• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT3| It's good, but it's not right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNER!

Banned
Was that your first time seeing them? I haven't seen them since 2002 ... but I remember both shows I went to were amazing.

Yeah, first time seeing them. I was told about the flames and pyrotechnics but didn't think it would be THAT fantastic. Literally jaw-droppingly good.

20130614_161723_zps94beac7a.jpg

Awww shiiiit

Did you get the cups with the beer? They were dishing these out during the weekend. Shout out to Musha for telling me how to get one. That trooper tent was difficult to find.

I've just got back from The Who.

Good shit.

True dat! Fantastic show they put on and I loved the whole montage of World historical events they had at the end of the Quadrophenia album coupled with playing Behind Blue Eyes and Baba O'Riley afterwards. I loved every minute of it.

sh0rty_symd: Taller than his father.

PHbVKqJ.gif

Spot on. Also surprised at how accurately close everyone's guesses are considering I think I post like a juvenile at times.
EDIT: Ok, there are a couple that's below 25. That's waaay off...but I'm flattered. Thank you!

Back from Download. 5 days of no internet and no Gaf. Currently deciding whether I can be bothered to go back and read everything from Wednesday to now. Anyone want to sum it up for me?

Kentpaul

When keepin it real goes wrong. Very, very wrong.
Back from Download. 5 days of no internet and no Gaf. Currently deciding whether I can be bothered to go back and read everything from Wednesday to now. Anyone want to sum it up for me?

We guessed each others ages, It was a fun little game chinner treated us with.

Jordan

Okay, I've just caught up with the age guessing thing. Jordan91... and people were guessing above and below 20-21? Interesting.

KentPaul was the only one to guess correctly.

Kentpaul

What's everyone drinking and eating for tonight's episode of big brother ? Were thinking a curry and a bottle of baileys.

Kentpaul

Who still watches Big Brother? That show has been dead to me for years.

Me and my girlfriend, This will be my first time watching it from start to finish. The drama is so tense and hard to watch. Love it. Then after the episode they have the talking show for it. (Hours of entertainment FTW)

They have an actor in this year causing a ruckus

Hystzen

hey i know whats fun, cliche and potentially offensive, how about we guess each others ages?

(this is probably boring for londongaf who are all facebook buddies)

template:

hot cold man:
phisheep:
smokeydave
musha:
ninjaboix:
lirlond:
meadows
8bit:
recnok:
evilore:
kentpau:

f0rk:
Jordan:
Darren:
suariyu:
BGBW:
Jackben:
donkey show:
Cheezmo:
tashbrooke:
sh0rty_symd:
iammikeside:
chinner:
Jedeye Sniv:
SteveWD40:
Deaf Spacker:

sorry if i forgot anyone. now i await everyone to hilariously ignore this post.

interesting banned members are listed instead of me

NinjaBoiX

I watch it Kent. It's garbage for the brain; vacuous, self-involved simpletons struggling to string coherent sentences together and catty bimbos throwing puerile hypocritical insults at each other is morbidly amusing.

And Sallie is super fly, goddamn.

Edit: we forgot f0rk and Hystzen guys, we are bad people.

Kentpaul

I watch it Kent. It's garbage for the brain; vacuous, self-involved simpletons struggling to string coherent sentences together and catty bimbos throwing puerile hypocritical insults at each other is morbidly amusing.

And Sallie is super fly, goddamn.

Sallie is the boss of the house mates. Damn natural born leaders FTW. Also dexter is the closest thing to a mangod my eyes have laid eyes on.

Dude's such an underboss.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owuMN4CifzU&list=FLpZ6zSJJ5oImW3lKfKrjSrg&feature=mh_lolz

Kentpaul

Kentpaul

lets not forget the incoming romance between Sammie and wolfy!

i think the weeks of e3 chat already crammed the style up beyond repair.

Kentpaul

Kent, I thought you had some degree of taste.

I let go and stopped hating the machine. The only way to truly find one's self is to at least attempt to watch big brother from start to finish. I found out i enjoyed top 10 chart music, Jersey shore, Playstation consoles, PC gaming, the list goes on.. You can't knock it till you have tried it as they say. What i'm trying to say is life is short and BB is a great social experiment.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Big Brother and programming of its like actually serve a very important purpose in our society. Ironically (or perhaps most appropriately) the best reference for this are the chapters on the proles in 1984.

I let go and stopped hating the machine. The only way to truly find one's self is to at least attempt to watch big brother from start to finish. I found out i enjoyed top 10 chart music, Jersey shore, Playstation consoles, PC gaming, the list goes on.. You can't knock it till you have tried it as they say. What i'm trying to say is life is short and BB is a great social experiment.

I try everything apart from reality TV. I'd even try Buckfast.

Ninjaboi got banned a junior, but came back a member. He transformed like a beautiful butterfly.

I noticed that.

Kentpaul

I try everything apart from reality TV. I'd even try Buckfast.

I noticed that.

I do not enjoy honey boo boo child though, This shits just trash. I bet after your first bottle of buckfast your heart will warm up and you will feel hyped and ready to go! I'v sadly not had a bottle since my DUI.

enjoying my baileys but my body knows something is really wrong. The though of milk and alcohol mixed just fucks with my mind.

Kentpaul

Oh god the missus watches that.

So does mine, I tried not to mention it over a public forum out of shame though lol. Seeing the ants living in the childs mothers toe when i went into the living room one day was enough for me.

My fuck gaf anyone seen that video going round FB with the chick ramming a fish into her cunt yet ?

Jedeye Sniv

Banned
Who still watches Big Brother? That show has been dead to me for years.

Yeah I still watch it. Good horrible soap opera fun. And it's different every year, it's not like you can get sick of the people.

Hardcore let down by the sideshows this year though, Emma's been promoted to the main show which means I don't get to look at her amazing face every night, and both the hot redhead and the funny beardy man aren't on it either. Hmmm :| It's like when they lost Russell Brand.

So does mine, I tried not to mention it over a public forum out of shame though lol. Seeing the ants living in the childs mothers toe when i went into the living room one day was enough for me.

My fuck gaf anyone seen that video going round FB with the chick ramming a fish into her cunt yet ?

Brings a new meaning to 'your cunt smells like a fish'.

NinjaBoiX

Ninjaboi got banned a junior, but came back a member. He transformed like a beautiful butterfly.
Yeah, that was a nice surprise.

Mutes and Stump are good peeps. My housemate freethought and our very own Tash also spoke out against this heinous outrage.

Nah, joking aside, it's good to be back in the fold so to speak, you do feel kind of "tagged" as a junior!

D

Deleted member 231381

Unconfirmed Member
As long as you aren't looking to do a placement year, and you've made the most of this year then you're quids in.
Put in the effort in though second year, it takes a lot of pressure off third year.

Yeah, definitely stepping it up a gear. I just didn't work at all for the first two-thirds of this year. Kind of assumed that university would be just as easy as A-levels. Still, not looking for placement and yeah, at the end of the day this year doesn't count, so just gotta learn from it and hit second year running. :3

SKINNER!

Banned
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSLYsblRrMw

I can almost smell the cheap fake smoke from the smoke machine from my old primary school discos!

First time I heard this song was at a talent contest in primary school waaaaay back. Girl I had a crush on at the time was doing some shitty dance sequence to it. Nothing ever happened between us because she was out of my league. I recall doing a musical segment on some shitty Casio keyboard and I fucked up real bad...

...the memories

iYz7lAfzixC72.gif

...the memories...

Dammit Kentpaul! Look what you've done!

Kentpaul

......the fuuuuuck?!

I'm on their fastest broadband, downloading Uncharted 3 (33GB) and isn't done after more than an hour.

I'm a little bit jealous.

Dave till living in the 90's third world with they speeds.

First time I heard this song was at a talent contest in primary school waaaaay back. Girl I had a crush on at the time was doing some shitty dance sequence to it. Nothing ever happened between us because she was out of my league. I recall doing a musical segment on some shitty Casio keyboard and I fucked up real bad...

...the memories

iYz7lAfzixC72.gif

...the memories...

Dammit Kentpaul! Look what you've done!

Still cringing at the memory all these years on son ? Damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom