently got a lot more boring. I was always more into the bug hunting and fishing collection aspects though. Sad that the new Blathers doesn't tell you random facts about what you donate.

Sounds awesome...

I do enjoy donating to the museum and building up the collection too... I usually always go to Blathers with any catches I've made to make sure I've already got it all there before selling anything.

Also, in New Leaf, there's a shit load more mortgages and loans to pay... not only are there a potential 7.5 million bells worth of renovations on your house, but there's also shit loads of stuff to pay for with the mayor stuff as well... so it'll take a lot more than one major stalk market killing (unless I am underestimating just how big that killing was) to do it all.

Hot Coldman said:
I think perfect fruits sell more? Not sure. Either way, I've got a tree of them growing and shall be hacking down old orange trees and replacing them as soon as possible.

I missed the turnip market. Forgot it was a morning deal. D:

Perfect fruits go for 600 bells if they are native to that town... 3000 if they are not native.

Jackben said:
My friend from Chicago is interning at my workplace for the summer and has it. Mad jelly he gets to play on lunch breaks. He has the island as well and is working on updating the flower shop in his town. I think it's cool you get to be mayor in this one but not sure how the mechanic plays out as I haven't seen him play those parts much.

I've noticed a couple weird things though. For example: what's the point of a perfect fruit?

Heh... I was playing during work on Friday afternoon. To be fair, I was waiting to head off for the train and I had only just got the game delivered to work from Amazon. :p

The Mayor gets to commission public works projects, to do stuff like building a coffee shop, building Club LOL (where Dr Shrunk and KK Slider are), building benches and bridges etc.

Francheska

Neo Member
Hey guys... it's initiation time for me!

Where do you live: Narwich boy!
Where are you from: Surrey.
University: Narrwich
Favourite Sport: Dance. Just to be different!
Political party of choice: It used to be Lib Dems. Used to be. Now it's gotta be the monster raving loony party. Only one that seems to make any sense.
Favourite thing on the box: Definitely Game of Thrones. Breaking Bad running a close second when it's on.
Favourite crisp flavour: S&V
Favourite biscuit: Oooh ginger nut.
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Dragnoite. I don't care for your rules!
Beano or Dandy: Neither! Gimme an anime any day, Fruits basket is my fave. I love sickenly sweet.

Rubbish King

The gift that keeps on giving
Hey guys... it's initiation time for me!

Where do you live: Narwich boy!
Where are you from: Surrey.
University: Narrwich
Favourite Sport: Dance. Just to be different!
Political party of choice: It used to be Lib Dems. Used to be. Now it's gotta be the monster raving loony party. Only one that seems to make any sense.
of them than I used to be, but that's because they've moved, not me."
Favourite thing on the box: Definitely Game of Thrones. Breaking Bad running a close second when it's on.
Favourite crisp flavour: S&V
Favourite biscuit: Oooh ginger nut.
Favourite Pokemon POST 151: Dragnoite. I don't care for your rules!
Beano or Dandy: Neither! Gimme an anime any day, Fruits basket is my fave. I love sickenly sweet.
Welcome!
Please do feel free to stick around for a chat :) We're awfully welcoming and we so love a good chin wag

What do you study?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom